That's How People Grow Up - A chart update

Re: That's How People Grow Up enters the UK Chart at #14

i could care less about his chart position. does that make me a bad fan?

No, you're a bad fan because you eat poor defenseless animals. ;)

But I still like you, as long as I don't have to sit next to you at dinner.

only if you're also straight and american.

ive kissed girls before. does that make me slightly better cuz ive been bi on occasion???

No, you're a bad fan because you eat poor defenseless animals. ;)

But I still like you, as long as I don't have to sit next to you at dinner.

grrrrr...

dont worry, if i ate dinner with you i wouldnt order meat and id be sure to wear extra deoderant! :rolleyes::p

I bought 2 copys. One cd with him in the swimming pool on the cover. And one vinyl which i did the following with....

framedhx1.jpg

now to find a space on the wall...

AH. I must be slow. i've been wondering how to put up 7" records on the wall.

very nice though!

EDIT: what size frame?

I was just reading that Hot Chip is good. most of that is pretty bleak.

ive kissed girls before. does that make me slightly better cuz ive been bi on occasion???
grrrrr...

dont worry, if i ate dinner with you i wouldnt order meat and id be sure to wear extra deoderant! :rolleyes::p

I'm sure your openness toward your own sexuality is worth some kind of Moz Bonus Points. And it's more the breath that stinks when meat is eaten, so as long you're weren't trying to kiss me we'd probably be ok. I'm married to a carnivore so I'm used to averting my eyes.

There should be a report card or self-quiz to rate the quality of one's fandom.

I'm sure your openness toward your own sexuality is worth some kind of Moz Bonus Points. And it's more the breath that stinks when meat is eaten, so as long you're weren't trying to kiss me we'd probably be ok. I'm married to a carnivore so I'm used to averting my eyes.

There should be a report card or self-quiz to rate the quality of one's fandom.

haha, i'll chew gum! i like cinnamon flavored.

a quiz sounds fun. especially now cuz im bored out of my mind.

Ojspicer, this is the worst comment I have ever seen on this website.:mad:
Were you not 'a kiddie' once? The kiddies that buy music today are no different than the kiddies who bought music ten, twenty, thirty and forty years ago.

My teenage daughters buy music that they like, either downloading it or buying it from HMV or wherever. Doesn't make them c***s, just makes then teenage girls buying the kind of music they like. You are a twat. The singles charts have always been influenced by 'kiddies' buying their favourite single, yet the album charts was for the 'adults'.
Grow up.

Jukebox Jury

I'm a teenage girl buying music I like. I brought both 7"s. :)

Unfortunately it will probably be out of the top 40 this day next week.​

The single has sold 10.832 copies, which is more than any of his last 3 singles.
In a 'weak' week this would have been enoughf or a top 10 placing.

You Have Killed Me sold 20,000, which this week wouldn't have been enough to make the top 5.

From Music Week:

35739 Basshunter (1)
32696 Nickelback (2)

24771 David Jordan (5)
13860 Wet Wet Wet (10)
10823 Morrissey (14)
4810 Leona Lewis (33)
4521 Timbaland (36)

The single has sold 10.832 copies, which is more than any of his last 3 singles.
In a 'weak' week this would have been enoughf or a top 10 placing.

You Have Killed Me sold 20,000, which this week wouldn't have been enough to make the top 5.

From Music Week:

35739 Basshunter (1)
32696 Nickelback (2)

24771 David Jordan (5)
13860 Wet Wet Wet (10)
10823 Morrissey (14)
4810 Leona Lewis (33)
4521 Timbaland (36)

see? this is why I dont care about chart positions. they mean crap. f***in Nickelback and Wet Wet Wet? who the f*** are Wet Wet Wet anyway? Morrissey is so above all those acts, even if its his crappiest collection of songs. so lame. who cares.

see? this is why I dont care about chart positions. they mean crap. f***in Nickelback and Wet Wet Wet? who the f*** are Wet Wet Wet anyway? Morrissey is so above all those acts, even if its his crappiest collection of songs. so lame. who cares.

Just as well you don't care about chart positions, seeing as you don't support him.

Just as well you don't care about chart positions, seeing as you don't support him.

haha, i do. i have all his albums, and other compilations. i spent WAY too much money seeing him this year, and have bought plenty of Morrissey merchandise. i just dont see the need in buying this one. just not interested. i have a new computer to buy and other things to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom