why are americans so wierd?

oye terrence whos that guy in your avatar ? my son says its the bald guy from tenacius d is he right?

oye terrence whos that guy in your avatar ? my son says its the bald guy from tenacius d is he right?

idiot.gif

i think they are getting wierder and more strange by the week day or even minute, they dont seem to have any of the british decorum left in them at all, the usa seems to be becomeing some interbred sideshow, for other historicly cultured countries to laugh at like a breed of dog that has been interbred so far it goes loopy as the good old british bulldog sits and licks its own bollocks.
thoughts please.

Obama says:

nanny nanny boo boo!
obamaears.gif

U.S.A!!! U.S.A!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a non-flag waving American and Anglophile I do find it interesting that the original post lumps the US in as "inbred". Certainly there are parts of the country that come off that way. Even so, a quick look at the history of the British Monarchy should render this point of the discussion as moot. :)

As a non-flag waving American and Anglophile I do find it interesting that the original post lumps the US in as "inbred". Certainly there are parts of the country that come off that way. Even so, a quick look at the history of the British Monarchy should render this point of the discussion as moot. :)
it goes beyond the monarchy, the fact is the UK suffers from the same fate as other island nations, and that is inbreeding, even with what British people i am sure consider a 'staggering amount of immigration since 1922 :rolleyes: it still accounts for only 8.3% of the total population of the UK even in 2006 :guitar:
add to this that people from the UK are far less likely than us Americans to marry not only outside their race, but also their class and until fairly recently their religion & well, you have a recipe for genetic disaster, which is exactly where the white population of the UK may soon be heading toward* :eek:
already they suffer from a staggering low not only birthrate BUT ACTUAL INFERTILITY, which by the way is common amongst inbred people :cool:
& in further response to
i think they are getting wierder and more strange by the week day or even minute, they dont seem to have any of the british decorum left in them at all, the usa seems to be becomeing some interbred sideshow, for other historicly cultured countries to laugh at like a breed of dog that has been interbred so far it goes loopy as the good old british bulldog sits and licks its own bollocks.
thoughts please.
the USA, my glorious land continues to lead the world mixed marriages of all kinds, and has a genetic diversity like no other nation, yes, of course, there are small pockets of the country where this is not true, but they account for a very small part of the population
so to insult America by calling it inbred is simply absurd and quite stupid when compared with long historic inbred nature of British culture, which may have had its origins in the 'White Culture' of its elite, but has clearly spread to the immigrant populations in the UK who also favor 'keeping to their own' when it comes to their offspring
however, in the USA, that simply does not happen, even with all the far right racists in this country and anti-immigrants campaigns of the past, people here simply marry who they please, regardless of race, color or creed
its one of the things that make us great and me proud to be an American :)
sure these unions have a higher chance of failure, but at least we're trying
let me know when the people of the UK really start to, i wont hold my breath though...

*=i mean my god, a lot British whites hate other white people like the Poles or Irish for example, do you people in the UK even grasp how absurd that is the 21st century?

it goes beyond the monarchy, the fact is the UK suffers from the same fate as other island nations, and that is inbreeding, even with what British people i am sure consider a 'staggering amount of immigration since 1922 :rolleyes: it still accounts for only 8.3% of the total population of the UK even in 2006 :guitar:
add to this that people from the UK are far less likely than us Americans to marry not only outside their race, but also their class and until fairly recently their religion & well, you have a recipe for genetic disaster, which is exactly where the white population of the UK may soon be heading toward* :eek:
already they suffer from a staggering low not only birthrate BUT ACTUAL INFERTILITY, which by the way is common amongst inbred people :cool:
& in further response to

the USA, my glorious land continues to lead the world mixed marriages of all kinds, and has a genetic diversity like no other nation, yes, of course, there are small pockets of the country where this is not true, but they account for a very small part of the population
so to insult America by calling it inbred is simply absurd and quite stupid when compared with long historic inbred nature of British culture, which may have had its origins in the 'White Culture' of its elite, but has clearly spread to the immigrant populations in the UK who also favor 'keeping to their own' when it comes to their offspring
however, in the USA, that simply does not happen, even with all the far right racists in this country and anti-immigrants campaigns of the past, people here simply marry who they please, regardless of race, color or creed
its one of the things that make us great and me proud to be an American :)
sure these unions have a higher chance of failure, but at least we're trying
let me know when the people of the UK really start to, i wont hold my breath though...

*=i mean my god, a lot British whites hate other white people like the Poles or Irish for example, do you people in the UK even grasp how absurd that is the 21st century?

do white americans look upon mexican immigrants the way alot of white english men/women look upon asians?

Well, as one of my favorite writers said, "When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Get Weirder (Hunter S. Thompon)

Ooh-ah, ooh-ah. East Anglia's full of people with extra toes and all. :p

[/joking]

thoughts please.

Bullocks are balls? I had no idea.

Tags
xenophobia
Back
Top Bottom