Ticketmaster.sg: Singapore cancelled 'due to technical issues and reasons beyond our control'

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 11.22.05 AM.jpeg

[CANCELLED] Morrissey: 40 Years of Morrissey in Singapore - ticketmaster.sg

Excerpt:

MORRISSEY: 40 YEARS OF MORRISEY IN SINGAPORE

CANCELLATION NOTICE

Due to technical issues and reasons beyond our control, we regret to announce that Morrissey: 40 Years of Morrissey in Singapore slated for 9 November 2023 at The Star Theatre will no longer take place.

Fans who have purchased tickets will receive a full refund from Ticketmaster through the original mode of payment. It could take up to 40 business days for refunds to be processed. Please contact Ticketmaster via https://help.ticketmaster.sg or call +65 3158 8588 for further refund enquiries.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Related item:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind Rick Astley’s new album, how are his relations with his record company? Does he need a hand? I hear terrancestamp might be able to help

If your imagination is what you rely on then go hog wild.
His/Her imagination won’t be far wrong. Morrissey is a cockhorse. No respect for the apostles

He knew full well there was a a week between dates, lay the blame at the door of Knutson as much as one likes, it’s on Morrissey again.

Sure as vegans love to tell you they’re vegan, people who have seen The Smiths live love to tell you they’ve seen The Smiths live.

And of the two, we know which one is worse.

Yeah, … I’m a bit jealous.

Take heart, Singapore, you've joined the "Has Morrissey Canceled A Concert In Your Country?" club. Not a terribly exclusive club, but you take what you get.

Well, they have released his new album, so I guess he won't have to wear T shirts telling them to f@#k off.
Well i don’t know, i’m just trying to be helpful! Maybe terrancestamp can just help Rick Astley f*** up his next one then, instead. I mean sometimes we all just need to dream bigger, ok!

So in the last 12 months we’ve had him storming off stage after 6 songs. Cancelling a number of gigs thereafter. Cancelling Nottingham on the day, and Mexico less than 24 hours before. It’s also confirmed he left Mexico midweek, so could have informed peeps earlier and then cancelled the Latin dates the following day, while he was relaxing back in Hell.A. And now this. But we’ll have the usual apologists who write their attention seeking blogs making the excuses and apologies for his appalling behaviour. Let’s be honest here, who would tolerate his behaviour if he was a friend, relative, employee and so on? No one. Not a one of the apologists.
But those who always make the excuses on his behalf are never affected financially by these cancellations.
Anonymous post on Solo with no source = "confirmed"?

Feel for you.
Some folk feel the need to attend every show, almost an insane pilgrimage around the world. I believe a world tour should mostly be for local fans, and moreover in light of Moz' cancellation record, this only seems correct. Spending thousands of dollars and taking the time away from my work with that risk involved isn't my idea of fun.

The tour has been very much the same show each night at each country, and it isn't that great.

until you’re actually experiencing the show.

His/Her imagination won’t be far wrong. Morrissey is a cockhorse.

I thought he just rides one?
Now I’m totally confused. 😵‍💫

No respect for the apostles

He knew full well there was a a week between dates, lay the blame at the door of Knutson as much as one likes, it’s on Morrissey again.

do you think he puts these posters up himself,dearie me.
It’s a great imaginary visual though isn’t it? Sam keeping lookout while Moz hurriedly and surreptitiously brushes up the posters, before both legging it down the road ahead of the rozzers spotting them.

"Oh, those cheeky boys… those whippersnappers… always stirring up some mischief and promoting their concerts. One of these days we're gonna catch 'em..."

Last edited:
Oh, were you planning on going to that show?

Yes I bought the tickets on the Wednesday prior to the show on Sunday. Only no shows prior to that (apart from walking off at the Smiths gig in Preston during the first song) was the Castlefield gig but at least we had decent prior notice on that one.

Yes I bought the tickets on the Wednesday prior to the show on Sunday. Only no shows prior to that (apart from walking off at the Smiths gig in Preston during the first song) was the Castlefield gig but at least we had decent prior notice on that one.
Not two hours ago, i was wondering to myself when you’d mention Castlefield next!

Am i prophet?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom