Morrissey Central "SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE" - new tour dates (August 5, 2023)

SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE

undefined.png

Thursday, 9 November
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE / Star Theater pre-sale 15 August

Thursday 16 November
CHEK LAP KOK, New Territories / Asia World Expo pre-sale 16 August

Saturday 18 November
BANGKOK, THAILAND / Samyan Hall pre-sale 24 August

Wednesday 22 November
JAKARTA, INDONESIA / Istora Senayan Jakarta pre-sale 28 August

Tuesday 28 November
TOKYO, JAPAN / Toyosu Pit pre-sale 9 August

Friday 1 December
PERTH, AUSTRALIA / Perth Concert Hall pre-sale 9 August

Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA / Palais Theater pre-sale 9 August

Friday 8 December
FORTITUDE VALLEY, AUSTRALIA / Fortitude Music Hall pre-sale 9 August

Sunday 10 December and Monday 11 December
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / State Theater pre-sale 9 August

Thursday 14 December
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND / The Civic pre-sale 9 August

undefined.jpg

The musicians for the above concerts are

Jesse Tobias (guitars)
Juan Galeano (bass guitar)
Carmen Vandenberg (guitar)
Camila Grey (keyboards)
Brendan Buckley (drums)

First image - George Segal in Ship Of Fools (1965).
FWD.

YES!!!! Moz in Oz!!! This is glorious news to wake up to on a Sunday morning :)

The State Theatre in Sydney is a beautiful old establishment. Might have to rip out the seats though ;)

I've never heard of Fortitude Valley but I might have to make my way there just because of the name, oh and Morrissey of course. This news is too good and I'm quickly forgetting about worrying about the same old set lists.
On the night you won't care if the setlist is the same because it's just for you.

2016 was more than a couple of years ago but Covid ate up three of those years so that may be the reason it feels more recent. He may have visited Jim Jim Falls in 2016 or at the very least saw it on a map.
Jim Jim Falls is magnificent. The land that time forgot.

Moz it is very important to take care of your osteoarticular state. Well, I thought: wouldn't it be too much to come and go? But if you're fine Moz you should keep going. Mozuchis you must take care of your esophagus / stomach and it is okay for your body to move you are full of energy and vitality. Moz has 64 is not old has batteries for a while... long.. Mozulis is going to bury them all and I love it.
Are you AI gone wrong?

Indeed.

By the time these dates come around it wouldn’t surprise me if Mike Joyce and Little Barrie were back in the band.
Who? Barrie Cadogan? He did an amazing job on THE THE Comeback Special. One of the best concerts ever. Genius guitar player and great backing vocals too.

Who? Barrie Cadogan? He did an amazing job on THE THE Comeback Special. One of the best concerts ever. Genius guitar player and great backing vocals too.
I saw The The at the Sydney Opera House for the come back special and he was slick as hell. He was great in Primal Scream also. I've been meaning to get into his solo stuff too but keep forgetting to investigate.

I saw The The at the Sydney Opera House for the come back special and he was slick as hell. He was great in Primal Scream also. I've been meaning to get into his solo stuff too but keep forgetting to investigate.
I'm thinking if we knew each other when I lived in Sydney (1998-2002) we'd have been friends, err unless you were just a kid back then. I miss Bondi and Watson's Bay and the freedom of a less complicated life. Not to mention the weather.

I'm thinking if we knew each other when I lived in Sydney (1998-2002) we'd have been friends, err unless you were just a kid back then. I miss Bondi and Watson's Bay and the freedom of a less complicated life. Not to mention the weather.
That would've been good. Morrissey fans here are not exactly a dime a dozen. Although when Morrissey visits here it's usually standing room only. Maybe Morrissey fans here prefer not to hang with each other to give each other space? Bondi and Watson's Bay are regular haunts for me to this day.

Such wonderful news! I’m so excited for you guys!! Looking forward to seeing all the videos and pictures ❤️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom