Morrissey Central "Bonfire of teenagers" (February 7, 2024)

Bonfire of teenagers

d3fa529138538c23d753d6aa2c653d890ee74f31.jpg

SER IG story:
sam_esty_rayner_photography-20240207-0001.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This could simply be another "liberate Bonfire" post. I'm trying to not get excited. Even if he has bought it back it still needs to be picked up by another label. Without Music has been out there for a year but no one wants it, so what chance does Bonfire have?

I'm hoping this means that he has bought Bonfire back, or it was given to him. Maybe he can approach Capitol again, if he hasn't burned that bridge down.. I would,nt blame him if he didn't though. He still has the issue of not having a record label to release the music regardless... hopefully we will see something next year then??

I'm hoping this means that he has bought Bonfire back, or it was given to him. Maybe he can approach Capitol again, if he hasn't burned that bridge down.. I would,nt blame him if he didn't though. He still has the issue of not having a record label to release the music regardless... hopefully we will see something next year then??
I'm fairly sure capitol will never touch him again after the last year...

The two weeks of rest that the doctor ordered Morrissey to "have already been completed." It's about time I surfaced.......Y que onda con ese jovencito??? Moz aparece !!!

Hope this bodes well for the official release of BOT in the near future. The songs I've heard live are cracking! Was only watching Morrissey play 'I Am Veronica' in New York on YT last night - what a song!! (with or without Miley's backing vocals...) What this album needs is a company with some guts to release it and, dare I say it, promote it.

Here I was thinking that BOTT had been released…

The irony in all this is....Morrissey refuses self-release or going on smaller indie label because he thinks he deserves big promotion, obsessed with charts etc. Let's put aside for a moment that his delusion is on par with Karen's - but with all these shit Central posts, and cancellations, and who is posting who is not posting, he is losing fans by the minute. Honestly, apart from, like 14 fans here (or, if I'm being generous, 21) who the f*** follows his miserable carreer missteps and lies and stupid Central posts? Honestly guys, even if you don't want to, face it in silence: if Morrissey will release an album, people MIGHT listen to it. Until then, it really is a ridiculous little creche with "maybe this" and "maybe that's. With the handful occasional fat mid-40s desperate female fans and their theories and article cuttings :)

I'm hoping this indicate some kind of good news! As others have said, I fear it doesn't mean much. I imagine though no matter what, Morrissey will eventually get the album back. He's not gonna let it go forever. Here's hoping that it's coming soon!

And how about an update on our dear Morrissey's health?

The only thing that’s free is Michelle Jubelirer’s living space, in Morrissey’s own head.

It's a glorious post, great fodder. Perhaps could have only been improved by the guy breaking the chains being Nelson Mandela.

So, Moz is locked away in the alps, recuperating from whatever. Rather than using words to announce something, someone in his camp uses low-effort MS Paint level editing to put out a vague message. I'm going to assume this is another petty swipe at Capitol. I'll believe Bonfire is here when it's coming from my speakers.

Morrissey had an argument in leaked emails with someone who was not the CEO. I don't think the new CEO is going to do anything differently unless he/she is a Morrissey fan. There is no real money to be made here. The new CEO isn't going to go against one of the executives who decides what gets released... At least not over what could be a profit of tens.. possibly hundreds of dollars.

The only handcuffs that were ever on Morrissey here were imaginary and he put himself in them. He did the opposite of what they told him to do with Miley being on Veronica. You choose the action, you live with the consequences.

The label said he can buy the record back. Buy it back and quit complaining.

Back
Top Bottom