Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You're another one out to get Skylarker, I'm guessing?

Maybe it's Kristeen pointing out one of the mental patients. :eek:

Young has had very serious problems with maintaining her privacy. Read the long post near the bottom of this page.

privatethingsyouveconcealed.lefora.com/2008/08/15/halfway-across-the-atlantic-ocean-protestant

Stalkers have insinuated themselves into her life, like that guy did, and abused her trust so that they could play the part of Moz/KY "insiders" on the internet.

I understand her wariness.

You might understand her wariness, but you sure don't understand the meaning of the word "insinuated"...:lbf:

Young has had very serious problems with maintaining her privacy. Read the long post near the bottom of this page.

privatethingsyouveconcealed.lefora.com/2008/08/15/halfway-across-the-atlantic-ocean-protestant

Stalkers have insinuated themselves into her life, like that guy did, and abused her trust so that they could play the part of Moz/KY "insiders" on the internet.

I understand her wariness.

So noone is guiding her on how to best protect her privacy-at least at that point in time? She's not listening to them? Or they give crappy advise and it backfires? She really is 'doing this all on her own' and is paying the price for her own naivetivity (sp)? TV and Moz haven't handed out any words of wisdom on how to best deal with crazy fans? Morrissey is the master at maintaining his privacy---no words from him?! I too understand her wariness, she just has moments where she forgets past lessons and repeats her errors.

lol :)

I have 2 give credit were its due! only stating the facts!

I know u may not exactly be kristeen youngs greatest fan due 2 your feelings for morrissey, but at least u can see from the interviews kristeen has gave that morrissey and kristeen are VERY close if u know what I mean!
But dont be disheartened by that, ur dream can still come true, people very rarely stay faithfull 2 just one these days, life has a strange way sometimes! :)

I think this is that mad girl (I maybe wrong),who kept talking BS at Morrissey shows around the world, I heard about her in Rome, the story goes she emails various Morrissey related people and has become friendly with Kristeen, she let her in shows...Shes mad mad mad. It shows pissypoor judgement on Kristeens part.

Kristeen, hasn't had stalkers as such...Thats BS.
Kristeen, FB's page, I'm on it, I joined about four years ago, I did used to like her music, is full of Morrissey fans(i'm one). Kristeens fans are all Morrissey fans or 99% are-thats the trouble she has, most are there for the Morrissey connection(lets be cut the crap she hasn't even got that many fans.Which is why when she isn't playing for Morrissey she can't sell out a tiny venue).
From what I know and have heard, the reason Kristeen has had trouble is Kristeen herself.
She has no real friends.
Her past is full of tales of careerist people climbing and generally being a shitty person
While in her home town, I met various people who had nothing but bad words to say about her and these were nice people.
The friend or two she does have she has by impressing them with Morrissey stories or met via the Morrissey connection, which is shit considering how old she is.
She is the biggest leak in town-anyone even slightly close to morrissey knows this
Lets not feel sorry for her, shes nearly 40 not 20. She has put herself in this situation.
It seems not only are Kristeens fans Morrissey fans on the lookout but her friends are also Morrissey fans-the one or two she has.
Kristeen is basically a Facebook sadsack who spends her time telling lies/half truths on there.
She is the one who spreads untold stories about Morrissey.
As has been said, she isn't even grateful for this chance, not really, she will say she is on Facebook but while on tour and to the crew she moans and moans and moans and I have heard she is nasty about Morrissey, to people she thinks she can trust and to the fans pretends she is closer to him than she is.
She acts like the tour is hers and Morrisseys. Get real! Not one person would have bought a ticket for her. Morrissey could do a one man show, with no support like in Japan, he would still sell places out in quick time
Morrissey, is old and softer...I can tell you this, us lot in Manchester are certain he never would have had her on his coat tales before. He just wants an easy time of things these days.

Like clockwork, you chime in with a hypocritical remark that doesn't actually disprove what I said. Par for the course. If you're that stupid, read it over and over again until you finally 'get it.'

Like cuckoo clockwork. :p Okay, do I get it now?

I think this is that mad girl (I maybe wrong),who kept talking BS at Morrissey shows around the world, I heard about her in Rome, the story goes she emails various Morrissey related people and has become friendly with Kristeen, she let her in shows...Shes mad mad mad. It shows pissypoor judgement on Kristeens part.

