Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
best I could do cause vocaroo--or my computer-- was acting up on me (and i think the people next door-- who no doubt could hear every word--are getting ready to beat me up (a transcontinental accent starts to sound a bit stuffy in this kind of establishment). nevertheless, you're welcome!

Thank you. Youโ€™ve done the Lordโ€™s work.

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
It wasn't backhanded, Cuntie. It was as straightforward as the day is long. You're The Devil, and you're necessary.
I show you the darkness so you can appreciate the light.

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

Mr. Jackpots

Clutch.
You were so young when we first met (I was a kid when I killed your parents). Christ, though...your articulation and intelligence was fucking off the charts.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have been selling/marketing Morrissey rarities on MySpace to people too dumb to download for themselves. And I definitely shouldn't have paid Stephane or whatever his gay name is money for a snail-mailed CD-R ("don't say anything; it would ruin my reputation.")

!Viva Hate!

You were so young when we first met (I was a kid when I killed your parents). Christ, though...your articulation and intelligence was fucking off the charts.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have been selling/marketing Morrissey rarities on MySpace to people too dumb to download for themselves. And I definitely shouldn't have paid Stephane money for a CD-R ("don't say anything; it would ruin my reputation.")
I am still young. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom