Kig Live: Jakarta now cancelled (November 10, 2023)

Screenshot_20231110-223501.png
Screenshot_20231110-224005.png

Further to discussion in the Bangkok and Hong Kong thread, this appears to have been confirmed in the last ~10 hours - as this tweet was still promoting it then:

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Wish Morrisseys management or whoever would use more common opportunities to interact with fans rather than shit like MC. A couple of simple tweets from Peter Hooks team yesterday/today as examples.

Wish Morrisseys management or whoever would use more common opportunities to interact with fans rather than shit like MC. A couple of simple tweets from Peter Hooks team yesterday/today as examples.

Ace.

So A 68 year old (as of Feb next year) Hooky is playing 50 dates on his 2024 World tour when you add the already announced Australian dates to the new ones.

So A 68 year old (as of Feb next year) Hooky is playing 50 dates on his 2024 World tour when you add the already announced Australian dates to the new ones.

So maybe this has nothing to do with age? And maybe, just maybe, Hooky and M are two different people(?)

The venue is now listing the Japan concert again:

Screenshot_20231115-224932~2.png

What kind of time frame do we see for these cancellations usually? Is it usually a week out or can it be days before? I'm basically trying to work out when we might see Tokyo being cancelled if at all. These Asia cancellations can't be helping Australian ticket sales much. One wouldn't be too confident buying a ticket atm.

True, he knows things that are said, as he mentioned some of them (critics about his appearance) on the FOX 5 NY show, saying funnily to the camera: "But look at you!". So, if he or someone of the team reads this: You do look very good and nice, and sing beautifully, we know you don't cancel for stupid reasons, we do not share Boy George's views about Geminis, and we can live very well without any Miley on any album 😎
This is such nonsense, his 2014 response about his “acute fever”- hospitals don't hand out heroin based medications to “calm you down” the dude is full of shit and has been for years. You’d have to be a total bellend to buy tix and travel for this douchenozzle.

This is such nonsense, his 2014 response about his “acute fever”- hospitals don't hand out heroin based medications to “calm you down” the dude is full of shit and has been for years. You’d have to be a total bellend to buy tix and travel for this douchenozzle.
There are many opioids ‘handed out’ in hospitals.

The reason is the keyboardist's injury! ? If that's the cause of cancellations... Let me clarify that calcaneal fractures take a long time to recover..... Godsss. DIOSSS
Camila herself has said on her Instagram that her injury is not the reason for the cancellations.

There are many opioids ‘handed out’ in hospitals.
sure there dumbass. name ONE heroin based med prescribed for "calming down". Is he trying to claim he's getting end of life hospice drugs for cancer? give me a f***ing break. try getting your hands on opiods in an er, try! and for a fever. bullshit.

sure there dumbass. name ONE heroin based med prescribed for "calming down". Is he trying to claim he's getting end of life hospice drugs for cancer? give me a f***ing break. try getting your hands on opiods in an er, try! and for a fever. bullshit.

I get my opioids, and much more, from a lad a few doors down. He's a good 'un!

I'm truly disappointed Tokyo hasn't been cancelled yet as that would mean Australia would also be cancelled with the dates being so close. I was really counting on that refund Morrissey. Shame on you!

I'm truly disappointed Tokyo hasn't been cancelled yet as that would mean Australia would also be cancelled with the dates being so close. I was really counting on that refund Morrissey. Shame on you!
So let me get this straight. You're a Morrissey fan from Australia, so presumably you haven't seen him live in a number of years or maybe even not at all, and you've been begging for a cancelation these past couple of weeks!? I know its hard being less than two weeks out from his Aus tour being uncertain whether or not he'll even be here, but you don't need to be that negative about it.
Also if you were "counting on a refund" and don't even really wanna go by the sounds, just re sell your tickets?

So let me get this straight. You're a Morrissey fan from Australia, so presumably you haven't seen him live in a number of years or maybe even not at all, and you've been begging for a cancelation these past couple of weeks!? I know its hard being less than two weeks out from his Aus tour being uncertain whether or not he'll even be here, but you don't need to be that negative about it.
Also if you were "counting on a refund" and don't even really wanna go by the sounds, just re sell your tickets?
I'm just messing around. It's cathartic. Of course I want to go. A little dose of realism helps too.

Back
Top Bottom