Kristeen, hasn't had stalkers as such...Thats BS.
Kristeen, FB's page, I'm on it, I joined about four years ago, I did used to like her music, is full of Morrissey fans(i'm one). Kristeens fans are all Morrissey fans or 99% are-thats the trouble she has, most are there for the Morrissey connection(lets be cut the crap she hasn't even got that many fans.Which is why when she isn't playing for Morrissey she can't sell out a tiny venue).
From what I know and have heard, the reason Kristeen has had trouble is Kristeen herself.
She has no real friends.
Her past is full of tales of careerist people climbing and generally being a shitty person
While in her home town, I met various people who had nothing but bad words to say about her and these were nice people.
The friend or two she does have she has by impressing them with Morrissey stories or met via the Morrissey connection, which is shit considering how old she is.
She is the biggest leak in town-anyone even slightly close to morrissey knows this
Lets not feel sorry for her, shes nearly 40 not 20. She has put herself in this situation.
It seems not only are Kristeens fans Morrissey fans on the lookout but her friends are also Morrissey fans-the one or two she has.
Kristeen is basically a Facebook sadsack who spends her time telling lies/half truths on there.
She is the one who spreads untold stories about Morrissey.
As has been said, she isn't even grateful for this chance, not really, she will say she is on Facebook but while on tour and to the crew she moans and moans and moans and I have heard she is nasty about Morrissey, to people she thinks she can trust and to the fans pretends she is closer to him than she is.
She acts like the tour is hers and Morrisseys. Get real! Not one person would have bought a ticket for her. Morrissey could do a one man show, with no support like in Japan, he would still sell places out in quick time
Morrissey, is old and softer...I can tell you this, us lot in Manchester are certain he never would have had her on his coat tales before. He just wants an easy time of things these days.

your intermittent posts on this thread implying that you are somehow "in the know" are tedious in the extreme. Also the gratuitious "us lot in Manchester"...you are a ten a penny Professional Northerner braggart who thinks he is part of some kind of inner circle because Andy Rourke bummed a joint off you in 1985.

Morrissey and Kristeen Young

Moz was seen coming out of a 2nd hand Record shop with Kristeen Young in the village in New York 3 hours ago. The plot thickens.

Re: Morrissey and Kristeen Young

A 34 page (and counting) thread about a support act. This must be worth an entry in the Guinness Book Of World Records? The only good thing about this thread of a carcrash is that it neatly encompasses Morrissey's current career trajectory. Fascinating to the few, ignored by the many.

Really the only thing that keeps this thread going is bitter envy, it's a tragic trait. And for the record I think Kristeen Young is crap but I'd probably have a go on her. But she probably wouldn't want me to. And it won't keep me awake at night I can assure you. Now must dash I hear there's a teaching post in Eastbourne going spare

honeybadger1.jpg

Nope sorry 2 disapoint ya !
And im not kristeen young either whoes decided 2 go off on one and run amock on morrissey-solo.com !

And Im not sure why Im continually being reffered 2 as "she" and "her" anyways !
At no point have I ever said I was female nor gave that Impression!

It doesnt matter who I am, im just a member of the public who has come onto a morrisssey website 2 disguss and digest, just how wonderfull morrissey is!
I dont know anything about anyone else on here so I dont see why anyone should have 2 know anything about me !
Think u may be quite pleasantly surprised by somthing tho! :)

A 34 page (and counting) thread about a support act. This must be worth an entry in the Guinness Book Of World Records?

And just for the record I think Kristeen Young is crap but I'd probably have a go on her.

(DELETED REST OF POST!)

If truth be told, Kristeen young Is simply an Incredible and gifted and talented instrumental musician, more so than any other artist in history! , an absolute genius on the keyboards!
Everything she touches just turns 2 gold!!!!!! :)

And as for her vocals and lyrics ? she simply invites devotion and uncontrolable tears 2 flow from the euthoria and intense feelings of pleasure her singing and music gives us !

Absolutley fantastic live in concert !!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Last edited:

And im not kristeen young either whoes decided 2 go off on one and run amock on morrissey-solo.com !

And Im not sure why Im continually being reffered 2 as "she" and "her" anyways !

It doesnt matter who I am, im just a member of the public who has come onto a morrisssey website 2 disguss and digest, just how wonderfull morrissey is!
I dont know anything about anyone else on here so I dont see why anyone should have 2 know anything about me !

(DELETED REST OF POST!)

If truth be told, Kristeen young Is simply an Incredible and gifted and talented instrumental musician, more so than any other artist in history! , an absolute genius on the keyboards!

And as for her vocals and lyrics ? she simply invites devotion and uncontrolable tears 2 flow from the euthoria and intense feelings of pleasure her singing and music gives us !

Ummmm, no. She is balcony fool target practice now. Dunzo cheering on the luckiest idiot in the world. :straightface:

Gave up ! :(

f*** it! :(

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Morrissey allways and forever ! x[ :)/B]

Last edited:

Gave up ! :(

f*** it! :(

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Morrissey allways and forever ! x[ :)/B]

If I'm saying this about Kristeen then I bet some bored Golden Dawner is saying the same about Moz so he better let SECURITY to their f***ing job instead of griping about them. Everything is a parallel, though the word on the wine drunk street is that it's looking up for humanity and positive change this year.

(DELETED REST OF POST!)

