Moz's tattoo?!

Tattoo will be fake. Rumours are rubbish.

P.S.
Jake Gyllenhall played a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain, he isn't gay himself. I guess the drag on the TV (no pun intented) is playing up to that role.

Last edited:
P.S.
Jake Gyllenhall played a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain, he isn't gay himself. I guess the drag on the TV (no pun intented) is playing up to that role.

What!!! he was acting, good god films are rubbish:p

Yes, I know this be a fact. Apparently everything that happens in films isn't real. I'm devastated. :D

Your kidding:D thanks for ruining my sunday, i can't watch "invasion of the body snatchers' tonight on BBC1 @ 11.40:) without thinking, it's all make believe.

Tattoo will be fake. Rumours are rubbish.

P.S.

According to some people's thinking no straight man would ever dress in drag or do anything the slightest bit 'feminine' for fear that the world might think they were homosexual. Therefore he must be gay.

Duran Duran`s Nick Rhodes has always worn make up and been somewhat camp and is in no way gay.Wearing a "tatoo" with Jesse on it doesn`t mean anything.I`m sure Moz is bi mentally,which just means he sees beauty in everyone(well not quite judging by some specimens at gigs).But he`s always maintained he`s not very sexual.His lyrics and "gay" imagery" can be taken for what they are-just art.He`s sung songs on most subject matter anyway-being pregnant,being a gangster etc...it doesn`t mean its in the first person.

Jesus Christ are you all thick? There was no tatoo, fake or otherwise. Can't you see when someone is taking you for a ride? ;)

Jesus Christ are you all thick? There was no tatoo, fake or otherwise. Can't you see when someone is taking you for a ride? ;)

I think some people are just playing along. It was fairly obvious that the poster meant it as a joke / is a troll from "It was a heart with wings and it said "Jesse" in the center.. It's meant for comedic effect I think. If someone had posted anything mentioning a heart tattoo with "Johnny" on, everyone would have known it was a joke. Now because it's Jesse everyone's taking it seriously :confused:

Your kidding:D thanks for ruining my sunday, i can't watch "invasion of the body snatchers' tonight on BBC1 @ 11.40:) without thinking, it's all make believe.

Wow, imagine watching "Invasion of The Bodysnatchers" thinking that it is real though :eek: - must be bloody scary! (maybe thats the secret with comically gory horror films).

According to some people's thinking no straight man would ever dress in drag or do anything the slightest bit 'feminine' for fear that the world might think they were homosexual. Therefore he must be gay.

Meh, thats a silly way of going through life. I can't believe people hold views like that. I appreciate there may be a bit of joshing going on in this thread, but generally that opinion does exist. Which is ridiculous.

Wow, imagine watching "Invasion of The Bodysnatchers" thinking that it is real though :eek: - must be bloody scary! (maybe thats the secret with comically gory horror films).

Not as scary as donald sutherlands hair (it's the 1978 version):p

sorry just hijacking this thread from the 'Morrissey gay' endless prattle and his tattoo of jesse (everyones knows it said Alain).

Back
Top Bottom