Wierd Dreams

I had a Morrissey dream the other day... I was working for his new record company (I know!!) and we were working along side another company that was releasing a new Morrissey DVD on the same day as the new album. Both companies were giving him a major push. I was in charge of planning this big gala for Morrissey's big release day.

For some reason it was like a children's carnival, with popcorn machines and cotton candy and many huge bouncers. I was standing at the top of the impractically large bouncy slide structure when I saw Morrissey. He recogonized me (probably because of my prominant position in the record company:rolleyes:) and he looked over and

smiled. I gave a big wave. He was waiting to talk to me and trying to walk towards me as I was to him but there were so many obstacles on the bouncer. People also kept stopping me to talk and I kept thinking, oh I'll talk yo Morrissey in just a minute. I would look over to him and he was staring at me intently, waiting.

Then I looked overagain and he was gone:( I started to look for him...then I woke up

I had a Morrissey dream the other day... I was working for his new record company (I know!!) and we were working along side another company that was releasing a new Morrissey DVD on the same day as the new album. Both companies were giving him a major push.

Then I looked overagain and he was gone:( I started to look for him...then I woke up

It's ok. M. saw tomatoes and was sidetracked while waiting, but he never left... just follow the tomato juice all over every thing.

I had a Morrissey dream the other day... I was working for his new record company (I know!!) and we were working along side another company that was releasing a new Morrissey DVD on the same day as the new album. Both companies were giving him a major push. I was in charge of planning this big gala for Morrissey's big release day.

For some reason it was like a children's carnival, with popcorn machines and cotton candy and many huge bouncers. I was standing at the top of the impractically large bouncy slide structure when I saw Morrissey. He recogonized me (probably because of my prominant position in the record company:rolleyes:) and he looked over and

smiled. I gave a big wave. He was waiting to talk to me and trying to walk towards me as I was to him but there were so many obstacles on the bouncer. People also kept stopping me to talk and I kept thinking, oh I'll talk yo Morrissey in just a minute. I would look over to him and he was staring at me intently, waiting.

That had to be so completely frustrating knowing that he was standing there waiting for you but all of these obstacles were in the way. Its goes with the carnival theme too. Those people were part of obstacle course and Morrissey was the prize that you ended up not winning in the end. Im sorry. :(
Cool dream tho.

I’ve cant seem to remember my dreams lately. I forget as soon as I wake up but this time I remembered but unfortunately Morrissey wasn’t involved this time. I’ve been trying to dream about him again, I study his picture, I listen to him sing, and I read a chapter from one of the many books or magazines I have about him before bedtime and nothing.

Anyway, my dream last night:
I was in the large department store called Nordstrom here in California. I was walking around a department that sold scarves and suddenly I had to go to the bathroom. There was a toilet in the middle of the aisle so I used it. There were people walking around me but no one seemed to notice that I was peeing. They just kept walking by like zombies. I remember being very embarrassed about sitting on a toilet in the middle of a department store. Is there a meaning to going to the bathroom in public in front of people?
No, I’m not into golden showers, thank you.

Finally! I had another dream about Morrissey (or at least his house) and here it is:

People were allowed to take a tour of his house in Los Angeles. On this particular day I was the only one there. There was a man giving the tour who was also Morrissey’s attorney. Everything in the house was stark white. He took me through a secret passageway that led to another room where Moz usually hangs out. He said no one is allowed to see this room but he would let me in cause I was the only one there. When I got in, I noticed that there were ashtrays with cigarette butts in them and the place smelled like dirty bong water. There was trash everywhere. On the TV was a WII game and some DVDs. Then the guide led me to another room that was a library and there were tons of books and records. There was as staircase that led to a basement and for some reason my co-worker lived down there with her two kids. She came up and I screamed “what the hell are you doing here?!” Then we got into a helicopter and flew over the neighborhood. There was a restaurant directly across the street from his house and the guide told me Morrissey was eating there at that very moment. I screamed for the pilot to land and let me out so I could watch Morrissey eat but instead we just flew away.
That’s it.
Thanks.

Finally! I had another dream about Morrissey (or at least his house) and here it is:

People were allowed to take a tour of his house in Los Angeles. On this particular day I was the only one there. There was a man giving the tour who was also Morrissey’s attorney. Everything in the house was stark white. He took me through a secret passageway that led to another room where Moz usually hangs out. He said no one is allowed to see this room but he would let me in cause I was the only one there. When I got in, I noticed that there were ashtrays with cigarette butts in them and the place smelled like dirty bong water. There was trash everywhere. On the TV was a WII game and some DVDs. Then the guide led me to another room that was a library and there were tons of books and records. There was as staircase that led to a basement and for some reason my co-worker lived down there with her two kids. She came up and I screamed “what the hell are you doing here?!” Then we got into a helicopter and flew over the neighborhood. There was a restaurant directly across the street from his house and the guide told me Morrissey was eating there at that very moment. I screamed for the pilot to land and let me out so I could watch Morrissey eat but instead we just flew away.
That’s it.
Thanks.

Best dream ever. Playcat won the internet today.

Back
Top Bottom