Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

!Viva Hate!

don’t care how, i want it now
There are so many stories I DON'T put on vocaroo because I don't want Born to Harangue to talk about them for the next fifteen years. Recently this one chick asked "do you want to die?!" when I had to throw her out of my yard.
View attachment 55415
She came in the yard and stole that hammer and then threatened me when I told her to give it back.
Tell that crazy bitch you’ll shove that hammer up her ass and send her straight to Hell if she doesn’t get off your property.

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.
There are so many stories I DON'T put on vocaroo because I don't want Born to Harangue to talk about them for the next fifteen years. Recently this one chick asked "do you want to die?!" when I had to throw her out of my yard.
View attachment 55415
She came in the yard and stole that hammer and then threatened me when I told her to give it back.
I know how you feel. I mentioned boxing in ONE post a while back and there is this one dude wwho will not stop going on about it.... :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, John Malkovich knows how you feel about strange ladies in yards,

Mozmar

I'm depressed as hell. I want to be laid off like everyone else. I want to sit around and write and be paid to do it. Not have to serve grizzled old assbags with smokers voices for a pittance. It was okay when I thought it would get me to greece or London but what the hell am I doing it for. I'm so fucking mad.
I hate these people . I hope they all get corona.
Customer service not your thing then? :)

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 444

View attachment 55415
Fake Cham, that sure doesnt look like a 'yard'. Maybe in the ghetto a couple of weeds by the street strewn with hammers and other garbage is called a 'yard'. I say this because we dont a newbie walking in here thinking you must be the count of montecristo living large in the palace of versailles. :unsure:

The Chameleon

#KingGamma
Fake Cham, that sure doesnt look like a 'yard'. Maybe in the ghetto a couple of weeds by the street strewn with hammers and other garbage is called a 'yard'. I say this because we dont a newbie walking in here thinking you must be the count of montecristo living large in the palace of versailles. :unsure:
Not really Dave, you mention me enough as it is. My heart is full :blush::hearteyes:
Are you sad that I didn't mention you?

rifke

queen of the bunnyverse
I don’t want to read all of this. Can you put it in a vocaroo?
best I could do cause vocaroo--or my computer-- was acting up on me (and i think the people next door-- who no doubt could hear every word--are getting ready to beat me up (a transcontinental accent starts to sound a bit stuffy in this kind of establishment). nevertheless, you're welcome!

!Viva Hate!

don’t care how, i want it now
best I could do cause vocaroo--or my computer-- was acting up on me (and i think the people next door-- who no doubt could hear every word--are getting ready to beat me up (a transcontinental accent starts to sound a bit stuffy in this kind of establishment). nevertheless, you're welcome!

Thank you. You’ve done the Lord’s work.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom