The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

It's not trolling, it's genuine.

And you won't get a choice - if you keep pushing white nationalist myths then eventually (hopefully metaphorically) someone else will pull the trigger for you.

Listen, you low IQ piece of shit.
Do you really think that I am ignorant of what you believe? I am not. Every time I turn on the TV or go to the movies, I am bombarded with what you believe. There is not a single idea or argument in your tiny little pea-brain that I have not heard before.
I went through the exact same indoctrination process that you did. The only difference between you and me is that I was able to beat the indoctrination and you weren’t. That’s it. There’s nothing you can say to me that I have not already heard from smarter and better people than you.

Do you really think that I am ignorant of what you believe? I am not. Every time I turn on the TV or go to the movies, I am bombarded with what you believe. There is not a single idea or argument in your tiny little pea-brain that I have not heard before.
I went through the exact same indoctrination process that you did. The only difference between you and me is that I was able to beat the indoctrination and you weren’t. That’s it. There’s nothing you can say to me that I have not already heard from smarter and better people than you.

You've been 'indoctrinated' with white nationalism & you haven't been able to 'win' a single argument on here because all you've got is easily debunked points about Neanderthals & the cold.

Think ForgotHow is beginning to
crack !

Lol :lbf:

Good job Nerak ! :thumb:

You've been 'indoctrinated' with white nationalism & you haven't been able to 'win' a single argument on here because all you've got is easily debunked points about Neanderthals & the cold.

You haven’t debunked shit, you dopey cow. “NUH-UH!!!!!l is not a counter-argument.
You either don’t understand the arguments and/or pretend not while deliberately misrepresenting what I am saying. When you REALLY get cornered, you just start making stuff.
With some SEVERE arm twisting, you might FINALLY produce a shred of data which invariably either a) does not prove what you think it proves or b) does actually not address the central thrust of my claims.

But the hilarious thing is that I have no doubt that in your tiny little pea-brain, you probably really do believe that you have “debunked” me which is only further evidence as to just how low IQ you really are.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Why is narcissism such a omnipresent element in racists? You didn't beat the indoctrination, you just jumped to a parallel form of the same old self-pitying bullshit. Do you really think that being a racist makes you an eccentric, a renegade or even special in any way? How can you not see that what you subscribe to is just as narrow-minded, empty with buzzwords and pseudoscientific as the "NPCs" you claim superiority over?

You made a decision at some point to mitigate your disappointment in the failure of your career and your romantic prospects by pivoting to racism. It's a convenient and effective method; you've got a plethora of people to blame for your existential shortcomings and a built-in audience of apes in the echo chamber ready to applaud any naughty words you might use to explain away the despair of modern life.

It bleeds through every one of your posts, especially as you get hot under the collar. And we see the latent murmurings of it as your drunk, bloated ass aggressively hits on and gets rejected by a Jewish woman in a position of power:

In the end, the reason why you would rather 'pull the trigger' than denounce white nationalism is because it's a death cult to begin with. At your core, you know that there is no hope for what you believe in. You may see a superficial victory here and there, you may suspect that the volume of your voices is getting louder, but deep down you know that the world is never going to be what you want it to be and will never be home for people like you. The perverse thing is that you like it this way. There is a deep self-pity inherent to every keyboard warrior racist. You're natural born subs, "beta cucks" in your charming vernacular. Pulling the trigger would simply be on-brand.

Yes she may perceive her comment as an adult differently. But she was younger when she made that comment and it was true for her then.

I feel she said what she said at the time because she herself was just trying to reinforce the person she wanted to be and the person she was becoming, she herself still having hang ups and wanted to be free of it all so that the true creative spirit could shine through.

But I don’t see how you see her comment as ‘disingenuous tough talk’
or a ‘corny hypocritical white person thing to say’.

Again I think she may have been pointing to herself and her own experience of struggling to free herself
from society’s labels and the person she may have felt she no longer was.
I understand what she's trying to say, but despite the intention its just a very typically white position to complain about the overuse of ethnicity or gender in art or writing or music or whatever. When society has othered you, you're going to write from that perspective and through that lens. Not everyone has the privilege to disregard their blackness, Jewishness, femmeness, etc in an attempt to make a piece of art free from the shackles of identity. I know she didn't mean anything by it, I just thought it was a clumsy old quote to cite in substantiating a point that Patti undoubtedly wouldn't agree with.

Why is narcissism such a omnipresent element in racists? You didn't beat the indoctrination, you just jumped to a parallel form of the same old self-pitying bullshit. Do you really think that being a racist makes you an eccentric, a renegade or even special in any way? How can you not see that what you subscribe to is just as narrow-minded, empty with buzzwords and pseudoscientific as the "NPCs" you claim superiority over?

You made a decision at some point to mitigate your disappointment in the failure of your career and your romantic prospects by pivoting to racism. It's a convenient and effective method; you've got a plethora of people to blame for your existential shortcomings and a built-in audience of apes in the echo chamber ready to applaud any naughty words you might use to explain away the despair of modern life.

It bleeds through every one of your posts, especially as you get hot under the collar. And we see the latent murmurings of it as your drunk, bloated ass aggressively hits on and gets rejected by a Jewish woman in a position of power:

In the end, the reason why you would rather 'pull the trigger' than denounce white nationalism is because it's a death cult to begin with. At your core, you know that there is no hope for what you believe in. You may see a superficial victory here and there, you may suspect that the volume of your voices is getting louder, but deep down you know that the world is never going to be what you want it to be and will never be home for people like you. The perverse thing is that you like it this way. There is a deep self-pity inherent to every keyboard warrior racist. You're natural born subs, "beta cucks" in your charming vernacular. Pulling the trigger would simply be on-brand.

Thanks for sharing, Mr. Freud.

You're very welcome. You, like all the other white nationalists, are addicted to existing in a self-perceived position of subjugation. You quite literally wouldn't exist without your self-pity.

Holy shit, Verso. You are even more Jewish than I thought. You’re like Streicher cartoon come to life. Taking that Freudianism to 11.

OK, you’ve already gotten more attention from me than you deserve. I’m going back to ignoring you.

I understand what she's trying to say, but despite the intention its just a very typically white position to complain about the overuse of ethnicity or gender in art or writing or music or whatever. When society has othered you, you're going to write from that perspective and through that lens. Not everyone has the privilege to disregard their blackness, Jewishness, femmeness, etc in an attempt to make a piece of art free from the shackles of identity. I know she didn't mean anything by it, I just thought it was a clumsy old quote to cite in substantiating a point that Patti undoubtedly wouldn't agree with.

Yeah I see what you’re saying.

Though I don’t think it was easy even for her. I mean she had her own demons to deal with and struggles to overcome, even if you see her speaking from a position of white privilege.

Hell, her words may even have inspired some to make a positive move away from some crappy situation in order to be true to their authentic being. And I’m not talking about Morrissey or Stipe.

I still see and find some good in what she said.

Last edited:
White shaming is the new way of the have -nots to punish those that have. You have nothing because you are lazy, stupid,and boring.

Holy shit, Verso. You are even more Jewish than I thought. You’re like Streicher cartoon come to life. Taking that Freudianism to 11.

OK, you’ve already gotten more attention from me than you deserve. I’m going back to ignoring you.
No response, huh? Look at how desperate you get. The second you're backed into a corner, it's just "Jew" or "fag" or "c***." And you accuse other people having low IQs?

Again you lefties can only think in black and white. I never once said Reed was a Republican. remember Morrissey is left-wing but now gets accused of being right wing because lefties have to slot everybody into one or the other. Many of Lou's lyrics are defensively anti-black as at the time there was lots of anti-Jew talk going around with Farrakhan and the nation of Islam.

If he did this nowadays it would confuse people (the left who are into alternative music). They have zero understanding of nuance so they would say: Oh my God, has he turned right wing with all this anti black shit? Just like Morrissey?

They don't understand that, like Morrissey, you can be fairly liberal and yet not want your country completely taken over by migrants, as it would change the character of a place you love and drag it down to a less civilized level.

That's more about human nature then politics.

Not every liberal is a lover of engineered mass migration (cheap exploitative labour which affects the wages and jobs of the population already living there). And not every liberal Jew would show support for race-baiting grifters like Black Power Matters.

Just because Lou liked black music doesn't mean he would support an anti-Semitic and anti-white hate group. He was too clever for that. The whole of the mainstream supports Black Power Matters. Lou Reed, like Morrissey, had his own mind.

Remember the last Smiths gig was an anti Apartheid show. It still doesn't mean Moz wants his country taken over by blacks - which nowadays gets you called a 'racist'.
No, idiot. You are the one who thinks in black and white. There is no one on this forum who has a more monochromatic "understanding" of the world than you. You argued that because Lou Reed was a a "punk" or whatever, that his political opinions couldn't be easily slotted into one category or another. All I was proving, as usual, is that you're wrong and that he was a pretty run-of-the-mill New York liberal.

It is so typically disingenuous of you to attempt to argue that "many" of his lyrics are "defensively anti-black" when he has one song on the New York album that references Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan for antisemitic remarks they had made. This isn't an indictment of "black people," it's a criticism of The Nation of Islam.

Lou Reed spent his entire life in New York, a city filled to the brim with immigrants of every stripe. Your tunnel vision narcissism prevents you from understanding how anyone could possibly have an opinion on the matter that differs from your own, but I can assure you that Lou Reed was a strong proponent of multiculturalism.

Back
Top Bottom