'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris'-Exclusive First Play

Ok try this http://www.sendspace.com/file/8zqv6r

I'm not a sound engineer - it's just a record and paste job - inane banter before for about 50 secs. Then the song. Then Bruce saying Morrissey just gets better and better...

Enjoy

I think the simplest way to sum up my feelings would be to just say.

Lovely.

And sorry, thank you very much for the upload.

Last edited:
i have just edited a version without the talking....be here in 1 minute

Don't. Do you want Morrissey to be "successful"?

to be honest mate i dont want to here Ken bruce everytime i want to listen to the song, so i thought i would edit it for myself and then share on here for evryone, if you want to listen to Ken Bruce over and over again then fair enough, but i just want to listen to Morrissey, and how would it hinder Morrisseys "Success"?

Oh, very nice indeed! Listening to the mp3 on headphones here, thanks. Very warm feel to it all -- nice work Jerry Finn (RIP). Like the piano during the verses.

Lost Highway -- spring for a big billboard on Boulevard Saint-Germain to advertise the single. It would be very fitting.

Edit: When I heard the early live airings, I thought the song wouldn't be out of place on Maladjusted. I don't think so now. It's the more organic feel of Ringleader with the crisp Finn production (always liked the way he treated Morrissey's vocals).

Last edited:
to be honest mate i dont want to here Ken bruce everytime i want to listen to the song, so i thought i would edit it for myself and then share on here for evryone, if you want to listen to Ken Bruce over and over again then fair enough, but i just want to listen to Morrissey, and how would it hinder Morrisseys "Success"?

Meh neither do I but I just thought people will be less likely to buy the single if they've had a perfectly good MP3 version. I know you mean well and it doesn't really matter. :)

Thank you, that's lovely.

Meh neither do I but I just thought people will be less likely to buy the single if they've had a perfectly good MP3 version. I know you mean well and it doesn't really matter. :)

well its not really a "perfect version" and hopefully people will still buy the single

Back
Top Bottom