help me with my Mozzer lip tattoo! :)

Not-so-Mute Witness

Accidental Thead Killer
So I have this Morrissey-inspired tattoo on my lip. This is the picture I got it from:

Cutandswallowtat.jpg

This specifically:

justtat.jpg

but when I printed the image for the dude, it was fuzzy, and he couldn't really grasp the exact shape of it. As you can see, when you blow it up it doesn't exactly keep the shape too well.

So I thought I'd be fun to ask all you artistically inclined peoples to sketch it out for me real big and thick and sharp so when I go back in for a re-touch he can know more precisely what I'm looking for. :) Just scan 'em in and post or do it in paint or whatever it is you do.

I know what some of you will say, "why don't you just go to someone with more vision/imagination?" and well, because I'm not willing to pay another $70 to get someone else to do it when this guy will do a touch-up for free. If you think it's stupid, just don't participate. I'm not looking for politics on this page so much as fun creativity.

By the way, does anyone know where this photo came from?

Yea, I don't care how lame it is to get a tattoo and not know exactly where the photo is from ahead of time...

You have a tattoo on your lip? A tattoo on your lip?!?!?!? You're kidding, right? I thought for sure you were getting a tattoo of Mozzer's lips.

It's a very strange world, I'm not prepared for this...

I really hope that it's inside the mouth :p ouch, pain!!!

Very strange world indeed, but people are free to do as they wish.

Yea, it's on the inside. I can upload a pic tomorrow. It will become apparent why I need a touch-up.

Cool, can't wait to see it :)..... aside from genital tattoos, inside the mouth seems to be the most painful..... :eek:

yeah but also kinda practical in case you dont want anyone seeing it, ever. and genital tattoos are just...:eek:

By the way, does anyone know where this photo came from?...

it was one of a number of pictures featured in a booklet that came with the vinyl version of 'southpaw grammar'.

I;m sur eif you do a search in google images for swallow tattoos your wish will be granted.

Alternatively visit any UK prison and they'll "touch" you (and your tattoo) up! These tats are quite popular amongst the UK criminal fratenity...

I;m sur eif you do a search in google images for swallow tattoos your wish will be granted.

Alternatively visit any UK prison and they'll "touch" you (and your tattoo) up! These tats are quite popular amongst the UK criminal fratenity...

The ones on google don't really suit my fancy as they aren't this kind of outline. As for the criminal bit, long before it meant anything criminal, swallows and sparrows were signs of ambition. I got it shortly after being promoted and did my homework before I committed!

I'm still waiting on my sister to get here with a digital camera to get a picture!

It actually kind of felt like someone was scraping their fingernail across my lip really hard. Not too bad for a tattoo I can decide who sees and when and one that will be gone 5-7 years after I stop maintaining it! :)

Maybe you could get a black eye tattooed on you shoulder blade next time.
Such a funny world.

I thinki it's really cool. The problem that I have with some tattoos are that they are so 'in your face', and I've always thought them to be intimate and personal. I guess a lip (or yes, genital) tattoo is the most intimate you could get. It's propeer cool. Good Times!

It actually kind of felt like someone was scraping their fingernail across my lip really hard. Not too bad for a tattoo I can decide who sees and when and one that will be gone 5-7 years after I stop maintaining it! :)

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of tattos.... but I like yours.... it's small and intimate.

Also like your nails, very pretty and well maintained ;):)

Back
Top Bottom