Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I'm back to the drawing board. Midnite -- psycho, piss taker or plain ol' pissed? I'm too bored to care now so will leave that little mystery to the ages.

Think I may of come accross slightly misunderstood !

I use to be absolutly fantastic when i first joined this forum, but now ive started to become absolutly useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

So im considered either a "psycho", "a piss taker" or else an "alcoholic drunken fool" that nobody ownes!

Looks like Ive just about failed in why I came here, and failed in the most spectacular fashion!!! :(

I just wanted to tell you all somthing, thats all !

But anyways, im not finished quite yet....................... ! :)

Ive just read on a different forum topic that morrissey may not actually visit nor read this morrissey fan based forum?
So I dont care what I say anymore!
I do quite like it here tho, lots of informative news/concert reports ect and some interesting characters ect, well apart from the fact that theres just a few to many internet trolls posting nonsence for my licking!

But who is the biggest "psycho" or " piss taker" ect someone (me) who comes onto a morrissey forum to fiercly defend his support act - kristeen young - and confirm in truth, just how wonderfull she is both proffecinally and in reality.
And at the same time tries to post with a bit of wit and humoer ect in the hope of making peoples read on here more enjoyable and entertaining ect just like i do!
Or those of you who have come on here to basically viciously attack and try to destroy kristeen young via the most discusting verbal abuse, vindictive lies and undeserved critisisims ect?

Im pretty sure I know which one/ones id discribe as being more "psychotic" !

Anyways it may well be time for me to make good my escape and leave the topic now and post elsewere on different morrissey topics here, before I completly destroy any credit and integrity that I may still have! but theres not much left to save!

Ps Ive noted you seem quite samilar with kristeen youngs work skylarker? :)
I take it you have all her Cds aswell and so know just how fantastic her music really is!
I listen to her wonderfull stuff almost every single day! :)

Last edited:
Ps Ive noted you seem quite samilar with kristeen youngs work skylarker? :)
I take it you have all her Cds aswell and so know just how fantastic her music really is!

Nope, never heard of her.

Nope, never heard of her.

You told me you were totally buds, you guys hung out. :confused: Maybe Kristeen has a different opinion of the friendship. :lbf:

You told me you were totally buds, you guys hung out. :confused: Maybe Kristeen has a different opinion of the friendship. :lbf:

First of all, the post I made above was a joke. Obviously I know who she is.

Secondly, I never said we hung out, and you know that.

What I did tell you was told to you privately, quite some time ago, and if you had any class or brains -which I doubt- you'd keep confidential information confidential, no matter how desperate you are to trip me up.

Are we obligated to like her because she opens for Moz? What exactly is the controversary? This isn't a fansite on Kristeen Young so why on earth would she come here expecting universal love? She's attached her wagon to his star? Did the other opening acts complain about his fans?

I've never wrote anything bad about her personally but the only impression she made on me was her singing "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" a lot. I couldn't tell when one song ended and the other began.

Are we obligated to like her because she opens for Moz? What exactly is the controversary? This isn't a fansite on Kristeen Young so why on earth would she come here expecting universal love? She's attached her wagon to his star? Did the other opening acts complain about his fans?

I've never wrote anything bad about her personally but the only impression she made on me was her singing "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" a lot. I couldn't tell when one song ended and the other began.

Your kind of asking a lot conflicting questions.

Obviously nobody is expected to like her. This particular thread results from her making an assessment of this site as a hang out for mental patients, as well as some other comment about execution. Hyperbolic, yeah, but nothing worse than things people here say daily...about her, or each other.

She hardly hitched her wagon to his star. He invited her, an unknown, struggling artist, along on a world tour. She accepted. Other than a relatively brief falling out publicly, he has repeated that offer time and again, continuing into the current tour. Read ANY of the press he gave around 2006 and 2007...he was obsessed with her, and spoke very highly of her music whenever the opportunity arose. If anything, he was hitching himself to her.

Previous and subsequent opening acts have had little reason to complain...they, like Kristeen, were invited along on an incredible job opportunity. The difference with them is that their stay was much more brief. Obviously with her he continues to see value in her art and he continues to want o help get her music heard. I'm fairly sure that's their business...both persoanlly and professionally. If you don't like what she does -and many don't- don't listen to her set and don't buy her albums. Problem solved.

The main problem with her among people on this site -particularly people like Crystal Geezer- is her cemented proximity to Morrissey. Many people here, even people way past their teenage years- still feel an intimate bond with Morrissey, because that's the "relationship" he strives for with his fans. If he had toured with Phranc or Gallon Drunk for six years, there would be just as much venom. It has little to do with the band, and much to do with Morrissey, where the hatred here is concerned.

The notion that she would curl up and die or turn into a coat check girl if Morrissey dumped her is absurd. She had a very successful stint opening for Ted Leo and the Pharmacists and -surprise surprise- did not experience one iota of the drama from Ted Leo fans that she does from Morrissey fans. Imagine that.

Additionally she has played many shows on her own -smaller venues, of course- and has contributed session work for many artists...including David Bowie. Additionally, she seems to still be in good with Tony Visconti, who has many connections in the industry and whom she has been working with since 1999...a full seven years befor even meeting Morrissey.

Saying what she did was kind of stupid but she has a right to her opinion. Besides, Morrissey says stupid things all the time to much larger groups of people...funny how many people here look the other way when that happens, though.

Obviously nobody is expected to like her. This particular thread results from her making an assessment of this site as a hang out for mental patients, as well as some other comment about execution. Hyperbolic, yeah, but nothing worse than things people here say daily...about her, or each other.

She hardly hitched her wagon to his star. He invited her, an unknown, struggling artist, along on a world tour. She accepted. Other than a relatively brief falling out publicly, he has repeated that offer time and again, continuing into the current tour. Read ANY of the press he gave around 2006 and 2007...he was obsessed with her, and spoke very highly of her music whenever the opportunity arose. If anything, he was hitching himself to her.

Previous and subsequent opening acts have had little reason to complain...they, like Kristeen, were invited along on an incredible job opportunity. The difference with them is that their stay was much more brief. Obviously with her he continues to see value in her art and he continues to want o help get her music heard. I'm fairly sure that's their business...both persoanlly and professionally. If you don't like what she does -and many don't- don't listen to her set and don't buy her albums. Problem solved.

The main problem with her among people on this site -particularly people like Crystal Geezer- is her cemented proximity to Morrissey. Many people here, even people way past their teenage years- still feel an intimate bond with Morrissey, because that's the "relationship" he strives for with his fans. If he had toured with Phranc or Gallon Drunk for six years, there would be just as much venom. It has little to do with the band, and much to do with Morrissey, where the hatred here is concerned.

The notion that she would curl up and die or turn into a coat check girl if Morrissey dumped her is absurd. She had a very successful stint opening for Ted Leo and the Pharmacists and -surprise surprise- did not experience one iota of the drama from Ted Leo fans that she does from Morrissey fans. Imagine that.

Additionally she has played many shows on her own -smaller venues, of course- and has contributed session work for many artists...including David Bowie. Additionally, she seems to still be in good with Tony Visconti, who has many connections in the industry and whom she has been working with since 1999...a full seven years befor even meeting Morrissey.

Saying what she did was kind of stupid but she has a right to her opinion. Besides, Morrissey says stupid things all the time to much larger groups of people...funny how many people here look the other way when that happens, though.

I didn't mean to come off sounding conflicting... I was just being rhetorical based on what I'd read in this thread combined with discussions in this one. I'd jumbled the two threads in my mind to come up with the idea people might think we're obligated to like her or else why care we don't? I'd read the other thread the other day and didn't post.
My apologies if I implied she did indeed hitch her star to his wagon.
I was genuinely wondering why anyone here needed to like her [despite opening] when we don't like millions of other music acts and aren't asked if we're jealous.
i was oblivious to her existence and hadn't said anything about her until now. I just didn't buy her cds.

So I was pontificating why we even needed to like her or why KY felt the need to diss this site in particular.
It's not a website on her afterall.

Robert Smith's beef with chain of flowers made more sense then her saying that about mozsolo.

/thread.

your questions aren't conflicting -- they're rhetorical questions.

a lot of people share your opinion on her singing, and the fact that this is a place where they can express that, or unfavorable views of morrissey's works, looks and actions doesn't sit well with her. c'est la vie.

