why are americans so wierd?

After hermit crabs, I assume?

I just read that California condors don't have a sense of smell--they just look for other predators or carrion-eaters, and then swoop in and scare them off. Plus, they can soar for miles without flapping their wings. That makes them like the NRitHs of the animal kingdom in terms of sheer laziness. And coolness.
Da crabs are king.

Condors are awesome on many many levels, my brother once noted that their faces sometimes look like insideout colons.
Any animal whose face can look like any kind of anal passage is a winner in my book.

condor_Pink_head_inset.jpg

oh how could i forget about the great british decorum?

1amywinexps_468x602.jpg

A phenomenal talent and you don't have drug Addicts over there?...:p

Why do people respond to such dumb threads? Lets not have any tribalism just when the Yankee Doodles have just voted for a guy with at least half a brain...:)

Why do people respond to such dumb threads? Lets not have any tribalism just when the Yankee Doodles have just voted for a guy with at least half a brain...:)

clearly, but i was making a point.;)

truth of the matter is that there are fools and weirdos everywhere.there is good and bad in every country and society, and yeah i suppose i should just ignore stupid threads.:p

you may think the thread is dumb, but i bet you are american and you can not see yourself through the eyes of the rest of the world, as for amy its just all an act she hardly touches a drop in real life and wont even touch an asprin.

you may think the thread is dumb, but i bet you are american and you can not see yourself through the eyes of the rest of the world, as for amy its just all an act she hardly touches a drop in real life and wont even touch an asprin.

You come here very rarely these days, KU is actually a Scottish.

That's because he's only half American. ;)

Which half?..:) I haven't really got a response and i panicked...:)

clearly, but i was making a point.;)

truth of the matter is that there are fools and weirdos everywhere.there is good and bad in every country and society, and yeah i suppose i should just ignore stupid threads.:p

It's just that these threads cause division and i am clearly the path to peace on this forum....:cool: Everyone in the world is fine except those bastard English....:p

Oh, Amy and i had an Asprin/Night Nurse smoothie after a gig in Glasgow and she gets that waif-like exterior because she's the Slimmer of the Year and not because of hard drugs..:)

And i am an Alien and not American.

Which half?..:) I haven't really got a response and i panicked...:)

It's just that these threads cause division and i am clearly the path to peace on this forum....:cool: Everyone in the world is fine except those bastard English....:p

Oh, Amy and i had an Asprin/Night Nurse smoothie after a gig in Glasgow and she gets that waif-like exterior because she's the Slimmer of the Year and not because of hard drugs..:)

And i am an Alien and not American.

in division i can always see joy.

can i wear my joy division oven gloves during the cleaning ?

Pretty scary, i was going to make an Ian Curtis joke but resisted..:)

The gloves should be fine as long as they don't clash with the rest of the outfit.

I'm English and I find this whole 'England-is-the-best-ra-ra-ra' philosophy tedious.

Blame the Eastern 'benefit snatching' European in me.... :cool:

Tags
xenophobia
Back
Top Bottom