Got me bloody Tattoo (pics)

desmoface

OUCHINGS!!!!
71597779.jpg

71598711.jpg

71598524.jpg

71598394.jpg

So, I got the talkin part done yesterday..Got the bidness part done today..Felt like he used a bloody soldering iron..when he was done, my arm felt like hamburger..He did say that the inner arm was a tad bit sensitive when it comes to tattoos..I have to agree..

Steve

P.S. The other Tattoo thread was getting kind of long, hope I didn't make bad happen by creating a new thread..If so, I'll gladly accept the beating about the head and shoulders that I deserve.

Hey Pervo, yeah, it wasn't unbearable, but there were other things I'd have rather been doing LOL.

Eh, I sustained a couple of injuries a couple of years ago, from weight training and have since lost about 25lbs...One of those injuries was my right bicep...I just started working it last week, very light..just to see if I can start throwing some weight back on...

Anyway, apparently my age is catching up to me..Dr. said no more heavy weights..Didn't say anything about tattoo's, though :D

Steve

Last edited:
OK lil question was thinking of getting Morrissey written at the bottom of my back but where is the best place to have a tattoo?

Very nice tattoo, one day I will be brave or stupid (My mum's view).

Hey gang, thanks for the replies. If your a girl, the lower back seems to be very popular. For guys, I would say upper back.

Steve

OK lil question was thinking of getting Morrissey written at the bottom of my back but where is the best place to have a tattoo?

Not as bad as a poke in the eye with a hot stick..but it felt like he was using a soldering iron on my arm LOL. Fortunately, it only took him about 30-45 minutes...

Steve

Nice Steve, nice.

f***, that looks mighty painfull :(

But congrats!!!

Hmm, maybe it's because mine was outer arm, but it really didn't hurt at all. I got my "Viva Hate" one 2 weeks ago, the area around it is still sadly bald.

That looks great - and very painful.

Mine was as well - but 4 months on - I'm still really happy I got it!

Hey gang, thanks for the replies. If your a girl, the lower back seems to be very popular. For guys, I would say upper back.

Steve

The lower back being being tattooed on a woman is usually what is called a 'tramp stamp'..and is very painful to get tattooed I hear. I recommend upper back for both sexes. The least painful in my experiance is the arms (not the inside!) but not everyone is in a position job wise to allow them to be viewd so openly. (which makes the upper back more preferable)

Hey Bob, yeah, I've got some ink on my outer arm and don't remember it hurting like this one..I think the skin is a little tougher on the outer arm.

Steve

Hmm, maybe it's because mine was outer arm, but it really didn't hurt at all. I got my "Viva Hate" one 2 weeks ago, the area around it is still sadly bald.

I REALLY enjoyed my last tattoo! I'm going to post pics, still arguing with bloody Adobe about whether my computer is going to let me! Anyway, one bit was on my spine, which trust me hurt, but I had THE best afternoon! I was leaning over a special chair in front of a huge mirror, watching a very sexy man tattoo me whil two more very sexy men watched me getting tattood!!!!!!!!!! It was HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

Nice tattoo by the way!

Back
Top Bottom