The truth about skylarker is he is a knob out American Moz fan who used to get drunk and email Kristeen.
Kristeen was in a shitty place so after the interview they became pen pals...Thats when he emailed her drunk. He then posted the emails on line-Thats the story around town.
Posting private email what a twat-Thats class is it?
He has also bad mouthed on here a number of times.
Telling people via PMs,posting letters and bad mouthing her here is shitty shit shit-if you were one time friends, which you weren't really.
I can't stand Kristeen or her music shes just a singing charity case-really no more than that.
If she was more than that she wouldn't need Morrissey to carry her, shes been going long enough, she has connections.
Morrissey isn't even that much a fan of her music, he likes it but he liked other support bands more.
BUT hey what do Americans know about class or about Morrissey?
The interesting part is both Skylarker knows nothing about Morrissey and Kristeen actually knows very little about him, beyond triva.
It comes to something when you play, I know the support band card.
I know of a person who did "know her", at least thats how it seemed to me (He doesn't say anything though).
I also have met her and Moz on a number of occasions, as well as know people in "The Circle" and I can tell you this, Kristeen is not close to Moz (she pretends she is), they haven't slept together as people say on here-thats just dumb.
Kristeen tries to use morrissey for her career but he knows what shes about, he likes her anyway and tries to help her out but there are limits.
Morrissey is kind and tries to help out most of his people on tour. Kristeen is traveling alone with them, so he tries to look out for her but thats it.
Most of the reason Kristeen is there is because its easy, she one person to deal with.

The truth about skylarker is he is a knob out American Moz fan who used to get drunk and email Kristeen.
Kristeen was in a shitty place so after the interview they became pen pals...Thats when he emailed her drunk. He then posted the emails on line-Thats the story around town.
Telling people via PMs,posting letters and bad mouthing her here is shitty shit shit-if you were one time friends, which you weren't really.
I can't stand Kristeen or her music shes just a singing charity case-really no more than that.
If she was more than that she wouldn't need Morrissey to carry her, shes been going long enough, she has connections.
Morrissey isn't even that much a fan of her music, he likes it but he liked other support bands more.
The interesting part is both Skylarker knows nothing about Morrissey and Kristeen actually knows very little about him, beyond triva.
I know of a person who did "know her", at least thats how it seemed to me (He doesn't say anything though).
I also have met her and Moz on a number of occasions, as well as know people in "The Circle" and I can tell you this, Kristeen is not close to Moz (she pretends she is), they haven't slept together as people say on here-thats just dumb.
Kristeen tries to use morrissey for her career but he knows what shes about, he likes her anyway and tries to help her out but there are limits.
Morrissey is kind and tries to help out most of his people on tour. Kristeen is traveling alone with them, so he tries to look out for her but thats it.
Most of the reason Kristeen is there is because its easy, she one person to deal with.

Well thanks for finally clearing that up. I know everyone was waiting with baited breath for the inside scoop. But gosh darnit, now I've been exposed by an anonymous illiterate in a nearly dead thread...and after all my years of careful subterfuge.

What can I say...I'm beaten.

I do not believe there is any substantive evidence

That's because there isn't.

Having said that, there are parts and/or aspects of parts of that account of things that are true. Most of it is exaggerated or misinformed. And anyway it was like 600 years ago. Jesus.

LOL :) thought that post was funny! Made me smile and giggle anyways ! Sorry my strange sense of humor !
Not sure skylarker will see the funny side of it!!!!!! :) (well hes already in defense mode I note! )
Was gunna multi quote certaian points but thought the whole lot was "worthy" of quoting and responce!

But it looks like we haven’t quite finished wiv this topic yet!!! LOL I KNEW It was mearly a matter of time!

Well if this is the case that someone has been posting private and confidential e-mails online, I think thats pretty low!!! Low even by the low standards weve grown accustomed to and now expect here ! :(

You don’t personally have to like kristeen young ect that’s fine, theres allways one! but Morrissey doesn’t “carry her” at all, in fact it cud be said that she carries him!

Kristeen young is absolutely fantastic live in concert! :)

Absolutely BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Second only to Morrissey himself!

And that’s why morrissey really wanted her on the world tour!
Its NOT the Morrissey world tour, it’s the Morrissey and kristeen young world tour!
And the other thing to add is, I believe that kristeen intends to tour as the headliner herself soonish, will be nice for her to have her own support act!
But it will be just fantastic and there will, no dought, for every single show be instant notices of “concert sold out” !
So get ya tickets early !!!!

And how do you know if they have or haven’t slept together?
Im not really sure we should be discussing who is having sex wiv who , that’s there personal business ! :(

“Her teeth are as white as snow"
“her kissable lips as red as rubies"
“her skin as pure as the cherry blossom”
“her smell as loverly as lavender “
“her singing voice as the sweet as the nightingale !” :)

Yep kristeen young is simply beautiful - inside and out!
And shes pretty good live in concert too LOL :)

But If I didn’t know any better, might I sugest that the post ive quoted was very similar to thesmithsmorrissey posts !
Well I wonder cud it be???? is he back!!!!!!!!!! albeit as an anynumus poster!
I know he commited the most criminal act of all crimes by calling kristeen young a “twat” unforgivable!!!!
But, and I know I shouldn’t, but I sorta miss thesmithsmorrissey posting on the forum!

LOL :) thought that post was funny! Made me smile and giggle anyways ! Sorry my strange sense of humor !
Not sure skylarker will see the funny side of it!!!!!! :) (well hes already in defense mode I note! )

I'm hardly in defense mode. Someone made claims -an anonymous person at that; therefore probably banned- without citing references or specific sources of his "information."

I said most of it was either untrue or exaggerated. I'm sure that the people here who don't like me will believe every word of his story. I'm sure the people here who do like me will believe every word of mine...or at least give me the benefit of the doubt, in absence of evidence.

I mean, I don't think anyone believes that you are a super-ditzy Kristeen Young-obsessed uber-dunce. But that's the part you play here, and that's fine.

Bottom line is that very few people care about gossip unless it has substantial credibility. So far I don't see any specific claims here that are even remotely first hand or verifiable, and I'm not quite dumb enough to think that my side of the story will change anyone's opinion.

In this thread: A lot of people who don't know what they're talking about, have many opinions, and not very many facts.

Thanks for clarifying you have zero credibility and no-one need ever listen to you...

I'm hardly in defense mode.
Bottom line is that very few people care about gossip unless it has substantial credibility. So far I don't see any specific claims here that are even remotely first hand or verifiable, and I'm not quite dumb enough to think that my side of the story will change anyone's opinion.

Well! It's very good of you to clarify that, like your incoherent nonsense about Kristeen here on this thread: no-one is going to listen to your scurrilous, unsubstantiated 'gossip' about 'BrummieBoy', 'SeanTheBrummie' or any of the other real/invented/impersonated online entities you talk so rabidly about. :crazy:

Have you heard from Nightingale lately? Or Michelle? Have they commented on Kristeen? Or have they vanished back into imagination?:lbf:

And so this thread dies an ignominious death by the hand of the fantasist who started it. Now, that's what I call a result! BINGO! Champagne for Ms Kristeen Young!

very best wishes
Victoriously yours::guitar:
'SeanTheBrummieBoy':cool:
leader of 'The Moonies', etc.....lol!:)

And so 'Skylarker' finally reaped the 'karmic waves' his Reputation deserved!

I'm hardly in defense mode. Someone made claims -an anonymous person at that; therefore probably banned- without citing references or specific sources of his "information."

I said most of it was either untrue or exaggerated. I'm sure that the people here who don't like me will believe every word of his story. I'm sure the people here who do like me will believe every word of mine...or at least give me the benefit of the doubt, in absence of evidence.

I mean, I don't think anyone believes that you are a super-ditzy Kristeen Young-obsessed uber-dunce. But that's the part you play here, and that's fine.

I missed some of this on my 'first pass'. You now confirm the following about your 'Skylarker' persona's non-existent credibility:

'I said most of it was either untrue or exaggerated'

Most of what you say is 'either untrue or exaggerated'.

No sane person is ever again going to give you the 'benefit of the doubt' as your 'sources' for your clown-ass gossip are simply risible and incoherent, just like almost everything else about you is also indicative of a pervasive thought-disorder / personality porblem.

So a thread that has had over 24k views and 638 replies in it's pathetic life-cycle since birthed by the entirely credible 'NotHappyNotSad':rolleyes: on July 13, 2012 finally expires, other than for the sad zombies who will forever lurk here posting more bogus rumours and 'proofs', not realising they have been comprehensively spoofed and totally pwn'd by Ms Kristeen Young: with a little help from an unlikely source, of course!:thumb:

Consider yourself Toast. Get back to the Wiki and to purloining Morrissey's musical out-takes along with your 'friend' !Viva Hates! who so proudly boasts of stealing the copyrights to the audio and video of 'The Hollywood Bowl' show. Now, that's not such a stupid thing to do that no-one with any functioning neurons will ever take him seriously again, is it? One can only hope this site is below the radar of any rights-holders with a grudge against Freetards who advertise their crimes as a badge of honour. A seriously bad life-move to make, given the voracious velociraptor tactics of some elements of the RIAA. The thing to realise about 'copyright' is that is still legally exists. Just ask Kim Dotcom. We know of very few people reckless enough to advertise such behaviour.:crazy: We are not talking bootlegs here. We must revisit the conversations taking place over at The Trichordist, hosted by our favourite 'Cracker'. :straightface:

We tire of this! The mini-bus is waiting to take us all to church. It's a beautiful day here in these 'Isles Of Wonder'. It's going to be a wild celebration of Unity Through Diversity at tonight's closing Paralympic Ceremony: fingers crossed!

almost 'over and out' from
'BrummieBoy'

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom