Moz's tattoo?!

Cuomophobe

Banned
The other night in Vegas when Moz took off his shirt and tossed it into the crowd we all got a good look at a fresh new tattoo that is on Moz's bicep. It was a heart with wings and it said "Jesse" in the center.

Does anybody know where he got it done at? I heard a rumor he will be appearing on an upcoming episode of "Miami Ink" soon documenting this event but that seems far-fetched to me.

The other night in Vegas when Moz took off his shirt and tossed it into the crowd we all got a good look at a fresh new tattoo that is on Moz's bicep. It was a heart with wings and it said "Jesse" in the center.

Does anybody know where he got it done at? I heard a rumor he will be appearing on an upcoming episode of "Miami Ink" soon documenting this event but that seems far-fetched to me.

I love that show. it makes me really really wanna get another tattoo. but like, a real one. not the one square inch wimpy one i have now.

p.s. donnie darko is on SNL right now singing in drag. scary.

I love that show. it makes me really really wanna get another tattoo. but like, a real one. not the one square inch wimpy one i have now.

p.s. donnie darko is on SNL right now singing in drag. scary.
I'm guessing it's because he's gay. He was in "Bareback Mountain". Which I've never watched by the way. No matter anyone says. Cuomo don't play dat!

I'm guessing it's because he's gay. He was in "Bareback Mountain". Which I've never watched by the way. No matter anyone says. Cuomo don't play dat!

I actually really liked that movie, I will admit. ::shrug:: that still doesnt mean i want to see him in a sparkly dress and britney spears wig, singing "and you! and you! and you!....you're gonna love meeeeeeeeeeh!" uggggh.

so does anyone have evidence of said tattoo? Jesse's a cutie... but for Moz? whats the age diff there? Oh i dont want to imagine that my Moz would be gay for anyone... my heart cant take it!

so does anyone have evidence of said tattoo? Jesse's a cutie... but for Moz? whats the age diff there? Oh i dont want to imagine that my Moz would be gay for anyone... my heart cant take it!

you can't imagine Moz gay?? i cant imagine Moz NOT gay. cept when i daydream about making out with him circa 1984. but other than that, nah.

i didnt say "can't" ... i said i didnt want to... ive been in denial about Moz being gay for 10 years now!

i didnt say "can't" ... i said i didnt want to... ive been in denial about Moz being gay for 10 years now!

hahaha i was too at first actually. for so long i was like "nah hes just biiiiiiii." its just been recently that ive let myself accept the truth. ;)

I actually really liked that movie, I will admit. ::shrug:: that still doesnt mean i want to see him in a sparkly dress and britney spears wig, singing "and you! and you! and you!....you're gonna love meeeeeeeeeeh!" uggggh.
Was he singing to a man?

I now admit I really can't deal with the idea of Mr. Morrissey being gay.
I know that sounds narrow minded of me.
It's actually not.
I have nothing at all against gays either.
I prefer to think of Mr. Morrissey in my own obtuse way,
when it comes to his sexuality. And God knows, I'll never meet him
anyway, so what does it matter......or
should I say :- "What difference does it make."......:)

QUOTE]

the other night in Vegas???
you mean the club/veneu?, cause he hasnt played kin Vegas, Reno was
close [sparks].

and i dont think that Morrissey is that supid to tattoo a name on his body,
do it must be a fake one

i dont think that Morrissey is that supid to tattoo a name on his body,
do it must be a fake one

Like the fake bruices in the mid 90's? :rolleyes:

PS: Brokeback mountain's way too gay for me..... and by that I don't mean Homo.

Last edited:
Look until he actually says so_Or is seen shoving his tongue down a mans throat can you all shut up about Moz being gay.HE IS NOT GAY.He`s not even straight,he`s just his own unique self and quite frankly the debate is getting boring.:mad:

Look until he actually says so_Or is seen shoving his tongue down a mans throat can you all shut up about Moz being gay.HE IS NOT GAY.He`s not even straight,he`s just his own unique self and quite frankly the debate is getting boring.:mad:

It is what it is...... you gotta face the truth someday. ......Sorry :rolleyes:

So you want him to be mentally a "eunuch".

Back
Top Bottom