So you're saying you're not KY....ok then...how about you're Tony V? either way, all your suck up remarks about how great KY is are old...like you. can't we PLEASE close this thread?!

If I'm saying this about Kristeen then I bet some bored Golden Dawner is saying the same about Moz so he better let SECURITY to their f***ing job instead of griping about them. Everything is a parallel, though the word on the wine drunk street is that it's looking up for humanity and positive change this year.

Mind games might affect those with weak minds , but they dont work on me!

So you're saying you're not KY....ok then...how about you're Tony V? either way, all your suck up remarks about how great KY is are old...like you. can't we PLEASE close this thread?!

If I was tony visconti, think ive done a pretty good job of giving kristeen quite a bit of publicity on here dont you think?

And why on earth would you want this topic closed when your more than happy 2 keep on posting on it!!!!!!!!!!!

But I take offence when its sugested that im "sucking up" 2 kristeen young!
Im mearly posting the facts about how fantastic she is! nothing more, nothing less ! :)

Id not even started on here yet!!!!!!!
But alas ive a feeling that my time here is coming 2 a bitter end ! and its gunna be sooner rather than later! tiz not far off ! The darkness of midnite approaches ! :)

But I need 2 tell you all somthing first before I go!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Just noticed im up to 100 posts!!!! :) never thought id make it this far !
Though perhaps at least one person might of sent me a "congratulation" of reaching this fantastic achievment !!! :(

Even the lousiest artists have at least one deluded fan, MIDNITE's Kristeen Young obsession is a case in point.

Even the lousiest artists have at least one deluded fan, MIDNITE's Kristeen Young obsession is a case in point.

And will u stop saying Im an utter fool whoes "obssessed" with kristeen young plz !!
Yes I really like her, well ok I love her, but I love morrissey 2 ! :)
Just because you love someone it doesnt nessaserilly mean that your "in love" with them! !
The 2 are quite different and rarley compatable these days!

If I was obssessed with her Id be following her around all over the world and be attending her every concert, and Id be trying 2 find out her e-mail address and phone number ect ect ect ect!

I just think shes fantastic live concert, and I hold her in great esteem as a musician and respect her fully as a person !
I just like her for some reason, thats all ! :)

Ive actually paid tribute 2 morrissey , kristeen young and patti smith coz all 3 have a very very special place in my heart and they allways will do ! :)
Oh and specail tribute 2 myself! lol :) (sorry) but this wont be for the faint hearted and may offend and shock some, but I dont care, I really dont! I absolutly refuse 2 hold back in any passion !!!
It will either destroy me and I will end up in the gutter as a complete and utter failure or will be loved and admired for ever and ever! :)

Well I have 2 go now, Im off to make a cuppa green tea like I normally do at this time of the evening !
Im going 2 try and not come onto morrissey solo in the early hours of the morning anymore after ive had a few wines coz I tend 2 post the most ridiculoues highly charged emotional stuff which triggers intense emotions and so then have 2 delete it all again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Last edited:
What songs he plays or doesn't play at his shows is not a source of anger for me nor is it anywhere near the top of my reasons to despise him...it's just a testament to how lame and predictable his concerts have become, and it's sad.

I can't be bothered to go see him play. The guy has become a grotesque self-parody and an obnoxious curmudgeon, and his band sounds like TOTAL shit...what actual songs he plays at his shows at this point has nothing to do with my dislike for him.

M0rrissey is cleary out of touch because he never cared about anything besides his evil ego and money.

No, I'm calling him a sheltered coward. We're talking about the same ponce who said in a recent interview that real artists don't need to have jobs before they become famous because they're above that kind of thing. Of course this also is a guy who lived with his mother until he was 23, so...

Explain to me why I should give a f***.

That's because modern day Morrissey is a delusional jackass.

It's only a confusing comment if you're a dolt. Morrissey has been on a relentless mission to rewrite his personal history ever since the court case happened, and his lies and delusional nonsense have only been exacerbated as he's aged.

creative and alive...traits he has lost by the truckload ever since he lost the court case, and especially since the 2004 comeback-fervor died down.

The "secret" Identity of the first of kristeens 3 has now been revealed! (in fact weve known for ages!):(
And ive got a pretty good Idea who the other 2 are 2 !!!!! :(

Im off now, as im starting 2 get better and well again after being a bit unwell latley!
I just needed a little bit of spiritual healing, some TLC/suport from my friends and some positive thoughts ect and Im well on the way 2 recovery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Think I will listen 2 kristeen young and morrissey on cd whilst I do one of the specail things that I do, well its nothing really!
Just can decide who 2 listen 2 first tho!!! may as well just put patti smith on first instead LOL !:)

Enjoy your evening everyone!!!! :)

I may be back a bit later in the very early hours of the morning whilst Im having a few glasses of wine! :)

Back
Top Bottom