David Cameron wants to know if Morrissey is still miserable - but wouldn't ask him about hamburgers

Roberto Ferdenzi posts the link:

David Cameron wants to know if Morrissey is still miserable - but wouldn't ask him about hamburgers - Manchester Evening News

Excerpt:

The dedicated Smiths fan, who was ‘banned’ by guitarist Johnny Marr from listening to the band’s music, said he’d love to meet Morrissey.

“I went to a very good Morrissey gig at the Wembley Arena many years ago, but I’ve never met him.”

And what would he ask him?

“Heaven knows are you still miserable now? I probably wouldn’t ask him ‘would you like a hamburger?’”

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
There there little lamm don't get to close i'm only using you for the good press coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to Mr Camerans advisors

David should address him as Steven

Questions like

I've heard you're quite a hypocrite ? Performing in the back yard of McDonalds European beef burger slaughterhouse in Belfast recently yet still boycott Canada.

What is your favourite cheese these days ?

I heard you've had a brush with cancer how did you find the treatment provided by the NHS ?

Love Johnnys last two albums, do you think you'll do a Stone Roses one day ?

Why do you cancel so many of your performances at the last minute ?

Have you still not got a record deal ?

Which is your favourite Pestana group hotel ?

Will you be sending a bunch of gladioli to Kate ?

Yours faithfully

Benny-the-British-Butcher

David Cameron is an idiot! I hope he'll be VERY MISERABLE with the results of the 2015 elections!!!

Obviously not a REAL Smiths/Moz fan because the misery question is asked. He could have wanted to ask if he was 'still ill' to look a little more credible.
No, his affection for the band was just a ruse to appeal politically to a more discerning liberal demographic, or 'men of a certain age'. Sadly the latter of those two sweeping generalisations lived through Thatcher. Thankfully Marr and Morrissey have both seen through the lies.

H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H

Charlia how old are you ?
I think we might have to think again about you being in charge of my zine Tru-2-Benny.com

You're about as funny as a red hot poker up the bum, now run along and stop being a c***. There's a good c***.

Anyone who quotes over-used Smiths song titles is a total twat and isn't remotely a fan. Same goes for journalists too thick to think up their own story title. At best Cameron owns a Smiths 'singles' cd that he paid for with the tax payers money.

Die Cameron die!

Is that it ? 'Die Cameron die' !
Are you really pleased with that childish piss poor effort ? I seriously think you must be around twelve or thirteen years old looking at that.
Can you back it up ? I don't know which box to cross on Thursday so I and I'm sure others would love to hear your political views in the run up. That's if you're not to busy on a performers forum slating and impersonating the people who post on the performers forum instead of talking about the performer.

H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H

transparently cunning move to get attention of targeted group of voters.

mr. cameron is not an exception, all politicians do such things in order of decieving voters who will allow them get their power and privileges. nothing new.

serious person wold never fall for this nonsensical utterance.

i'm glad that morrissey didn't respond :)

Is that it ? 'Die Cameron die' !
Are you really pleased with that childish piss poor effort ? I seriously think you must be around twelve or thirteen years old looking at that.
Can you back it up ? I don't know which box to cross on Thursday so I and I'm sure others would love to hear your political views in the run up. That's if you're not to busy on a performers forum slating and impersonating the people who post on the performers forum instead of talking about the performer.

H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H

Tik tok tik tok !

I have been trying to follow Morrissey on this site and I am sick to death of having to wade through all the bullshit posted here. I want Benny the dog removed now, or I will do it myself. Let's take this site back, people.

Benny the butt-head, please go away. You are ruining my Morrissey experience.

Benny-the-Butt-head, go away. No one is here to read anything you write. We are taking this site back. You can believe it.

- - - Updated - - -

H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H. H

Charlia how old are you ?
I think we might have to think again about you being in charge of my zine Tru-2-Benny.com

Benny-the-Butt-head, you are done here.

Tik tok tik tok !

https://uk.isidewith.com/

Parties you side with

Labour 96%
Green 93%
Lib Dems 92%
UKIP 53%
Conservative 37%

Social - I side with the Liberal Democrats on most issues
Immigration - UKIP and Conservatives
Transportation - Greens
Healthcare - Greens
Environment - Greens
Economy - Labour
Domestic Policy - Lib Dems
Foreign Policy - Labour
Education - Labour

Left-Wing Authoritarian
Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Left-Wing and moderately Authoritarian on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to stand up and protect those who are oppressed or taken advantage of and believe the government should do the same.

My political views are that since the late 70's as a population we've been done over. An underclass has been engineered after a high employment level was created and maintained in order to keep us under control - this was termed as a good thing for us and is backed up by the Tories crushing the Unions. On housing, the levels of housing have persistently been kept below what is required and so creating the illusion that the economy is booming as house prices rocket when the reality has been there just haven't been enough houses. The right to buy was great for those that bought houses through the scheme but has since left us with slum council housing estates and a lack of affordable housing - this coupled with said house price rises. On education, successive governments have politicized our education system instead of using it as a tool to educate. In short, we've become a country that just wants to achieve results no matter if we learn or not in the process. On immigration, last year over a half a million people came into the country with a net figure of over a quarter of a million. This acts to keep wages down at the bottom end of the country while increasing profits at the top. Meanwhile it gives each government the handy option of having other people to blame other than themselves. I believe the old fashioned term is divide and rule. On taxation, a tax cut was given to the top earners with absolutely no benefit to the country. At the bottom we still piffle about the minimum wage when a tax cut for bottom earners would instantly help bring many earnings up to a living wage standard. Would you like more?

Let me know if you can't keep up.

Mine!

879861319.jpg

His fandom of Morrissey is about as genuine as his love for West Ha... Aston Villa.

https://uk.isidewith.com/

Parties you side with

Labour 96%
Green 93%
Lib Dems 92%
UKIP 53%
Conservative 37%

Social - I side with the Liberal Democrats on most issues
Immigration - UKIP and Conservatives
Transportation - Greens
Healthcare - Greens
Environment - Greens
Economy - Labour
Domestic Policy - Lib Dems
Foreign Policy - Labour
Education - Labour

Left-Wing Authoritarian
Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Left-Wing and moderately Authoritarian on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to stand up and protect those who are oppressed or taken advantage of and believe the government should do the same.

My political views are that since the late 70's as a population we've been done over. An underclass has been engineered after a high employment level was created and maintained in order to keep us under control - this was termed as a good thing for us and is backed up by the Tories crushing the Unions. On housing, the levels of housing have persistently been kept below what is required and so creating the illusion that the economy is booming as house prices rocket when the reality has been there just haven't been enough houses. The right to buy was great for those that bought houses through the scheme but has since left us with slum council housing estates and a lack of affordable housing - this coupled with said house price rises. On education, successive governments have politicized our education system instead of using it as a tool to educate. In short, we've become a country that just wants to achieve results no matter if we learn or not in the process. On immigration, last year over a half a million people came into the country with a net figure of over a quarter of a million. This acts to keep wages down at the bottom end of the country while increasing profits at the top. Meanwhile it gives each government the handy option of having other people to blame other than themselves. I believe the old fashioned term is divide and rule. On taxation, a tax cut was given to the top earners with absolutely no benefit to the country. At the bottom we still piffle about the minimum wage when a tax cut for bottom earners would instantly help bring many earnings up to a living wage standard. Would you like more?

Let me know if you can't keep up.

immigration-conservative.
hmmm.....you want to keep out the foreigners but for good reasons lol

Back
Top Bottom