Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: And so 'Skylarker' finally reaped the 'karmic waves' his Reputation deserved!

Blah blah blah incoherent babble blah blah blah something something I'm obsessed with Skylarker ramble ramble blah blah blah ramble ramble etc etc etc badly spelled words etc etc etc something something get back to the Wiki blah blah blah words blah blah blah Seroquel etc etc etc.

Oh really? How fascinating. Tell me more!

I also have met her and Moz on a number of occasions, as well as know people in "The Circle" and I can tell you this, Kristeen is not close to Moz (she pretends she is), they haven't slept together as people say on here-thats just dumb.
Kristeen tries to use morrissey for her career but he knows what shes about, he likes her anyway and tries to help her out but there are limits.
Morrissey is kind and tries to help out most of his people on tour. Kristeen is traveling alone with them, so he tries to look out for her but thats it.
Most of the reason Kristeen is there is because its easy, she one person to deal with.

I was thinking about this anonymous post today for some random reason :)squiffy:) and I'm not sure there much valid to the argument that they aren't close given this interview which Kristeen would be held acocuntable for assuming MORRISSEY read the interview.

"Oh, gosh. I was a mess when I met him. I don’t know what he saw in me and I’m sure many feel the same way. He’s taught me so much — how to talk to people, how to talk at all. I was always a decent writer, but I had problems with actual speaking. Also, life had been so hard for so many years — I was always on the defensive — just ready for the shit to be slung — always ready for the fight. I was a wild thing. He dealt with me in a very loving way and I became warm again. Strange how that works. Also, the validation I feel from him has changed my life. I am stronger."

It seems pretty clear they talk regularly about her issues and he listens. He makes her stronger, he's loving, etc.. She couldn't just make that up? Wouldn't Morrissey say, "What was that all about?" I realize the person giving the interview has for many years put an emphasis on their relationship as being very special and has bragged about insider tidbits to intimate details between them, it's like her thing to be on the Kristeen-can-repair-Morrissey's-heart-that-was-broken-by-Jake Brigade, so I tend to let whatever she's involved in go in one ear and out the other, but looking at this after the fact, they can't not be close if she were to say these things in an interview. Does that make sense? I can't get thoughts out all the time. My point is, they must be close, it's not just Kristeen PR, or else she'd look like an idiot to Morrissey in this interview. :confused:

I was thinking about this anonymous post today for some random reason :)squiffy:) and I'm not sure there much valid to the argument that they aren't close given this interview which Kristeen would be held acocuntable for assuming MORRISSEY read the interview.

"Oh, gosh. I was a mess when I met him. I don’t know what he saw in me and I’m sure many feel the same way. He’s taught me so much — how to talk to people, how to talk at all. I was always a decent writer, but I had problems with actual speaking. Also, life had been so hard for so many years — I was always on the defensive — just ready for the shit to be slung — always ready for the fight. I was a wild thing. He dealt with me in a very loving way and I became warm again. Strange how that works. Also, the validation I feel from him has changed my life. I am stronger."

It seems pretty clear they talk regularly about her issues and he listens. He makes her stronger, he's loving, etc.. She couldn't just make that up? Wouldn't Morrissey say, "What was that all about?" I realize the person giving the interview has for many years put an emphasis on their relationship as being very special and has bragged about insider tidbits to intimate details between them, it's like her thing to be on the Kristeen-can-repair-Morrissey's-heart-that-was-broken-by-Jake Brigade, so I tend to let whatever she's involved in go in one ear and out the other, but looking at this after the fact, they can't not be close if she were to say these things in an interview. Does that make sense? I can't get thoughts out all the time. My point is, they must be close, it's not just Kristeen PR, or else she'd look like an idiot to Morrissey in this interview. :confused:

I've given some thought to your post. I've never really thought or assumed that KY and Morrissey weren't close, the closeness in their relationship, is just that "their's". Of course I have some curosity but that is only natural. I admire alot of singers and actors and have a curosity about their personal relationships with others, but I'm not that much of a stalker to go digging further or ask prying questions on FB or other fan sites. It's just curosity that's all. I too have seen that interview. It is touching. I"m glad that someone listens to her problems, we all need a shoulder to cry on and an ear to bend. I have no doubt that she is constantly on the defensive. The attacks on here would lend proof to her needing to be, even though the start of this thread, she opened her mouth first (and then put her foot in). She may be stronger, but I think she is very bitter and will never get past that or get past her past (at least not with out alot of inner soul searching-she's her own worst enemy--not counting the 3 mental patients that need to be put down). Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones--but her assessment was a bit spot on, in my opinion--the vitrol in this tread is shocking.

I think as music goers, we are tired of the same thing. We want something fresh and new and just aren't getting it with todays music. I find myself hunting out old albums and CD's to find what I am looking for. Not too many of Morrissey's fans get KY or even want to get KY. I definately don't (in both cases). I think I'm just tired of her, tired of her sad story, tired of the same songs (pretty much, with minor changes) in Moz' concerts ( and yes I KNOW he won't change it for little ole me---that response is tired too). It's simply a statement of preference. I KNOW it won't change, but I can still wish.

KY's been around a long time. Too long. If she's as good as Morrissey says, why is she getting no air time? No record deal? Why sit in a musical limbo? Who else hears her but Morrissey concert goers and the few clubs she plays at? She says she's got a new album coming out, well that's great, but she's had a few albums out now and they've not done much.

I just want something new for an opener that's all. Nothing wrong with that. I can live with hearing the same songs from Moz gig after gig, that I can live with.

To close this ramble (sorry about that)--I'm sure KY and Moz are close--maybe not as close as she'd like. Why does he not offer his crew to help her with her breakdown of equiment after the gig? Does he offer her a seat on one of his buses? I know in the states she drives herself around to get to gigs. She's only a single person, not a whole band to help move. If they're that close--why not offer that? I would to a person I was close to? Any thoughts on that?

Well--i guess the final thing I can say is--let the mud sling begin. All of the above was meant in a thoughtful mode...just me thinking. Its hard to post that on here and not get attacked or trashed. But there are my thoughts. Any reply is welcome (yes--even the mean ones). Thank you for your time. M in AZ

To close this ramble (sorry about that)--I'm sure KY and Moz are close--maybe not as close as she'd like. Why does he not offer his crew to help her with her breakdown of equiment after the gig? Does he offer her a seat on one of his buses? I know in the states she drives herself around to get to gigs. She's only a single person, not a whole band to help move. If they're that close--why not offer that? I would to a person I was close to? Any thoughts on that?

To keep up the pretence that she is "trying to make it on her own" and "with little or no help". Driving around on your own and breaking down your keyboard is not much if you have a lot of support in the background, isn't it, but it has a great effect imagewise. That's what people see. It is like a person driving around with an old car out of nostalgia or any other reason and people thinking that it is a poor person when in reality the person had tons of money. Because this is what they see, the old car. As somebody else pointed out, it all costs a lot of money, to live in New York and to travel around like she does. She is certainly not doing it with nothing. And as we learned about those Doll & The Kicks, they were not doing on nothing either, but on money that they got from Morrissey and other lusty elder men.

To keep up the pretence that she is "trying to make it on her own" and "with little or no help". Driving around on your own and breaking down your keyboard is not much if you have a lot of support in the background, isn't it, but it has a great effect imagewise. That's what people see. It is like a person driving around with an old car out of nostalgia or any other reason and people thinking that it is a poor person when in reality the person had tons of money. Because this is what they see, the old car. As somebody else pointed out, it all costs a lot of money, to live in New York and to travel around like she does. She is certainly not doing it with nothing. And as we learned about those Doll & The Kicks, they were not doing on nothing either, but on money that they got from Morrissey and other lusty elder men.

Lusty Elder Men; that was my favorite new wave band of the early 80s. Came really close to making into Urgh.

Missed it by that much.

Interesting. I guess I had thought that at one point but got so caught up in the bs regarding KY, that it slipped my mind--the "I'm portraying that i'm poor, sad, doing it all on my own thing, feel sorry for me". Got it. Image is everything, right? Didn't know my opinion of her could go any lower--guess I was wrong--it could. Thanks for the reminder of that lost thought. M in AZ

KY's been around a long time. Too long. If she's as good as Morrissey says, why is she getting no air time? No record deal? Why sit in a musical limbo? Who else hears her but Morrissey concert goers and the few clubs she plays at? She says she's got a new album coming out, well that's great, but she's had a few albums out now and they've not done much.

Cud it be that thy attend gigs sepeperatly, as already speculated, coz they want 2 try and prevent and spread rumers and nonsence ect about there freindship/relashionship ect

Both there stars are fiercley secretive about there private lives! so what better way 2 keep things private by arriving and leaving seperatly!!!!

I think you will find, that morrissey absoultley adores kristeen young, and the admiration is returned in kind, she adores him! :)
I keep on saying this but if anyone hasnt actually bought and listened 2 kristeen youngs CDs instead of basing your ridiculoes notions that shes outdated ect , i sugest that u do so now, her recorded studio music is absolutly brilliant , ive got all her CDs ! :)

But anyways theres only a very small minority of people on morrissey-solo anyways, who seem hell bent on destroying kristeen youngs reputation , the rest of the public think shes amazing!!!!!!!!

Im off in a min 2 watch kristeen young "live in concert at the MEN manchester arena" coz when I was at the concer last month thought we may as well record it ! wud of been a crime not 2! not sure if my concert recording was " legal " or not, but I HAD 2 have it !!!!! !
Got the whole of the concert in high definition right from the very start! her amazing vocals, her awesome music, her stage presence .... INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kristeen young was simply FANTASTIC that evening!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Im so so thankfull and humbled that I was there to experince it!!!

I cud watch kristeen young sing and dance live in concert forever and ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now ive recorded her myself .... I can do so LOL:)
Of course I recorded morrissey aswell ! so im gunna watch morrissey after kristeen , i just cant resist !
In fact I can become seriously depressed if I dont listen 2 morrissey at least a couple of times a week, but I normally listen 2 him every day!

Good evening monte carlo ! welcome 2 the isle of " woman" ! morrissey :)

Just 2 add , thought this was a goodish post in parts ! :)

Just 2 add , thought this was a goodish post in parts ! :)

You lot really haven't got a clue...
They do talk BUT Morrissey talks to a number of people, jesus-you lot are in a little bubble.
Kristeen, doesn't know anything of importance about him.He knows who to trust and Kristeen and Tony aren't anyone he truly trusts.
Morrissey has a circule of good, good friends outside of the people he tours with.
From the people I know who know him and her, they say he likes her and wants to help (not that its working.No label.She still can't sell out a pokey venue),he does care about her but in turn he cares about Boz and Jessie and the other band members-she gets no special treatment.
Kristeen travels like a roadie, she would die to travel with moz, have more interviews with him and get as much out of the situation she can, Morrissey is well aware of this-so he teaches her the odd lesson.
Do you think if they were close, he would have let her drive around America last year?Get real cheesecake!
Kristeen likes to pretend she is close to him to anyone that will listen, from what I have heard and seen this usually means thick thick die hard Morrissey fans-the kind who have nothing better to do than follow Morrissey around the world and join any twitter,FB account that is Moz connected.
They intern, want to trust that she is telling the truth, so they can feel closer to him.
This is all trivia anyway, what the fans should worry about is that they aren't getting value for money. They are getting a substandard support act,that is largely disliked and its not jealousy, people would be happy if she made good music and had something to say.
Morrissey wants to help her. Shes mostly there because its easy to have her around (one person, not a band). It plays better to his game "look at me and this unknown, I can still sell venues out".
This isn't helpful if your a fan paying $$$ to see him, he should be giving the fans more. Not a tried and failed unknown.

They do talk BUT Morrissey talks to a number of people, jesus-you lot are in a little bubble.
Kristeen, doesn't know anything of importance about him.He knows who to trust and Kristeen and Tony aren't anyone he truly trusts.
Morrissey has a circule of good, good friends outside of the people he tours with.
From the people I know who know him and her, they say he likes her and wants to help (not that its working.No label.She still can't sell out a pokey venue),he does care about her but in turn he cares about Boz and Jessie and the other band members-she gets no special treatment.
Kristeen travels like a roadie, she would die to travel with moz, have more interviews with him and get as much out of the situation she can, Morrissey is well aware of this-so he teaches her the odd lesson.
Do you think if they were close, he would have let her drive around America last year?Get real cheesecake!
Kristeen likes to pretend she is close to him to anyone that will listen, from what I have heard and seen this usually means thick thick die hard Morrissey fans-the kind who have nothing better to do than follow Morrissey around the world and join any twitter,FB account that is Moz connected.
They intern, want to trust that she is telling the truth, so they can feel closer to him.
This is all trivia anyway, what the fans should worry about is that they aren't getting value for money. They are getting a substandard support act,that is largely disliked and its not jealousy, people would be happy if she made good music and had something to say.
Morrissey wants to help her. Shes mostly there because its easy to have her around (one person, not a band). It plays better to his game "look at me and this unknown, I can still sell venues out".
This isn't helpful if your a fan paying $$$ to see him, he should be giving the fans more. Not a tried and failed unknown.

While this all may be true and sounds about right, isn't this interview confusing? If she attributes him to the reason she is warm again because he is loving, it could be construed that they sit down and have long talks about her terrible life. That's what she's portraying in the interview anyway. If this weren't the case, if it was just a business relationship, "Hey you, eat dinner with the roadies." wouldn't it be beyond awkward for Kristeen to meet up with Morrissey after giving this interview and him say, "So I taught you to love, huh? Did that come up before I talked about how you could keep your keyboard in our truck or after I gave you the motel vouchers for the tour?" I mean I don;t know how this stuff works, but it seems like nobody in their right mind would give an interview exaggerating the nature of a relationship then not be mortified to talk to the person afterward if there weren't some truth in it. Do you see what I mean? Also, reading this interview and the one with Johnny Marr, it seems the interviewer asks extremely leading questions and it could be that Kristeen became the victim of being caught in a trap of exaggerating something that didn;t happen in order to just answer the question, that sucks when that happens. My point is that everyone who says "Oh she's just using him to further her career and it's easier to pay one person to open than a band and she's riding his coat tails, etc, etc.." just doesn't hold water if they truly are really good friends and quite close. I'm still not crazy about the idea that she's dissing the forum that largely has left her alone (stalkers excluded) the last few years despite how bored we are that she's his perma-opener, but these arguments aren't making sense when compared to this interview. Unless she just royally made an ass out of herself to the one person who matters (Morrissey) while in the heat of the moment.

Im trying 2 get off this forum ,ive got things 2 do! but how can I when I see nonsence such as this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are u really so clueless or just taking the piss ?
Dont you get it, do I have 2 spell it out 2 everyone just what morrissey really feels 4 kristeen young, its crystal clear !!!! but I wont say it, its not 4 me 2 do so!
But I know!

I dont even know why Im replying to this crap, its absolute nonsence and I think u know it is!

Kristeen young a standard support act indeed !!!!! :( Rubbish!!!!!

Kristeen young is the greatest act live in concert that has ever lived!!!!!! :)

Im trying 2 get off this forum ,ive got things 2 do! but how can I when I see nonsence such as this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are u really so clueless or just taking the piss ?
Dont you get it, do I have 2 spell it out 2 everyone just what morrissey really feels 4 kristeen young, its crystal clear !!!! but I wont say it, its not 4 me 2 do so!
But I know!

I dont even know why Im replying to this crap, its absolute nonsence and I think u know it is!

Kristeen young a standard support act indeed !!!!! :( Rubbish!!!!!

Kristeen young is the greatest act live in concert that has ever lived!!!!!! :)

Okay...now you're just bragging. :p

Okay...now you're just bragging. :p

lol :)

I have 2 give credit were its due! only stating the facts!

I know u may not exactly be kristeen youngs greatest fan due 2 your feelings for morrissey, but at least u can see from the interviews kristeen has gave that morrissey and kristeen are VERY close if u know what I mean!
But dont be disheartened by that, ur dream can still come true, people very rarely stay faithfull 2 just one these days, life has a strange way sometimes! :)

Last edited:
lol :)

I have 2 give credit were its due! only stating the facts!

I know u may not exactly be kristeen youngs greatest fan due 2 your feelings for morrissey, but at least u can see from the interviews kristeen has gave that morrissey and kristeen are VERY close if u know what I mean!
But dont be disheartened by that, ur dream can still come true, people very rarely stay faithfull 2 just one these days, life has a strange way sometimes! :)

Considering your post was edited at LOL I'm going to go ahead and assume you're a child vomiting in a train station tunnel, huh? :straightface:

How about a female horse favorite euthanized at the finish line with two broken ankles. That was an awesome day. Did your box wine, nice view, awesome spelling and light work facilitate that?

How many eggs dropped out of my basket while you practiced your active mis-spelling in lavender? Father of the god damned year.

Cud it be that thy attend gigs sepeperatly, as already speculated, coz they want 2 try and prevent and spread rumers and nonsence ect about there freindship/relashionship ect

Both there stars are fiercley secretive about there private lives! so what better way 2 keep things private by arriving and leaving seperatly!!!!

I think you will find, that morrissey absoultley adores kristeen young, and the admiration is returned in kind, she adores him! :)
I keep on saying this but if anyone hasnt actually bought and listened 2 kristeen youngs CDs instead of basing your ridiculoes notions that shes outdated ect , i sugest that u do so now, her recorded studio music is absolutly brilliant , ive got all her CDs ! :)

But anyways theres only a very small minority of people on morrissey-solo anyways, who seem hell bent on destroying kristeen youngs reputation , the rest of the public think shes amazing!!!!!!!!

Im off in a min 2 watch kristeen young "live in concert at the MEN manchester arena" coz when I was at the concer last month thought we may as well record it ! wud of been a crime not 2! not sure if my concert recording was " legal " or not, but I HAD 2 have it !!!!! !
Got the whole of the concert in high definition right from the very start! her amazing vocals, her awesome music, her stage presence .... INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kristeen young was simply FANTASTIC that evening!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Im so so thankfull and humbled that I was there to experince it!!!

I cud watch kristeen young sing and dance live in concert forever and ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now ive recorded her myself .... I can do so LOL:)
Of course I recorded morrissey aswell ! so im gunna watch morrissey after kristeen , i just cant resist !
In fact I can become seriously depressed if I dont listen 2 morrissey at least a couple of times a week, but I normally listen 2 him every day!

Good evening monte carlo ! welcome 2 the isle of " woman" ! morrissey :)

Of course they are entitled to their privacy. As for the "adoring her".....whatever...I wonder at how much he adores her. He may "like" her but that may be it. Do they hang out after tours? Is she in his home visiting? Out for dinner several times a week? Asking for her hand in marriage? Whatever. I have absolutely NO desire to purchase any of her CD's or songs on iTunes. I can barely stand to listen to her at a concert...why would I purchase something?

I have you on this site telling me how "great" and "fantastic" she is. I'll settle for that--you can live in the "Kristeen is GREAT and FANTASTIC" world. I'll pass. I don't mind waiting for Moz to come on--sitting 45 min outside the concert hall for KY to pass is no bother to me. I've YouTubed her other songs...still not impressed. KY is all yours Midnite. Have fun. I'll wait for the real talent to come on.

Young has had very serious problems with maintaining her privacy. Read the long post near the bottom of this page.

privatethingsyouveconcealed.lefora.com/2008/08/15/halfway-across-the-atlantic-ocean-protestant

Stalkers have insinuated themselves into her life, like that guy did, and abused her trust so that they could play the part of Moz/KY "insiders" on the internet.

I understand her wariness.

Young has had very serious problems with maintaining her privacy. Read the long post near the bottom of this page.

privatethingsyouveconcealed.lefora.com/2008/08/15/halfway-across-the-atlantic-ocean-protestant

Stalkers have insinuated themselves into her life, like that guy did, and abused her trust so that they could play the part of Moz/KY "insiders" on the internet.

I understand her wariness.

You're another one out to get Skylarker, I'm guessing?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom