Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

There are so many stories I DON'T put on vocaroo because I don't want Born to Harangue to talk about them for the next fifteen years. Recently this one chick asked "do you want to die?!" when I had to throw her out of my yard.
View attachment 55415
She came in the yard and stole that hammer and then threatened me when I told her to give it back.

Fake Cham, that sure doesnt look like a 'yard'. Maybe in the ghetto a couple of weeds by the street strewn with hammers and other garbage is called a 'yard'. I say this because we dont a newbie walking in here thinking you must be the count of montecristo living large in the palace of versailles. :unsure:

Fake Cham, that sure doesnt look like a 'yard'. Maybe in the ghetto a couple of weeds by the street strewn with hammers and other garbage is called a 'yard'. I say this because we dont a newbie walking in here thinking you must be the count of montecristo living large in the palace of versailles. :unsure:
Not really Dave, you mention me enough as it is. My heart is full :blush::hearteyes:
Are you sad that I didn't mention you?

I don’t want to read all of this. Can you put it in a vocaroo?

Did he say convenience store?!?!

tenor.gif

I don’t want to read all of this. Can you put it in a vocaroo?
best I could do cause vocaroo--or my computer-- was acting up on me (and i think the people next door-- who no doubt could hear every word--are getting ready to beat me up (a transcontinental accent starts to sound a bit stuffy in this kind of establishment). nevertheless, you're welcome!

best I could do cause vocaroo--or my computer-- was acting up on me (and i think the people next door-- who no doubt could hear every word--are getting ready to beat me up (a transcontinental accent starts to sound a bit stuffy in this kind of establishment). nevertheless, you're welcome!

Thank you. You’ve done the Lord’s work.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom