What has Morrissey inspired you to do?

echobay

fades into the background
Since discovering Morrissey in the last year, the man and his songs have inspired and motivated me so much that I have lost 14 lbs and written 20 songs/poems. These were things I had been trying to do for about 6 years and had never been able to. Morrissey and his music have reignited my passion for life and I feel I have truly found out who I am. I feel so confident and comfortable with myself, things I thought I could never be.
Morrissey for me, was like opening a door that had been closed for a long time, and I am truly thankful.

How has Morrissey changed your life or inspired you to do.

Last edited:
Re: What has Morrissey inspired you to do ?

The obvious... To be a vegetarian. And also, in a case similar to yours, to write songs. I always thought my lyrics were bad but morrissey not only "taught" me how to write but also helped me to be sincere and not to try to be something I'm not when I write.

Yeah, become vegitarian. And writing a bit.

And more of Johnny'd doing but I've finally learned to play guitar properly. I always wanted to but never did until I wanted to play smith songs, for about 8 years I only knew twinkle twinkle little star :) Now well, I know chords and shit.

I think he just inspired me to be myself really.

He converted me to vegetarianism, and he restored my faith in music, not to mention he's always there for me when I'm finding life too hard.
He may have brought both joy and misery into my life, but I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

Oh, I forgot he also helped me commit to being a vegetarian, one of the best things I ever did.

He has inspired me to reach out to other fans who share this love and form some great friendships.

be a cock

consider suicide

join this stupid f***ing forum

be a cock

consider suicide

join this stupid f***ing forum

Why are you such a bastard?
Morrissey saved me from suicide. I'd have swallowed a box of paracetamol long ago if it wasn't for Morrissey.

i don't know.

why am i such a bastard?

Because you don't feel that Morrissey has affected your life for the better? I dunno. Some people become bastards through the conditioning of society.

What the Hell am I on about? :p

Because you don't feel that Morrissey has affected your life for the better? I dunno. Some people become bastards through the conditioning of society.

What the Hell am I on about? :p

fair enough

to be a member of Peta and making music (bass guitar)

First, he made me realise that SOMEONE might understand the bad feelings i was having at the time. Thats the most important influence hes had. :)

Since, he has inspired my interest in Oscar Wilde and others. And 'meat is murder' made me think, then a vid accompanied by the song turned me veggie.

to become vegetarian.
to leave behind the man that broke my heart.
to help me start to realise it's OK to be a bit different from everyone else.

he's everything to me is this man.

To be myself.....:)

To express myself.........:)

Masturbate quite often.:o

Back
Top Bottom