Perth Cancelled

Very disappointing to receive notification of cancellation 8hrs before the Perth Australia show, which has been sold out for months. "Unforeseen circumstances" hours before a gig is really not good enough, particularly with people travelling for the concert. Pissed off is one way to describe the situation.

Screenshot from an anonymous person:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Soundtrack done in Melbourne, and the drum tech is walking around in the sun outside the venue. We will have a show!

More then likely I think he was seriously coddled in life and it was his mum who most likely did it, especially how in autobiographies about him explains the closeness that he has with his mum, not that his father wasn’t around, I think he probably didn’t spend enough time with his father to instill of taking care of his responsibilities, obligations and giving him a bit more masculinity to him.
Whattttt???????Que???🤌🤌🤌

More then likely I think he was seriously coddled in life and it was his mum who most likely did it, especially how in autobiographies about him explains the closeness that he has with his mum, not that his father wasn’t around, I think he probably didn’t spend enough time with his father to instill of taking care of his responsibilities, obligations and giving him a bit more masculinity to him.
I think you've somehow missed the entire point of Morrissey?

I think you've somehow missed the entire point of Morrissey?
Not really, I think we can understand and have an objective view of him and still enjoy his music and where it comes from and his emotions, and everyone can relate in some form or fashion. Looking at Morrissey how he writes about himself and his music and how he really is in really life, are almost like 2 different individuals, almost like there was one personality that split in 2 and branched out in 2 different directions. I guess they saying separate the art from how the artist is, applies here.

Doors open in 30 minutes from now for Melbourne (7pm), then it starts at 8:30. He goes on at 9:10pm or something like that.

Not really, I think we can understand and have an objective view of him and still enjoy his music and where it comes from and his emotions, and everyone can relate in some form or fashion. Looking at Morrissey how he writes about himself and his music and how he really is in really life, are almost like 2 different individuals, almost like there was one personality that split in 2 and branched out in 2 different directions. I guess they saying separate the art from how the artist is, applies here.
Oh that's interesting...I know what you mean.

Over the years it's seemed obvious to me that he's created a persona for the public, which seems to be slipping away and we are seeing the real Morrissey. When you are young and handsome and witty you can get away with a lot more than when you are old and unpleasant.

Over the years it's seemed obvious to me that he's created a persona for the public, which seems to be slipping away and we are seeing the real Morrissey. When you are young and handsome and witty you can get away with a lot more than when you are old and unpleasant.

I think it was those pap photos at the bakery collecting his bread that put the final nail in the public image coffin.

Soundtrack done in Melbourne, and the drum tech is walking around in the sun outside the venue. We will have a show!
Pleased for Melbourne people - just lends weight to the (strong) rumour that all of the band came to Perth and Moz simply couldn't be stuffed and went straight to Melb. Still Ill.

Won’t see one of them this side of the grass.
Just the logo, it's an aesthetic thing, not a it's really happening thing. Also, someone for him to blame when he doesn't self release the album, a sort of trickery.

Sure enough, Miley Cyrus rings: “TAKE MY
VOCALS OFF NOW!”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom