Wierd Dreams

Playcat2000

The other night I had a dream about Morrissey and I’d like to share it with you so please indulge me.

I was at an open market that sells fruit and veggies when I spotted Morrissey walking around by himself carrying two large bags of tomatoes. No one was bothering him, just staring. I was hiding behind a dumpster trying not to let him know I was spying on him. When he walked passed the dumpster I came out from behind to greet him because I couldn’t pass up the chance to be close to him. I must have scared the shit out of him (no, I’m not ugly, I’m quite attractive) because he dropped his bags and his tomatoes went flying. They were actually bouncing as if they were made out of rubber and some of them fell into the dumpster. By this time, a large crowd formed as Morrissey was on all fours trying to pick up his tomatoes and when I tried to help him he yelled at me to get the f*** away from him. Then he climbed into the dumpster searching for the tomatoes that fell in there. When he found them, he started eating them. He wasn’t just taking bites, he was stuffing the entire tomatoes in his mouth and the tomato juices were dripping down his chin and shirt. People were standing around the dumpster watching with their mouths agape. It was surreal and little embarrassing and yet a complete turn on at the same time. They say dreams have some hidden meanings. What do you think this dream means? I'm not losing sleep over it, just thought it was funny. Yes, I know I spelled weird wrong.

Last edited:
The other night I had a dream about Morrissey and I’d like to share it with you so please indulge me.

I was at an open market that sells fruit and veggies when I spotted Morrissey walking around by himself carrying two large bags of tomatoes. No one was bothering him, just staring. I was hiding behind a dumpster trying not to let him know I was spying on him. When he walked passed the dumpster I came out from behind to greet him because I couldn’t pass up the chance to be close to him. I must have scared the shit out of him (no, I’m not ugly, I’m quite attractive) because he dropped his bags and his tomatoes went flying. They were actually bouncing as if they were made out of rubber and some of them fell into the dumpster. By this time, a large crowd formed as Morrissey was on all fours trying to pick up his tomatoes and when I tried to help him he yelled at me to get the f*** away from him. Then he climbed into the dumpster searching for the tomatoes that fell in there. When he found them, he started eating them. He wasn’t just taking bites, he was stuffing the entire tomatoes in his mouth and the tomato juices were dripping down his chin and shirt. People were standing around the dumpster watching with their mouths agape. It was surreal and little embarrassing and yet a complete turn on at the same time. They say dreams have some hidden meanings. What do you think this dream means? I'm not losing sleep over it, just thought it was funny. Yes, I know I spelled weird wrong.

Woah. :straightface: I have no idea what that means.

But last night I had a dream that I was in a classroom situation and a person stood up and told the teacher who was actually a relative and was yelling, "You have NO IDEA what she's been through. NO IDEA." He just kept yelling it over and over, then I wandered outside and was in an old west town. There was a rickety staircase too that I decided not to go up. THen I woke up. I just remembered that.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mmmmm fascinating dream playcat2000!

Its your lucky day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dreaming about tomatoes is a very good omen and fortells immediate and future
good luck!
Eating them is even better as it signals good health!

In the context 2 your dream, were you seen morrissey eating them, perhaps youve been subconsioulsy worried about morrissey and his latest health propbelms and so you seen him "scoffing", want of a better word, lots of tomatoes in order 2 bring him much happyness and health! :)

The shock you gave morrissey which caused him 2 drop his tomatoes, was in fact, a mirrored reflection of your self and own shock and desire at meeting morrissey.

Im not sure why morrissey told you 2 "get the f*** away" in the dream, I will have 2 go and make a cuppa grean tea and then come back 2 this once ive had a chance 2 think about this further, but perhaps you yourself are the best person most able 2 make reason of it?

Ps just musing over Crystal Geezers dream 2 ! I will be back shortly!

Last edited:
Well, you're right, Midnite. I have been overly worried about him. When I found out he was sick with Barretts Esophagus which can be cancerous I was devastated. And in spite of my constant defending of him to the haters, I still have my concerns about his future. Back in 1991 at one of his concerts I was in front row and Morrissey came up to me and started caressing my arm while he was singing and then smiled, then I told him I love him and he took his hand away and frowned. Like he didnt want to hear that. I think thats were the "get the f*** away" might have come from because I never got over that night in 1991. And maybe the stuffing his face with whole tomatoes was him trying to nourish himself. But why in the dumpster? I'm really overly analyzing this. I've had other dreams about him but I cant rememeber them.

I hate tomatos if that adds to your dream analysis in any way. :p

Well, you're right, Midnite. I have been overly worried about him. When I found out he was sick with Barretts Esophagus which can be cancerous I was devastated. And in spite of my constant defending of him to the haters, I still have my concerns about his future. Back in 1991 at one of his concerts I was in front row and Morrissey came up to me and started caressing my arm while he was singing and then smiled, then I told him I love him and he took his hand away and frowned. Like he didnt want to hear that. I think thats were the "get the f*** away" might have come from because I never got over that night in 1991. And maybe the stuffing his face with whole tomatoes was him trying to nourish himself. But why in the dumpster? I'm really overly analyzing this. I've had other dreams about him but I cant rememeber them.

Yea I was devisistated 2 when I heard morrissey had Barretts Esophagus and more so the double newmonia, I knew this newmonia would floor him and it would signify the end of the tour 4 a little while! knew it!
But the good news is that after his little rest he looks really well latley and looks like hes put on a little bit of weight 2! allways a good sign! :)
So we may be lucky enough 2 see morrisssy back on stage were he belongs in the very near future ! horrayyyyyyyyyyyyy
But please come back 2 the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But try not take it personally when morrissey frowned and took his hand away, as it can somtimes be a pleasant surprise and "shock" slightly 2 be told "I love you" and people oftern have an Instant natural reaction 2 "back away" from such loverly sentiments, it wasnt that he was rejecting you, in fact he must of really liked you 2 pick you out and smile and caress your arm in the first place!
Your one of the few chosen ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yea the "get the f*** away thing" is mearly a subconcious thought pathway from that nite at the concert were you consiously feel he may of rejected you - he never!
Not sure what the dumpster means, still pondering this!

I oftern have dreams about morrissey 2! its allways about going 2 see him in concert, and kristeen is allways there in my dreams 2! LOL :) as I loved seeing morrissey live in concert, been twice!
Its a truely Incredible experience! you can actually feel the love people have 4 morrissey, were people are really enjoying themselves and dancing and singing along with him and actually crying tears of happyness because he means so much 2 us!
You dont get this at any other concert on earth, only with morrisssy do we get this very unique happy and joyfull experience! (well ok kristeen young has the same effect 2!)

Last weeks dream I got up on stage and me and morrissey hugged and talked for ages, as ive got somthing 2 tell him< the dream before that one, kristeen came out into the audience and came straight over 2 me and we hugged and she said "whisper in my ear what you have 2 tell me" so I did and she smilled and disapeared back on stage!

Think its quite a good idea 2 keep a dream diary, a book of shadows if you like, and record ones dreams as soon as you awake, one can gain much insight and knowledge from such things!
I often have Precognitive dreams that fortell the future, but I prefer 2 keep these 2 myself!

Oh and CrystalGeezer, still tryna work your dream out ! but its best 2 work it out 4 oneself anyways!

Will all probably dream about morrissey 2nite now after this LOL !
Happy dreams everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

and looks like hes put on a little bit of weight 2!

If he packed on 40 pounds I'd be like, "Ummm, you. Take me to the other room I have to see you naked now." :horny: He looks awesome in Hercules mode.

I knew I would have another dream about Morrissey if I tried hard enough and this is what my mind conjured up last night:

I was the age I am now but for some reason I had a nanny. This nanny was a big black dude who was very mean and wouldn’t let me watch tv. I managed to escape to my neighbor’s house across the street to watch a talk show and Morrissey was a guest on the show. There were 5 people including Morrissey talking about current events and I was freaked out by all the makeup he was wearing. He had on blue eye shadow and glitter all over his face and in his hair and two big red circles on his cheekbones that I think were stickers because he peeled them off after awhile. When they took a break and went to a commercial, I went back home and noticed my cats were outside (they’re not supposed to be outside) and when I came back to finish watching the show, Morrissey and the rest of the cast were eating. Everyone was sitting around eating these big huge steaks but I couldn’t see what Morrissey was eating. I couldn’t see he plate and I wondered why he was tolerating all of these people around him eating steaks and not say anything or storm off and leave the set or something like he would normally do in a situation like that. It’s like he was so passive and accepting all of a sudden. He just sat there and said and did nothing. Then I woke up.

That’s it. Thanks.

I knew I would have another dream about Morrissey if I tried hard enough and this is what my mind conjured up last night:

I was the age I am now but for some reason I had a nanny. This nanny was a big black dude who was very mean and wouldn’t let me watch tv. I managed to escape to my neighbor’s house across the street to watch a talk show and Morrissey was a guest on the show. There were 5 people including Morrissey talking about current events and I was freaked out by all the makeup he was wearing. He had on blue eye shadow and glitter all over his face and in his hair and two big red circles on his cheekbones that I think were stickers because he peeled them off after awhile. When they took a break and went to a commercial, I went back home and noticed my cats were outside (they’re not supposed to be outside) and when I came back to finish watching the show, Morrissey and the rest of the cast were eating. Everyone was sitting around eating these big huge steaks but I couldn’t see what Morrissey was eating. I couldn’t see he plate and I wondered why he was tolerating all of these people around him eating steaks and not say anything or storm off and leave the set or something like he would normally do in a situation like that. It’s like he was so passive and accepting all of a sudden. He just sat there and said and did nothing. Then I woke up.

That’s it. Thanks.

Interesting. I hope he loves Tina. :sweet: Don't have a crap attack.

tumblr_m74ld2lyx41qzx5np.jpg

Last edited:

It means he likes tomatoes more than you.

Very interesting.... Yelling "f*** away" at you just means it cannot be given, but must be taken. Tomatoes are highly acidic, and people with ulcers, and Barrett's Esophagus, should stay away from such things."The juices dripping down...." is highly sensual, and could make one blush. And, taken with your second dream of M. seemingly taking off stickers of blush from his face and passively sitting with others as they chow on flesh (and not throwing a grand-mal tantrum) I would say you have made it very plain...you not only want to take care of M. and his ailments, but you also want to sizzle him with your hot human flesh. I see no error in this explanation, (do you?) Carry on... no one's ever gonna stop you now.

Tomatoes are highly acidic, and people with ulcers, and Barrett's Esophagus, should stay away from such things.

*OFF TOPIC*
Theres actually much debate regarding tomatoes and there acidity.
The literature Ive read suggests they are actually alkaline when eaten raw, and only become acidic when you cook them!

Virtually ALL animal foods are highly acidic and very detrimental 4 your health as the body and cells are alkaline, wearas virtually all vegetables are alkaline and so good 4 you!

The body will go 2 exstreme measures 2 maintain a very stable PH and alkaline environment, in fact its so important that you will die if you go even slighty into being acidic!
So eat as many alkaline foods as possible, unless of course you suffer form alkalosis, but this is quite rare!

Incidently fruits such as lemons and oranges may be acidic when you put them in ya mouth, but once metabolized, they are actually highly alkaline!
In fact drinking pure water with pure lemon juice added, is one of the most alkaline things you can consume!
I drink lots of organic green tea with added fresh lemon juice ! :)
Well just finished watching "sabrina" staring audrey hepburn, time 2 watch a different movie now might try "avengers assemble" coz the hulk is in it - hes wonderfull ! :)

*BACK ON TOPIC*

Dreamt I met Mick Jones of the Clash last night....he moved into my family's neighborhood

You dreamt about Morrissey-Solo...not Morrissey.

I had a dream that Viva and I were best friends with Steve Buscemi. We all liked to hold hands on the couch and listen to music and stuff. Steve was talking a lot about how we need to try to sell oil back to the middle east and focus more on clean energy. It was wild.

A8UcF.gif

I had a dream that Viva and I were best friends with Steve Buscemi. We all liked to hold hands on the couch and listen to music and stuff. Steve was talking a lot about how we need to try to sell oil back to the middle east and focus more on clean energy. It was wild.

A8UcF.gif

Awwww. Don't shut the f*** up, Donny. Tell us more about clean energy. :)

You dreamt about Morrissey-Solo...not Morrissey.

I dont get it. :squiffy:

- - - Updated - - -

Last night i dreamt that I was dating my dad and we were trying to hide it from my mom. Thank God I woke up before anything sexual happened. I woke up freaked.

Back
Top Bottom