Morrissey Central WORLDS END (April 29, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-police-conspiracy-theories/

I think he (or Sam) is worried he's going to be arrested.

To be fair, this is possible.

If not, sectioned.

And this will be Moz's worst nightmare - the government has restricted every aspect of our lives, the police can arrest you for leaving the house & the whole situation was caused by cruelty to animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
The UK police are the worst. Almost all the crazy, power-mad police stories I've seen during this Covid panic, are coming out of the UK.

The Stasi would be proud of the UK coppers.

FDC5F540-0C52-49D0-B06A-B5772044D012.jpeg

I reckon I have to say I have seen a lot of delusional fantasy sociopath posts on this website, but this has got to be the worst. How in the f*** can the California Son or California Son Junior be "arrested" by foreign police if they were born and live a million miles away in Los Angeles. Any sane person (not here) knows the hatred the California Son has for Brittin and the Brittish people unless he is getting their money, so the word from the top is always to look for bad news stories about Brittin.

I reckon here's how it works dumbshits. The California Son Junior was originally put in charge of the fantasy messages. He delegated it to interns, mainly in the Pasadena and Agoura Hills offices. The messages need to include everyone globally, for example the Plandemic post with the girl from LA that went to high school with the California Son Junior and then the next post needs to be something foreign like this one, so he can continue to keep foreigners involved and get their money from the mporiumuk and tours every 4 years to foreign lands sod c*** off arse chipper curry fek tit inn nnn nnnn n nnnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn n it.

Obviously Morrissey is a bit nuts by this point (and if only more of us on this site would admit to it too, right?) but that Greater Manchester Police statement is genuinely creepy. If one of my friends / neighbours started banging on about the virus being caused by 5G or whatever I'd laugh and call them stupid - I wouldn't call the f***ing police on them.

Obviously Morrissey is a bit nuts by this point (and if only more of us on this site would admit to it too, right?) but that Greater Manchester Police statement is genuinely creepy. If one of my friends / neighbours started banging on about the virus being caused by 5G or whatever I'd laugh and call them stupid - I wouldn't call the f***ing police on them.
So which is it. Morrissey is a right wing lunatic conspiracy theorist agitator, or you can now be arrested in England for saying anything that contradicts the narratve.

Can't have it both ways.

Let's admit it. The crazy old bastard has been right all along.

only time you ever see the police is in the chippy getting their dindins.
being an essential worker I would have to take my letter with me when going to work,the police were stopping people for the first few weeks,now I don't even take it with me,havent seen a police car in about a week.

Wild Turkeys are a gift to make the Earth joyful and peaceful.
Thanksgivin' is a evil ritual of power against Wild Turkeys.
Tis no conspiracy.
It tis reality.

I agree.

Also no matter what he appears to be saying, we should probably just assume he's upset about injustice or animals. Because dig down & it's always that.

Plus I had a look at the PETA website & there's Canada Goose & they're not keen on the EU. So also assume it's related to PETA.

Wanting freedom to yell 'Fire!' in a crowded theater is a weird hill to die on, but here we are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wanting freedom to yell 'Fire!' in a crowded theater is a weird hill to die on, but here we are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's not the hill - the hill is not getting arrested because your neighbour has heard you say you don't agree with the government or you've retweeted Jim Corr.

Also no matter what he appears to be saying, we should probably just assume he's upset about injustice or animals. Because dig down & it's always that.

Do you have any idea how brainwashed that makes you sound?

Do you have any idea how brainwashed that statement makes you sound?

Brainwashed by what?

He says something ridiculous, I go check where it's coming from, it's usually something about animals or authority.

What is brainwashed about checking primary sources?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunkered down, reading far-right conspiraloon material.

Bunkered down trolling the fan site of the man you claim to hate whilst clearly still being in love with him & incapable of walking away.

Making the most of the lockdown, just like every other day of your life.

Keep up the good work, Peter, you’re an inspiration to us all (to never, ever be anything like you).

So which is it. Morrissey is a right wing lunatic conspiracy theorist agitator, or you can now be arrested in England for saying anything that contradicts the narratve. Can't have it both ways.

The first one. PREVENT is part of the UK's counter-terrorism strategy and is more than 15 years old - it's not 'news', except in the lunatic fringes of the Web where Moz seems to lurk these days.

The first one. PREVENT is part of the UK's counter-terrorism strategy and is more than 15 years old - it's not 'news'.
Doesn't matter. Either you can or cannot be arrested/investigated for having/sharing views that contradict the narrative. Sounds to me like you can.

Nothing in what's posted above limits that to extremist views, attempted acts of terrorism, or inciting anarchic/destructive behavior (looting, rioting, etc.) It's left nice and open and vague to allow for the maximum amount of 1984ism.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom