Netflix X bio - "i love the smiths"

Netflix Twitter bio is currently "i love the smiths" - some decent exposure right there to 22.3m followers.

Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this bad or good or … ?

Just don’t get the significance of it.

BOOYAH!

Using booyah, 700% and the plane incident calling him Mozi is now inescapable even if he didn't have any hand in the f*** up regarding the latter.

Being realistic, is this going to encourage a single person to listen to the band? If Netflix's twitter bio read 'I love Sam Smith ' I'd still think he was a tosser.

Being realistic, is this going to encourage a single person to listen to the band? If Netflix's twitter bio read 'I love Sam Smith ' I'd still think he was a tosser.
It might make you look up the smiths if you’ve never heard of them before and then make your own judgement.
Same as if I didn't know who Sam Smith was, I’d google and realise he’s just an untalented child in need of a gym membership and better friends.

Also, does he need fans that take heed from f***ing Netflix?

Always so negative, Gregor...

Please, snap out of it for your own sake. Negativity is really bad for mental health.
Thank you for your concern. I’m positive about a lot of important things in life. If you only knew. But it’s hard to be positive about Moz nowadays.

Thank you for your concern. I’m positive about a lot of important things in life. If you only knew. But it’s hard to be positive about Moz nowadays.
Yes, it can be difficult sometimes, and I guess he's well aware of it.

However, he's stilll the same Morrissey: brilliant and idiosyncratic.

Yes, it can be difficult sometimes, and I guess he's well aware of it.

However, he's stilll the same Morrissey: brilliant and idiosyncratic.
That’s the problem for me, I don’t think he is. To make it worse, I’m absolutely certain that he COULD be and that he’s squandering his talent and what’s left of his career.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom