What do you want from Morrissey in 2008?

What do you want from Morrissey these days?

• Nothing, he's finished and should go away?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A really solid album,a disc i can't stop listening to over and over.

What you said.

Plus another one of his charmingly awkward yet strangely compelling televised interviews.

Then it would be lovely to bump into him in Central Park (on his day off in NYC), maybe somewhere in the ramble; we could go birdwatching...

I can't make up my mind whther this thread is asking about this year or generally "now".

Well for the first, Years of refusal to come out and a nice big UK tour:).

But general just some more greats songs:).

Just curious.

Discuss.

Edit: By 2008 I really meant just 'today' in general.

Not what you specifically want him to do in the next 5 months, but rather what you want from him in the 21st century. Would you prefer him to trying to sound like the Smiths? Would you prefer him to just play Smiths songs? Do you want him to go in a totally new direction? Do you not want any more music from him at all? etc
I'd like to see him loosen up his tight ass and groove with Kylie, do a duet, like Nick Cave and Robbie Williams did with her, only better even. Paul McCartney too, got dueting with her, impromptu style, but Morrissey, he has issues with Kylie.

I would really like to see him looking her in the eye and singing with love not love that excludes her but includes.

No more re-hashing of previously released material on 'new' albums. Re-mastered re-releases with bonus material is an exception (apart from the b-sides taked on the end of Viva Hate)

His baby? :rolleyes:

I was going to ask for a hug or a handshake, but Bysshe's idea is much better. Can I have one too? He's an Irishman, he's meant to sire many children.

[I'm Irish too, so don't anybody sqwauk at me about stereotypes - it doesn't count when you're mocking your own people]

Back
Top Bottom