Morrissey Central “BONFIRE DOUSED” (February 7, 2023)

full

Morrissey is ‘too diverse’ for Universal Music Group.
Capitol Records (Los Angeles) will not, after all, release Morrissey’s 2021 album ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’. At the same time, Capitol Records (Los Angeles) are holding on to the album.

Although Morrissey officially signed to Capitol Records Los Angeles, there has been no mention of Morrissey on Capitol’s website or on their Artists roster.

Morrissey has said that although he does not believe that Capitol Records in Los Angeles signed ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’ in order to sabotage it, he is quickly coming around to that belief.

Related items:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:

Provided to YouTube by Second Wind Ltd. :unsure:

Second Wind Ltd is a part ( or something like this ) of One Little Independent Records.

Now, can someone smart dispel my stupid guesses? 😉

Provided to YouTube by Second Wind Ltd. :unsure:

Second Wind Ltd is a part ( or something like this ) of One Little Independent Records.

Now, can someone smart dispel my stupid guesses? 😉

Am I jumping the gun in thinking he’s sold or is in the process of selling this album?

Last edited:
So, we have now 3 official versions of RWA

1. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group ( Capitol is a part of UMG)
2. Provided to YouTube by IIP-DDS ( a distribution company )
3. Provided to YouTube by Second Wind Ltd (this version appeared about 2 hours ago)

Am I jumping the gun in thinking he’s sold or is in the process of selling this album?
I dreaming about the same thing right now :brows:

Maybe not available outside Europe ? :unsure:

Anyway , the important thing is waht we can see on screenshot made by JoeSellMozza.

Second Wind Ltd - that's interesting one . But does it mean what I think?

For example, if I select a song from Viva Hate in the description we see : Provided by Parlophone UK
If I select a song from The Dog album, the description says: provided by BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
In the case of RwA from the link I posted and which appeared today, the description is clearly: Provided to YouTube by Second Wind Ltd

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but I wanted to share this discovery

For example, if I select a song from Viva Hate in the description we see : Provided by Parlophone UK
If I select a song from The Dog album, the description says: provided by BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
In the case of RwA from the link I posted and which appeared today, the description is clearly: Provided to YouTube by Second Wind Ltd

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but I wanted to share this discovery

There's a record company of that name that used to be Rough Trade... but it's the kind of thing @Famous when dead would know about - if it's knowable.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers
Back
Top Bottom