Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be a curious thing to make up.

Yes, I wouldn’t mind knowing why he would. Maybe to get back at a former boss? Maybe to liven up an otherwise boring interview?

If any of the story was true, because there is no proof to prove it is true, it would only be fair to get both sides of the story before any judgements are made.

Dog meat trade fairs are taking place again in China. Thousands of animals will die . The event has been taking place since 2009. The organizers' information shows that at each such 10-day event, about 10,000. dogs are eaten. Animals are exhibited in wooden boxes and metal cages, and participants choose the most magnificent pieces - for their kitchens. Or they order you to prepare them on the spot.

It's hard to be chinese . Luckily I am not :sunglasses:

but will he stand for morrissey watching him lick an ice cream cone?? yeah that’s what i thought.

Spen's a nice guy. He apologizes to fans of Morrissey. Now will Morrissey apologize to him for the foul racist slurs he sent him?
I wonder if anyone has ever actually called him "Spen" before...or have you done this because you think it makes you look like you're his friend?

And shouldn't that be "allegedly" sent him? Ask your wife for clarity on the exact legal terms required.

Dog meat trade fairs are taking place again in China. Thousands of animals will die . The event has been taking place since 2009. The organizers' information shows that at each such 10-day event, about 10,000. dogs are eaten. Animals are exhibited in wooden boxes and metal cages, and participants choose the most magnificent pieces - for their kitchens. Or they order you to prepare them on the spot.

It's hard to be chinese . Luckily I am not :sunglasses:

This world is truly a disgusting place.

Where we treat animals like shit and we
treat people like shit, it’s mind boggling that no one (except Morrissey) sees the connection between these two forms of ignorance.

treat people like shit, it’s mind boggling that no one (except Morrissey) sees the connection between these two forms of ignorance.
And if Morrissey is treated so appallingly by his own ‘fan’ base, what hope is there for elephants and lions?

I am sure more people see the connection, Ketamine, but Morrissey is one of those who actually speaks out against animals abuses.

And if Morrissey is treated so appallingly by his own ‘fan’ base, what hope is there for elephants and lions?
Wishful thinking...
Apart from singing about it, as he's always done, I wish Morrissey would take time to write about his thoughts and feelings on music, racism, media, animal rights, human rights... in a sequel of Autobiography.

I think he apologized to Elton John after Elton took the high road and invited Morrissey to his wedding. Am I imagining that?

I think he apologized to Elton John after Elton took the high road and invited Morrissey to his wedding. Am I imagining that?
Morrissey criticized Elton for having pate de foie at the reception.

Back
Top Bottom