Morrissey Central "SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE" - new tour dates (August 5, 2023)

SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE

undefined.png

Thursday, 9 November
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE / Star Theater pre-sale 15 August

Thursday 16 November
CHEK LAP KOK, New Territories / Asia World Expo pre-sale 16 August

Saturday 18 November
BANGKOK, THAILAND / Samyan Hall pre-sale 24 August

Wednesday 22 November
JAKARTA, INDONESIA / Istora Senayan Jakarta pre-sale 28 August

Tuesday 28 November
TOKYO, JAPAN / Toyosu Pit pre-sale 9 August

Friday 1 December
PERTH, AUSTRALIA / Perth Concert Hall pre-sale 9 August

Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA / Palais Theater pre-sale 9 August

Friday 8 December
FORTITUDE VALLEY, AUSTRALIA / Fortitude Music Hall pre-sale 9 August

Sunday 10 December and Monday 11 December
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / State Theater pre-sale 9 August

Thursday 14 December
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND / The Civic pre-sale 9 August

undefined.jpg

The musicians for the above concerts are

Jesse Tobias (guitars)
Juan Galeano (bass guitar)
Carmen Vandenberg (guitar)
Camila Grey (keyboards)
Brendan Buckley (drums)

First image - George Segal in Ship Of Fools (1965).
FWD.

Wow, Christmas in Oz has been discussed and it would be rude not to see Morrissey in Sydney whilst we were there. But I am not sure this news will convince the wife? :ROFLMAO:

SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE

View attachment 94127

Thursday, 9 November
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE / Star Theater pre-sale 15 August

Thursday 16 November
CHEK LAP KOK, New Territories / Asia World Expo pre-sale 16 August

Saturday 18 November
BANGKOK, THAILAND / Samyan Hall pre-sale 24 August

Wednesday 22 November
JAKARTA, INDONESIA / Istora Senayan Jakarta pre-sale 28 August

Tuesday 28 November
TOKYO, JAPAN / Toyosu Pit pre-sale 9 August

Friday 1 December
PERTH, AUSTRALIA / Perth Concert Hall pre-sale 9 August

Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA / Palais Theater pre-sale 9 August

Friday 8 December
FORTITUDE VALLEY, AUSTRALIA / Fortitude Music Hall pre-sale 9 August

Sunday 10 December and Monday 11 December
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / State Theater pre-sale 9 August

Thursday 14 December
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND / The Civic pre-sale 9 August

View attachment 94128

The musicians for the above concerts are

Jesse Tobias (guitars)
Juan Galeano (bass guitar)
Carmen Vandenberg (guitar)
Camila Grey (keyboards)
Brendan Buckley (drums)

First image - George Segal in Ship Of Fools (1965).
FWD.
Brilliant fecking news
I don't travel that far out of the UK to see M
But this a brilliant move . It will certainly bring in bank. which will mean he can make records and at some point he will get a deal .The latest backlash started in 2017 it's now 6 years later .As I keep saying as long as he keeps the fans on board and stays true to himself people will cone around and he will get a deal , or he will see he needs to self release (I know that sounds like jerking off ) and there will be a load of new songs
I am pleased as punch for those in Aussieland , I bet the Aussie member on here is happy, marred ?

The Hong Kong gig will be great
There are still a load of Brits out there and I hear M is popular with a couple of Kpop acts (at least that's what my daughter said )
I know Kpop is Korean but still popular in Hong Kong .
Australia was cucked to feck during covid I hope M doesn't wind them up about that .
I expect there are people in the county who hated what went on, so M can probably get some of them on board . The member who said fans are really thankful when UK go over is right . They really really are been there a load of times over the years . Great people .
Ok back to the fam troubles

One last lap of honour before retirement?

What would he do in retirement though? Can’t see him going to play golf, bodybuilding, or anything like that…… sobering thought indeed 🥶
Dementia is a kick up the arse away.

so Sir Paul and Moz on sale within 2 days of each other in Melbourne

just waiting on the Stones, Dylan and Nick Cave being announced as support acts

Brilliant fecking news
I don't travel that far out of the UK to see M
But this a brilliant move . It will certainly bring in bank. which will mean he can make records and at some point he will get a deal .The latest backlash started in 2017 it's now 6 years later .As I keep saying as long as he keeps the fans on board and stays true to himself people will cone around and he will get a deal , or he will see he needs to self release (I know that sounds like jerking off ) and there will be a load of new songs
I am pleased as punch for those in Aussieland , I bet the Aussie member on here is happy, marred ?
I'd be even happier if he had a record deal or, ahem... "self released" but this will do nicely in the interim :)

My memory aint so great these days Mike. I saw him twice on the Boxers tour in early '95, was he doing Shoplifters then? I don't remember
Morrissey was playing Smiths songs live right outta the gate in 1988 as in Sweet and Tender Hooligan at Wolverhampton.

I'm sure he's been a few times. I was just glad for Oz because I'd have given anything to see Moz in Sydney when I lived there. It's a beautiful country but you can feel lonely as it's so far from western Europe (Ireland in my case) so seeing Moz would have been extra special, a connection to another life, if that makes any sense. Moz is an anchor in the storm and sunny days of life.

I heard that the Barbie movie was a flop in Australlia, cause the
folks there just thought it was a movie about barbecuin'.

Morrissey was playing Smiths songs live right outta the gate in 1988 as in Sweet and Tender Hooligan at Wolverhampton.
Yeah, but aside from Wolverhampton (which arguably was a hybrid Smiths/Morrissey gig), he wouldn't play any Smiths on the Kill Uncle and YA tours. It was only on the UK Boxers tour that he returned to playing Smiths songs, with Shoplifters as the encore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom