Netflix X bio - "i love the smiths"

Netflix Twitter bio is currently "i love the smiths" - some decent exposure right there to 22.3m followers.

Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this bad or good or … ?

Just don’t get the significance of it.

BOOYAH!

Using booyah, 700% and the plane incident calling him Mozi is now inescapable even if he didn't have any hand in the f*** up regarding the latter.

Being realistic, is this going to encourage a single person to listen to the band? If Netflix's twitter bio read 'I love Sam Smith ' I'd still think he was a tosser.

Being realistic, is this going to encourage a single person to listen to the band? If Netflix's twitter bio read 'I love Sam Smith ' I'd still think he was a tosser.
It might make you look up the smiths if you’ve never heard of them before and then make your own judgement.
Same as if I didn't know who Sam Smith was, I’d google and realise he’s just an untalented child in need of a gym membership and better friends.

Also, does he need fans that take heed from f***ing Netflix?

Always so negative, Gregor...

Please, snap out of it for your own sake. Negativity is really bad for mental health.
Thank you for your concern. I’m positive about a lot of important things in life. If you only knew. But it’s hard to be positive about Moz nowadays.

Thank you for your concern. I’m positive about a lot of important things in life. If you only knew. But it’s hard to be positive about Moz nowadays.
Yes, it can be difficult sometimes, and I guess he's well aware of it.

However, he's stilll the same Morrissey: brilliant and idiosyncratic.

Yes, it can be difficult sometimes, and I guess he's well aware of it.

However, he's stilll the same Morrissey: brilliant and idiosyncratic.
That’s the problem for me, I don’t think he is. To make it worse, I’m absolutely certain that he COULD be and that he’s squandering his talent and what’s left of his career.

Back
Top Bottom