TTY: Cameron on the run

Cameron on the run - true-to-you.net
14 July 2015

David Cameron has decided to "delay"/postpone tomorrow's vote on reversing the Hunting Act in the UK. This is because he knows he will be defeated, which would upset the British 'royals'.
Support the British 'royals' and you effectively support the Third Reich. There is no difference.

Morrissey
Minneapolis, July 2015.

Related item:

Last edited:
does anyone know if proper to use photo of moz in our artwork attempts for the kerrygold album? will moz mention the winner on tty? maybe get paid?

Well if the past is anything to go off, when he robbed the balcony palace naked scene for t-shirts the bloke responsible for the artwork earned diddly shit so don't expect to much apart from the signed copy and free tickets for London/Hull dates that are on offer.

Bryan

Is there no end to this man's loopiness?

"Support the British 'royals' and you effectively support the Third Reich. There is no difference."

Is he seriously suggesting we just take this extraordinary comparison as a given because he uses italics? Is he so bereft of braincells that he cannot provide a more comprehensive explanatory framework for this singularly innovative view of British & German history? Whilst the 'royal' lineage extends back to 1066, it hardly constituted a 'reich' as it was an endless mafia-gangster fight between branches of families, not a 1000 year vision for the future as the Nazis had.

What on earth would anyone who lost relatvies to the Nazis make of this unexplained assertion? Gibberish? Evidence of mental illness? We know that there's nothing Morrissey won't say to try and get a headline, from Norway to Chinese sub-species, but this is just batty.

You can still get 6 x standing tickets for the Hammersmith Eventim shows. Every day this continues must be like nails on blackboard to Morrissey. There MUST be some conspiracy he can spin to explain this other than the ludicrous price, the proximity to the O2 show, the fan-fatigue with constantly having to struggle to find an explanation for these outbursts beyond ill-will, bitterness and/or mental derangement.

Try to see the humour in all this. We have a man who's wasted 33 years on stage berating the world for eating meat whilst eating cheese backstage. He has also been banging his head against the 'royals' for the same length of time, desperately trying to match the Sex Pistols 'God Save The Queen' which, of course, was similar blather and nonsense.

If Morrissey made this statement in a psychiatrist's office he would be challenged to provide a justification for this rather alarming assertion. His tragedy is that he has nobody around him who can stage a managed intervention and explain to him that he comes across as a bit of a crank. But! It's all good, all fun. Anyway: Morrissey is probably bonkers, probably always was, his mother probably knew this so tried to hide him in #MomsBasement. But he escaped to the padded cell of the tour bus and luxury hotel suite. Be grateful it's his fate, not yours.

best
GOBB

NB: Please do NOT swear if you reply. A Moderator here is very sensitive to curse words, even when used in a parody of rap dynamics which Morrissey is now a fan of. Or was for a few minutes.

I admit Brummie (or Ghost of Brummie or whatever you have morphed into now), I was shocked to read your thoughts on his statement. I completely expected something different. You being a Vegan, I would have guessed you would have fallen into the fox life = human life camp. For Moz to equate fox hunting to mass genocide is ludicrous and shows he is (as you put it) bereft of brain cells. Although living in one's mother's basement doesn't necessarily lead to the creation of a "crank". You've proven that ;)

Oi! Cameron! Fox-hunting isn't clever!
bRuMMieBoY eeZ wEaRinG LeGaCY LeATHeR

Excuse me, Mr. Cameron, but don't you touch those foxes, ever!
BrUmmIEbOy EEz WeArINg lEgAcy lEathEr

Tell me DeCameron, how do you think those foxes felt?
Bruh-m€-B0y €€z w€@r!ng l€@th€r b€lt$

Mr. Prime Minister, a fox is a beautiful and divine creature, why on earth would you wish to attack it?
BR0MmiEB0Y €€Z W€@R1nG L€@tH€R J@cK€t$$$$

No, he's not. He's dead. And wearing Legacy Leather isn't anymore troubling than wearing Pleather which signals to the world that you crave the death camp skins that the Carnivores wear. The real evil is to buy new leather, thus supporting #Meatonomics. Try and read people like Gary Yourofsky before spouting your nonsense. You're not very good at this, are you?

best
GOBB

- - - Updated - - -

I admit Brummie (or Ghost of Brummie or whatever you have morphed into now), I was shocked to read your thoughts on his statement. I completely expected something different. You being a Vegan, I would have guessed you would have fallen into the fox life = human life camp. For Moz to equate fox hunting to mass genocide is ludicrous and shows he is (as you put it) bereft of brain cells. Although living in one's mother's basement doesn't necessarily lead to the creation of a "crank". You've proven that ;)

As Morrissey provides no context to his italicised aphorism, there is no way of parsing this nonsense.

best
GOBB

Cameron, no! Foxes aren't vermin
bruMmiebOy eeZ sweAtin' and squirMin'

I said: Cameron, no! Foxes aren't nuisances
BrummIeboy eez makinG excUses

Mr. Prime Minister, thank the heavens for this respite for the foxes, even if it wasn't given of your own volition
brummieboy dO yoU let yourofSky make all your decisions (even after cutting him to ribbons?)
http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/content/2547-TTY-Ganglord-cover-version-by-Korine-Varekamp-and-video?

Cameron: I pray you'll come to realize that a fox is a beautiful creature, so don't you dare ever attack it
8r0mm!€80¥ €€ƶ w€@r1ng l€g@c¥ l€@t4€r 8€lt$ & j@ck€t$$$$$

The Vegan Turncoat
(standing shoulder to shoulder with the foxes)

Cameron, no! Foxes aren't vermin
bruMmiebOy eeZ sweAtin' and squirMin'

I said: Cameron, no! Foxes aren't nuisances
BrummIeboy eez makinG excUses

Mr. Prime Minister, thank the heavens for this respite for the foxes, even if it wasn't given of your own volition
brummieboy dO yoU let yourofSky make all your decisions (even after cutting him to ribbons?)
http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/content/2547-TTY-Ganglord-cover-version-by-Korine-Varekamp-and-video?

Cameron: I pray you'll come to realize that a fox is a beautiful creature, so don't you dare ever attack it
8r0mm!€80¥ €€ƶ w€@r1ng l€g@c¥ l€@t4€r 8€lt$ & j@ck€t$$$$$

The Vegan Turncoat
(standing shoulder to shoulder with the foxes)

As Gollum impersonators go, not bad, but he eats fish, so....FAIL!

best
GOBB

Back
Top Bottom