TTY: PETA comments on David Cameron 'performing sexual act on a dead pig'

Oh for f***'s sake. Peta are monumental idiots. What the f*** has this got to do with animal cruelty? It was dead. And much as I despise Cameron and everything he stands for, it's not like he was in public office while he was a pissed-up toff at Uni. And Moz and TTY are idiots for even thinking there's an, excuse the pun, piggy-back on a current news story to be had here.

Regardless of whether it's true it's f***ing hilarious.

Makes one wonder how other prominent PMs got away with allegedly cruising round public toilets in the 1980s and appearing in magistrates court accordingly.

That Charles Lynton always seemed a rum cove.

The non-denial denials coming from "sources close to number ten" are a dead giveaway. But, even in the unlikely event that it isn't true, he's never going to be able to shake it. In 100 years' time he'll be remembered as the Prime Minister who f***ed a severed pig's head and there's nothing he can do. It's bloody fantastic.

We all know that vermin such as Cameron and his vile ilk would never consider any of their actions/inactions a wrong-doing They are too grand for such things. Now, Morrissey will you apologise to your UK fans for your awful, punitive missives of late. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Oh for f***'s sake. Peta are monumental idiots. What the f*** has this got to do with animal cruelty? It was dead. And much as I despise Cameron and everything he stands for, it's not like he was in public office while he was a pissed-up toff at Uni. And Moz and TTY are idiots for even thinking there's an, excuse the pun, piggy-back on a current news story to be had here.

1) So if, for example, guards at Belsen urinated on corpses, that would be OK because the people were already dead?

2) If it's such a non-story, why are you only berating PETA and TTY (and why berate Moz at all? How do you know Julia didn't post the PETA press release independently?) - why aren't you berating David for reposting such crap on here?

Eton has been 'hazing' students for over 300 years before America was even founded (and Oxford Uni for over 700 years).
Regards,
FWD

I think you're confusing Eton with a handful of Oxford University's drinking/dining societies.

Spin Magazine are quoting the article and attributing it to Morrissey, instead of PETA.

I think you're confusing Eton with a handful of Oxford University's drinking/dining societies.
No I'm not.
The point was to demonstrate that it is not an American import as asserted by another poster.
Having survived a similar school, I can assure you that the activities that go on in Eton are far more salacious than a phallus with dead pig and certainly can carry on through to University clubs.
This is highly likely to be a true story.
Any famous public school boy autobiography will hint at such ridiculous activities.
'Fagging', in its cruelest sense, was frowned on in the later 80's, but there are remnants of it still today. Cameron's escapades are tame in comparison to some of the things seen in a Rugby club bar.
Regards,
FWD

Last edited:

TRANSLATION FOR THE HARD OF THINKING: "Much as I despise Cameron, my first instinct is to turn this into an opportunity to kick Morrissey even though he didn't write the PETA statement and even though True-To-You is run by Julia who decides what content to publish on the site"

TRANSLATION FOR THE HARD OF THINKING: "Much as I despise Cameron, my first instinct is to turn this into an opportunity to kick Morrissey even though he didn't write the PETA statement and even though True-To-You is run by Julia who decides what content to publish on the site"

yup. also as to hazing in the states in any school weve had a lot of very nasty articles in the press lately about this issue. the band kids in jail for killing the one kid on a bus, the recent story of the people on trial right now for the death and cover up (national faternity president is also on trial for telling them to cover it up) as well as the senior salute rape trial that just ended at a very upscale school. my esxperience has been the better the school (in reputation at least has been the more severe the hazing). we didnt invent it no but it can get nasty pretty quickly here

Back
Top Bottom