Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I'm back to the drawing board. Midnite -- psycho, piss taker or plain ol' pissed? I'm too bored to care now so will leave that little mystery to the ages.

As if you didnt know!

Kristeen young is the greatest act live in concert and greatest recording artist with simply breath taking vocals and words and music of equal wonder, ever to have been on this planet!
Second or equall only to morrissey and patti smith - the punk princess herself! !

There following is NOT only from Goths and Emos dressed in black and those in the darkness who rarely emerge from the shadows, as beautiful as this may seem! , people from all walks of life simply love them!

I make no apologies for converting the un-convertable !

tumblr_m9ewq4GgVg1rbbw8yo1_500.gif

When I wake up early in the morning...

Lift my head, I'm still yawning?

When I'm in the middle of a dream, stay in bed; float upstream.

tumblr_m93l75Sw3D1rc2b06o1_500.gif

you know Midnite, at first i thought you were taking the piss, but the more you post to this thread, the more apt i am to believe you're truly serious, therefore psychotic. is this really the impression you want to leave of a kristeen young fan? you're certainly not doing her any favors.

Of course, there are no 'psychotic fans' of Morrissey territorial piss-spraying all over this site, are there?

*sincerely*

Cannot believe this thread is still going.

This site's narcissism--off the f***ing charts.

I hear you! It's so surprising, given Morrissey is such a grounded, balanced and entirely non-delusional person who only ever playfully references narcissistic tropes yet never falls arse over tit into the reflecting pool. I guess that's why he's such a 'genius'.

*sincerely*

Last edited by a moderator:
Punch holes in the Beatles' yellow boat

Like punching the air with that feeling of "Yeah!", except in the Beatle's boat which is a yellow SUBmarine, underground?

Too obscure. I give up.

I hope Kristeen enjoys her vacation down under. I'd forgive her saying I should be put to death after all the money and cosmic support I gave her if she covered this Beatles song. :rolleyes: She's probably f***ing waking up during all this time I'm wasting trying to keep the ghetto clean.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom