David Cameron wants to know if Morrissey is still miserable - but wouldn't ask him about hamburgers

immigration-conservative.
hmmm.....you want to keep out the foreigners but for good reasons lol

I don't - that's what the test says on the back of my answers to three questions - in fairness it did say mildly agree rather than strongly agree. I think immigrants in general want to improve their lives and in general have a positive impact on where they live. The problem with that test is it only asks three questions on the subject. I know for certain that I don't share UKIP's view, nor do I share The Conservatives of being pro immigration to keep wages low but then making a song and dance about it to make stupid people want them all out.

If you import a quarter of a million people a year you've got to have the infrastructure in place to deal with it. If you've got problems with immigration you'd want to have better living standards elsewhere but then UKIP want to cut foreign aid too. I think foreign aid should be better spent rather than cut.

So what did you get?

https://uk.isidewith.com/

Parties you side with

Labour 96%
Green 93%
Lib Dems 92%
UKIP 53%
Conservative 37%

Social - I side with the Liberal Democrats on most issues
Immigration - UKIP and Conservatives
Transportation - Greens
Healthcare - Greens
Environment - Greens
Economy - Labour
Domestic Policy - Lib Dems
Foreign Policy - Labour
Education - Labour

Left-Wing Authoritarian
Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Left-Wing and moderately Authoritarian on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to stand up and protect those who are oppressed or taken advantage of and believe the government should do the same.

My political views are that since the late 70's as a population we've been done over. An underclass has been engineered after a high employment level was created and maintained in order to keep us under control - this was termed as a good thing for us and is backed up by the Tories crushing the Unions. On housing, the levels of housing have persistently been kept below what is required and so creating the illusion that the economy is booming as house prices rocket when the reality has been there just haven't been enough houses. The right to buy was great for those that bought houses through the scheme but has since left us with slum council housing estates and a lack of affordable housing - this coupled with said house price rises. On education, successive governments have politicized our education system instead of using it as a tool to educate. In short, we've become a country that just wants to achieve results no matter if we learn or not in the process. On immigration, last year over a half a million people came into the country with a net figure of over a quarter of a million. This acts to keep wages down at the bottom end of the country while increasing profits at the top. Meanwhile it gives each government the handy option of having other people to blame other than themselves. I believe the old fashioned term is divide and rule. On taxation, a tax cut was given to the top earners with absolutely no benefit to the country. At the bottom we still piffle about the minimum wage when a tax cut for bottom earners would instantly help bring many earnings up to a living wage standard. Would you like more?

Let me know if you can't keep up.

A lot more.
I don't want some online gimmick you've found on a search engine padded out to make yourself look like a fountain of political guff.
Start at the beginning with your comment about Cameron that's a good start.
(Throws stick) fetch boy.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

A lot more.
I don't want some online gimmick you've found on a search engine padded out to make yourself look like a fountain of political guff.
Start at the beginning with your comment about Cameron that's a good start.
(Throws stick) fetch boy.

In other words, Benny's out of his depth.

benny does not need online gimmicky websites to state his views. they are very self evident.

In other words, Benny's out of his depth.

Completely out of my depth Mr Chuckles, I still don't know who I'm voting for after reading your online quiz and also completely out of my depth with your "die Cameron die " comment which I'm still waiting for you to explain.

H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H

Ooby do
You wanna be like me he he
You wanna talk like me
Post like me
He he he !

Goodnight man-cub

Completely out of my depth Mr Chuckles, I still don't know who I'm voting for after reading your online quiz and also completely out of my depth with your "die Cameron die " comment which I'm still waiting for you to explain.

H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H

Ooby do
You wanna be like me he he
You wanna talk like me
Post like me
He he he !

Goodnight man-cub

If you weren't such a moron you'd be able to decipher the clues as to why I said Die Cameron Die in the latter part of that post. Anyway, I'm signing off for the day to deal with real humans instead of a f***ing gibbering gibbon.

R I P David Cameron ! L O L.

H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H

Back
Top Bottom