Camila Grey posts about broken foot on her Instagram (November 7, 2023)

Camila Grey on instagram story with a broken foot or leg - may be a cause or spell drama for rest of the tour?

Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking a picture of an enormous washing machine at a beautiful launderette and then pretending to have her foot scanned by photographing a picture on the internet, is the most bad faith take I can give at the moment.

It’s too bad they can’t discuss publicly what’s really going on with the cancellations.
Ok I'll bite. What's the latest 'real' reason we are having a blizzard of cancellations and will they have stopped by the time he reaches NZ?

Ok I'll bite. What's the latest 'real' reason we are having a blizzard of cancellations and will they have stopped by the time he reaches NZ?

I didn’t post that as saying that I know the real reasons. Simply saying that if anyone knows anything, then it’ll probably be those in the band, rather than from speculations on this site. And when I say ‘what’s really going on’ I mean details of the ‘technical issues’ etc.

Though of course one can say the reason why they can’t say anything, is because even they don’t know.

Last edited:
I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this new keyboardist and her sporadic diary of poor me.
I'm sure she's just trying to do her best to inform as best she can, wary perhaps of saying too much - all the $$$ at stake etc.

I hope there is actually someone looking after her (not Noel) and she doesn't decide to have a peek on here. Hopefully she's been warned off doing that.

I'm sure she's just trying to do her best to inform as best she can, wary perhaps of saying too much - all the $$$ at stake etc.

I hope there is actually someone looking after her (not Noel) and she doesn't decide to have a peek on here. Hopefully she's been warned off doing that.
No one gives a shit if she peeks in here.

If her IG story feed is accurate, she appears to have attended the Queen with Adam Lambert concert at the BMO Stadium, L.A. last night.
FWD.

Here’s an interpretation:

Camila’s accident and injury has caused the cancellations, because Moz, ever the perfectionist, wants to play with this lineup, or not at all.

Moz’s preferences are uncompromising, perhaps, but the cancellations make a certain sense. Fans will no doubt feel frustrated and not recipients of an explicit explanation.

Moz’s career is at a point of maximum fragility - but he keeps going, proving resilient.

A release of Bonfire next year is the best option for keeping up the fight.

Here’s an interpretation:

Camila’s accident and injury has caused the cancellations, because Moz, ever the perfectionist, wants to play with this lineup, or not at all.

Moz’s preferences are uncompromising, perhaps, but the cancellations make a certain sense. Fans will no doubt feel frustrated and not recipients of an explicit explanation.

Moz’s career is at a point of maximum fragility - but he keeps going, proving resilient.

A release of Bonfire next year is the best option for keeping up the fight.
Day drinking again ? Sherry is ok in small doses, but you’ve clearly been at it since the 11’s.

Here’s a better interpretation.
He had zero intent of playing any concerts in Asia or Latino America and as some other wise owl pointed out, it was all some silly scam aimed at Capitol or to drum up a little 💸 or to massage his own ego.
Maybe he’s caught Dengue again in the shower in LA.

camgrey-12112023-0002.jpg

Appears ambulant albeit with boot.
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom