Camila Grey posts about broken foot on her Instagram (November 7, 2023)

Camila Grey on instagram story with a broken foot or leg - may be a cause or spell drama for rest of the tour?

Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually that’s a pretty serious injury and can cause quite a bit of trouble if it doesn’t heal correctly. It is terribly painful, too. I broke my left ankle and foot about twenty years ago and I have issues with it to this day. It takes a very strong blow to fracture the calcaneus, though. I wonder what happened?

I’m sorry to see this and I wish her a peaceful recovery. It won’t be a fast one, though!

This is a problem, in fact, since she sounds like if she were playing keyboards with her feet

I needed to go to Hong Kong anyway but timed my trip around the concert. But still I'm really really hoping that they don't cancel Hong Kong. I'll be one of many disappointed fans!

I'm already preparing myself for an entire cancellation of the upcoming Australian tour. On the downside I am really looking forward to going, but on the plus side my bank account will be a little healthier for the refund, what with it being Festivus n' all. If the reason is because of this chick's foot then Morrissey can go and... If it's for some other more legit reason then fair enough.

Do we need keyboards? The Cure did an amazing tour of their 2004 The Cure album without any keyboards and it sounded great with Porl Thompson back in the band.

I'm already preparing myself for an entire cancellation of the upcoming Australian tour. On the downside I am really looking forward to going, but on the plus side my bank account will be a little healthier for the refund, what with it being Festivus n' all. If the reason is because of this chick's foot then Morrissey can go and... If it's for some other more legit reason then fair enough.

Do we need keyboards? The Cure did an amazing tour of their 2004 The Cure album without any keyboards and it sounded great with Porl Thompson back in the band.
cam will be fine,she seems like a trooper,carmen got out of her sick bed to do a concert a few weeks ago,women are tougher than men when it comes to illness,i think cam will be fine and your concerts will go ahead.

cam will be fine,she seems like a trooper,carmen got out of her sick bed to do a concert a few weeks ago,women are tougher than men when it comes to illness,i think cam will be fine and your concerts will go ahead.
Let’s see. Shall we take oui bets on when the next date gets cancelled?
He knows full well I think that nothing is happening; but he won’t come out and say anything, causing disruption, inconvenience and loss of 💲💵 for many. But as per normal with these unforeseen circumstances, it’s those who are never affected who are the ones to give him a free pass. It’ll be back to blaming Knutson for the next cancellations. It’s all on Morrissey, always was, and always will be. He’s running the show.

No I think he’s a despicable man and has had a hugely adverse effect on the music industry.
Tea boy? When?
well thats up to you to find out,do a bit of detective work and see what you can find.

Well you'll be hearing from me if otherwise :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom