Morrissey Central WORLDS END (April 29, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-police-conspiracy-theories/

I think he (or Sam) is worried he's going to be arrested.

To be fair, this is possible.

If not, sectioned.

And this will be Moz's worst nightmare - the government has restricted every aspect of our lives, the police can arrest you for leaving the house & the whole situation was caused by cruelty to animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
PREVENT was not created by the police. It's a nationwide strategy used in the NHS, education and other settings in the UK to help prevent children and vulnerable people being drawn into terrorism and extremism. It doesn't mean that drunk racists spouting off in the pub will be arrested - it means that if little Bobby is drawing Daesh symbolism on his hands in class, there is some sort of safeguarding in place to prevent that spiral.

Surely any reasonable person has a responsibility to source accurate and reputable information about things like this - not just swallow crap repeated on conspiracy sites.
Have a look at London real on YouTube and how freedom of speech works on the sayso of the BBC amongst others. Brian Rose is now setting up his own digital platform as YouTube have taken down some of his interviews. Freedom of speech as long as you say what the mainstream want you to say.

Britain is not a police state & worse things happen in other places...

But if you're involved in activism or art that challenges the status quo then you can end up with problems - not just if you're a headbanger who thinks Israel rules the world or we're being controlled by 5G technology.

Sometimes you've got a valid point but you still get raided, spied on & can't get any respectable hack to cover it (sometimes for decades).

It could be anything from thalidomide to Hillsborough to the spycops scandal.

:cool:

Do you think he managed to get out of the UK after his London gig and in for all the borders were closed? The plan was to go to NYC after London for 2 gigs, but these were canceled or postponed, so did he still fly to the US? If not, it might have been too late to make alternative travel plans and so it is possible that he is holed up in the UK.
Money changes everything.

https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-police-conspiracy-theories/

I think he (or Sam) is worried he's going to be arrested.

To be fair, this is possible.

If not, sectioned.

And this will be Moz's worst nightmare - the government has restricted every aspect of our lives, the police can arrest you for leaving the house & the whole situation was caused by cruelty to animals.
It's worlds end, not worldsend I guess. The end of the world, not something sended by the world. That changes the meaning.

I wonder if the police request is linked to the 5G mast attacks by people who think it spreads Covid - 19

Of course it is - there was one destroyed a mile down the road from me.

But, you know, bunkered-down-loons gonna bunker

It's worlds end, not worldsend I guess. The end of the world, not something sended by the world. That changes the meaning.

Or a dig at the World Health Organisation?

He's in the 'Wet Markets Did it' camp & might think that the police think that blaming the Wet Markets or criticising the WHO is a conspiracy theory????

(I love him, but he really does need to get off the internet & get some sleep & I speak as someone who is never off the internet & never sleeps).

Last edited by a moderator:
the guy who wrote the lyrics to "the kid's a looker" has got this all figure out lads, stand down

The reality is that if you did call the police over someone spouting a conspiracy theory, the police would complain that they’re wasting time investigating (as they’re obliged to do) non-crimes on the Internet. They frequently complain about it already. So they’re making a rod for their own back.

you couldnt pay me to press play on that video

those 2011 songs were f***ing horrific

only time you ever see the police is in the chippy getting their dindins.
being an essential worker I would have to take my letter with me when going to work,the police were stopping people for the first few weeks,now I don't even take it with me,havent seen a police car in about a week.

most police here have been told to avoid stopping for simple things like asking where they’re going or speeding, within limits, as they’re afraid of the police getting infected and then needing them for an emergency. It’s better to see if people gather and then question. avoids unnecessary contact . I myself love being able to drive a bit faster and speed freely. Yesterday was great as it was warm the car was fast and the music loud

most police here have been told to avoid stopping for simple things like asking where they’re going or speeding, within limits, as they’re afraid of the police getting infected and then needing them for an emergency. It’s better to see if people gather and then question. avoids unnecessary contact . I myself love being able to drive a bit faster and speed freely. Yesterday was great as it was warm the car was fast and the music loud

Which Smiths/Moz tracks were you playing loudly??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom