The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

No response, huh? Look at how desperate you get. The second you're backed into a corner, it's just "Jew" or "fag" or "c***." And you accuse other people having low IQs?

Well, what else is there to say?

It's one thing to accuse me of being motivated by some kind of deep seeded insecurity. That's just a Hollywood trope. I get accused of being Hollywood tropes all the time.
But Verso took it a step further and added this whole weird psycho-sexual BDSM dimension which is... well, it's just some Jew bullshit. The gentile mind does not work like that. It's like we took a wrong turn at Alburquerque and ended up in Jerusalem.

He did not "back me into a corner". You back someone into a corner by pointing out errors of fact or contradictions in their logic. If he wanted to make an argument, I might respond to that argument. But I feel no obligation to respond to speculative armchair psychology.

So yeah. "Jew" is the only response Verso's comment merited.

No response, huh? Look at how desperate you get. The second you're backed into a corner, it's just "Jew" or "fag" or "c***." And you accuse other people having low IQs?

As far as me calling Nerak a c***, I only did that because she was attempting to use de-radicalization techniques on me. The whole shtick about "I worry about you", "I care about people", "I don't want you to ruin your life". Ah but I've read well and I've heard them said a hundred time (maybe less, maybe more).
That's really all "professional deradicalizers" do. They just pretend to be your friend.

All that and more is explained in this video.

So yeah. Nerak tried to use de-radicalization techniques on me so I decided to respond by getting ultra-aggressive.

That anon really rattled ForgotHow.

Lol :lbf:

You're very welcome. You, like all the other white nationalists, are addicted to existing in a self-perceived position of subjugation. You quite literally wouldn't exist without your self-pity.

?

WTF :lbf:
what does that mean FFS??? 'to exist in a self perceived position of subjugation???':crazy:

how can someone exist in 'a postion' that doesnt exist FFS what you are loons talking about?
' exist in the a self perceived position in the planet Pluto makes more sense':lbf:

you are giving skinny a run for his money in the incoherency stakes WISE UP and find work.:bowling:

The gentile mind does not work like that.
lol, excuse me? I think you've spent a little too much time in the echo chamber. If you tried to spout this sort of bullshit to an audience of intelligent people, you'd be laughed out of the room.

I don't think anyone is trying to 'de-radicalize' you (again, you flatter yourself), but I understand it's part and parcel of the self-importance of your particular worldview to look at every mundane exchange in a hostile, political context.

I'm curious, what do you do for a living?

I make a living f***ing your mother. She's a generous tipper.

How stupid do you think I am?
Huh, I can see why the comedy career failed.

I wasn't asking you for your place of employment, I was curious as to what type of work you performed. I strongly suspect you're still being subsidized by your family.

Let's play nice.
This is already miles off the OP.
Polite request.
FWD.

Keep being curious. I like being thought about.
I assure you it's not because you're an interesting person. Though you and reelfountain both possess
the same delusions of grandeur present in so many online racists. It's very easy to see how indulging in so-called "wrongthink" gives your lives a misguided sense of importance.

When all else fails, just keep posting memes and calling everyone a fag, a Jew, a cuck, whatever. A little more of that and the white nationalist utopia is just around the corner.

I assure you it's not because you're an interesting person. Though you and reelfountain both possess
the same delusions of grandeur present in so many online racists. It's very easy to see how indulging in so-called "wrongthink" gives your lives a misguided sense of importance.

For someone who is not interesting, you seem pretty desperate for my attention.

You don't hear me asking any questions about you or your life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom