Perth, Australia - Cancelled

Hummmm, good one, trying to insult by using a mental illness as an argument. It's not being heartless or a sociopath, it's the reality of life. Things can be disappointing, take responsibility for your own decisions and feelings.
It's a personality disorder.
Whether that's you or not, your argument is very selfish. Morrissey is a twat.

Hummmm... I just created an account to come here and see if Morrissey would somehow decide to have a gig in Perth in the future. I didn't create an account to come shit on a band/musician/whatever glorified title for shits and giggles. I do find the obsession with musicians interesting. And this little first world problem of having him - a highly unreliable singer and very predictable at that - cancel a concert seems to make some people burn inside, I just can't understand why. Also, why is that a selfish argument? You are in charge of your decisions and feelings. Give yourself some credit. Morrissey didn't make you or anyone else try to follow him around the globe. Speaking of selfish, f the environment, let's all jet around the globe for an unreliable 'twat' (your words) and then cry when he very predictably cancels a show. I'll leave it at this. Not going to follow down the rabbit hole where you clearly enjoy going, insults and all.

Hummmm... I just created an account to come here and see if Morrissey would somehow decide to have a gig in Perth in the future. I didn't create an account to come shit on a band/musician/whatever glorified title for shits and giggles. I do find the obsession with musicians interesting. And this little first world problem of having him - a highly unreliable singer and very predictable at that - cancel a concert seems to make some people burn inside, I just can't understand why. Also, why is that a selfish argument? You are in charge of your decisions and feelings. Give yourself some credit. Morrissey didn't make you or anyone else try to follow him around the globe. Speaking of selfish, f the environment, let's all jet around the globe for an unreliable 'twat' (your words) and then cry when he very predictably cancels a show. I'll leave it at this. Not going to follow down the rabbit hole where you clearly enjoy going, insults and all.

Obviously you came here to argue because that's what you're doing. You have no compassion for anyone who traveled and spent their hard-earned pay to see an artist whose music they admired only to have the artist, apparently on a whim, cancel that show. Not everyone keeps up with Morrissey's news and cancellations, they just like the music.

A ticket is like a contract with the artist, you buy the ticket with the faith that the artist will do everything in their power to honor that contract. For instance, Jarvis Cocker just played a show in Hong Kong after breaking two ribs! Morrissey woke up hung over or whatever and decided he didn't want to do the show - without even telling his band! Who does that? He'll not ever get another penny of my money.

Maybe it could somehow remind people of how some Artists will go out of their comfort zones to try and make an effort to perform in front of their fans when some BASTARDS can't even be bothered!
If you say you’re going to do something,and people trust you and pay their money,(so it’s basically a contract between him and us) you turn up and do it. Getting a flight is not like cycling through the snow to work at the biscuit factory,know what I mean?

You diehards are really grasping
Wait, I'm not the one spending my hard earned money on airfare, hotels, inner city transport, food + concert tickets (and travel insurance - I hope - you never know when following an artist across the globe might end up in actual tragedy?), all of which very happily contributes to polluting the environment, for shits and giggles. So how am I a diehard? I live in Perth, got my ticket as in eh, he may come so let's see and then he didn't so again, eh, what do you do, it's freaking Morrissey doing his Morrissey thing. I take serious offense at being called a diehard fan of anything, I'm a lazy fan, a no fan, maybe even an anti fan. And anti snobs who cry over what's probably pennies to them. I hear Common people playing somewhere nearby, what a coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom