What do you think of 'That's How People Grow Up'

What do you think of the brand new Morrissey single, 'That's How People Grow Up'?

• Total voters
average song, typical single, cause Morrissey's infamous for choosing
average/weak track of an album as a single, so he continues this
behaviour

:(

:guitar: [whole lotta love]

^^ love your signature, celibate.
Everytime I see PT post, I can't help remembering his spin on 'This Charming Man'. Brilliant :D :D

^^^

I just noticed that sig
lbf.gif

Where can I find the whole thing? I'm a dumb newbie here.

I was a tad dissapointed with it..

Another crappy half-song with some really cringe-worthy lyrics. It sounds like Moz got bored half-way through writing the words and gave up. The melody is significantly better though, raising it to the standard of "average".

Another crappy half-song with some really cringe-worthy lyrics. It sounds like Moz got bored half-way through writing the words and gave up. The melody is significantly better though, raising it to the standard of "average".

Yikes. If I were Morrissey and read this I'd crawl back into bed and want to die. But I am not. So I will walk the dog instead.

It's okay, I suppose, but it's nothing startling. It'll probably be a good live number. We'll see...

Yikes. If I were Morrissey and read this I'd crawl back into bed and want to die. But I am not. So I will walk the dog instead.

Haha, I would rather hope Moz would crawl back into his study or wherever he writes songs, and finish the job! Seriously I think our man needs a wake-up call, he is getting lazy :(.

Haha, I would rather hope Moz would crawl back into his study or wherever he writes songs, and finish the job! Seriously I think our man needs a wake-up call, he is getting lazy :(.

Yes. Or maybe he needs to step away from song writing and go see a movie. We all know that Morrissey's going to do what he wants to do no matter what, so maybe we should stop suggesting anything other than what he feels called upon to do. Hmmm? Yes?

Yes. Or maybe he needs to step away from song writing and go see a movie. We all know that Morrissey's going to do what he wants to do no matter what, so maybe we should stop suggesting anything other than what he feels called upon to do. Hmmm? Yes?

And maybe (scratch that: definitely), Moz is almost neurotic when it comes to observing fans' reactions to his work. Why d'ya think he never plays anything from Kill Uncle :p

And maybe (scratch that: definitely), Moz is almost neurotic when it comes to observing fans' reactions to his work. Why d'ya think he never plays anything from Kill Uncle :p

Because he's living Kill Uncle. He's just channeling Mute Witness at the moment.

I'll see your bold and raise you an italic mister.

First you kill, then you unkill. He's just unkilling us at the moment.

unkill...uncle...unkill...uncle.

unkill = uncle?
>perplexed<

Think of it as Morrissey's Ode to Resurrection. First you kill, then you raise from the dead or unkill. But you raise by killing again, just in a different way.

That's my take anyway. I'd discuss it more but I'm not at liberty to give away Morrissey's secrets. ;)

Think of it as Morrissey's Ode to Resurrection. First you kill, then you raise from the dead or unkill. But you raise by killing again, just in a different way.

That's my take anyway. I'd discuss it more but I'm not at liberty to give away Morrissey's secrets. ;)

So you're saying Moz is resurrecting Uncle? :confused: You have me completely baffled!

Back
Top Bottom