Morrissey Central WORLDS END (April 29, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-police-conspiracy-theories/

I think he (or Sam) is worried he's going to be arrested.

To be fair, this is possible.

If not, sectioned.

And this will be Moz's worst nightmare - the government has restricted every aspect of our lives, the police can arrest you for leaving the house & the whole situation was caused by cruelty to animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
When some right wing, Qanon believing nutcase delivers their own 'Great Awakening' by bombing lots of brown people, telling the police you're worried about someone being radicalised by an online cult won't seem so bad...

Do you have any idea how brainwashed that makes you sound?
Read her own words in one sentence. I'll condense her comment: "Also/no matter/appears to be saying/ we/should/probably/assume/it's always that. o_O :ahhh: I've heard similar from half-baked cultists not certain one of their members was fully pregnant or not. Is this the new "non-sequitur circular" normal for COVID-19 minds? She needs to make up her mind with her primary sources. Sane minds need to know.

Typical of a textbook narcissist to point out some such minor event tinged with controversy that will ultimately garner attention to Morrissey in the greater picture.
Morrissey ticks every box for a narcissist.
Unprecedented to witness given the context of world events.
Watching him and Trump spiral in similar ways has been fascinating.
Skinny what do you have against money? Get a job if you want some of it.
"Its always about the money" thats your mantra, find work.
2aschk.jpg

Or a dig at the World Health Organisation?

He's in the 'Wet Markets Did it' camp & might think that the police think that blaming the Wet Markets or criticising the WHO is a conspiracy theory????

(I love him, but he really does need to get off the internet & get some sleep & I speak as someone who is never off the internet & never sleeps).

Morrissey wrote worlds end. You wrote worldsend (without the space) in the tilte of this thread, Nerak. Sorry, it was just a typo I intended to correct.

Well, if that’s how you want to spend your evening...
Yes,, turn on your TV instead. Big brother is about to give you the "news" and tell you how far you can walk, with whom, what to wear and whether you will ever work again. Yes, you hunker down to mainstream "reality"and laugh at all those crazies who question where our civil and human rights have gone. Welcome to Corona Virus ID = Co V ID = line up for your vaccine/microchip. There's money to be made off the masses. Keep laughing, cos that's your future if you consent to it.

What similar spiral?

One's a scam artist who glad-hands relentlessly & one is an introverted singer who gave a couple of badly recieved interviews & wore a badge.
There's a dovetailing there in speech, content and pattern of speech, obsession with ratings, ego, funny hairstyle, etc. For once I'm not bashing on Morrissey or trying to be inflammatory. From a purely objective standpoint the similarities are there. It's quite easy to swap Donny's words for Morrissey's and vice-versa on photographs, leading to a head scratch moment of "who said what? It's very similar."

There's a dovetailing there in speech, content and pattern of speech, obsession with ratings, ego, funny hairstyle, etc. For once I'm not bashing on Morrissey or trying to be inflammatory. From a purely objective standpoint the similarities are there. It's quite easy to swap Donny's words for Morrissey's and vice-versa on photographs, leading to a head scratch moment of "who said what? It's very similar."

You could do that with practicality any celebrity. They've all rage tweeted something unwise &/or had a photo-op disaster at least once.

Trump's annoyed he's facing more scrutiny than he ever has but he's out there working people & media every day, using his clout to his advantage. Even Kanye focused on getting sneaker money!

Whereas Moz has a disaster, disappears & tries to find ways around the media, which is impossible.

I feel for the poor sod. He badly handles things that could be avoided or buried (& much worse regularly is).

You could do that with practicality any celebrity. They've all rage tweeted something unwise &/or had a photo-op disaster at least once.

Trump's annoyed he's facing more scrutiny than he ever has but he's out there working people & media every day, using his clout to his advantage. Even Kanye focused on getting sneaker money!

Whereas Moz has a disaster, disappears & tries to find ways around the media, which is impossible.

I feel for the poor sod. He badly handles things that could be avoided or buried (& much worse regularly is).
He's his own worst enemy though, and believe it or not, no one is rooting harder for him to pull his head out than me. Basically, in the midst of any gross situation, both are trying to pat themselves on the back, blame others for failures, and have seemingly zero personal accountability or the talent for self-reflection. Sometimes in life you have to have a hard look at yourself and put in the work. I don't have high hopes for Morrissey at his age, but I know I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago for the better.

A simple way round it is to issue a formal, unambiguous apology for urging everyone to vote for a far-right political party via his own personal website (and by wearing their emblem in front of millions). Explain that he doesn't support them - he quite likes the leader (mainly because she is a pro-animal rights feminist) but didn't really understand exactly what the party stood for, and never properly read their manifesto. Wearing a t-shirt saying "I'm not far right (etc)" simply isn't clear enough when his clear and enthusiastic endorsement for a far-right party is sitting there on his website.

A simple way round it is to issue a formal, unambiguous apology for urging everyone to vote for a far-right political party via his own personal website (and by wearing their emblem in front of millions). Explain that he doesn't support them - he quite likes the leader (mainly because she is a pro-animal rights feminist) but didn't really understand exactly what the party stood for, and never properly read their manifesto. Wearing a t-shirt saying "I'm not far right (etc)" simply isn't clear enough when his clear and enthusiastic endorsement for a far-right party is sitting there on his website.

Well, yes.

But even getting back on the media circuit with something interesting but safe to talk about would end it eventually. Or some industry networking. Or nice tweets.

He's his own worst enemy though, and believe it or not, no one is rooting harder for him to pull his head out than me. Basically, in the midst of any gross situation, both are trying to pat themselves on the back, blame others for failures, and have seemingly zero personal accountability or the talent for self-reflection. Sometimes in life you have to have a hard look at yourself and put in the work. I don't have high hopes for Morrissey at his age, but I know I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago for the better.

Moz is his own worst enemy.

But Trump's a seasoned & deceptively brilliant media performer who can't believe anyone actually questions his performance just because he's playing the President. He'll be back to his business deals, golf courses & t.v. shows soon (hopefully very soon).

Morrissey seems uncomfortable with every aspect of the media & the industry except singing & writing. Which is not great if you love confrontational art but you're not doing all the press & appearances & collaborations that would explain it.

Moz is his own worst enemy.

But Trump's a seasoned & deceptively brilliant media performer who can't believe anyone actually questions his performance just because he's playing the President. He'll be back to his business deals, golf courses & t.v. shows soon (hopefully very soon).

Morrissey seems uncomfortable with every aspect of the media & the industry except singing & writing. Which is not great if you love confrontational art but you're not doing all the press & appearances & collaborations that would explain it.

But Morrissey's a seasoned & deceptively brilliant performer who can't believe anyone actually questions his performance just because he's playing Morrissey music.

All in all, I just hope the man finds more empathy and happiness and realizes that like it or not, the world's changed and becoming (more) bitter and angry won't stop it.

A simple way round it is to issue a formal, unambiguous apology for urging everyone to vote for a... political party via his own personal website (and by wearing their emblem in front of millions). Explain that he doesn't support them - he quite likes the leader (mainly because she is a pro-animal rights feminist) but didn't really understand exactly what the party stood for,. Wearing a t-shirt saying "I'm not far right (etc)" simply isn't clear enough...

WTF. :rolleyes:
People must run & hide, when they see you coming.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom