Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

If it's not part of your world why do you keep waffling at me?

Mostly the cheeks of the "dark, fetid arse" are Twitter & Solo - & here you are.
I enquired with you about this, the other day, but you ignored me (which, by the way, I thought was really rude): why do you have a problem with racists being fans of Morrissey, on this site or elsewhere? Don't get me wrong, I don't like the racism; I think it's really bad, just like you, but I really can't see what's your actual objective.

If it's not part of your world why do you keep waffling at me?

Mostly the cheeks of the "dark, fetid arse" are Twitter & Solo - & here you are.
I think I've explained why at some length now and you've just deflected, tried to blame the actual users for the fact you're collecting and cross-posting their content, tried to play the victim, and offered some batshittery about my 'pals'. The idea that a music forum for an 80s pop singer is the dark side of the Internet is comedy gold, though.

I think I've explained why at some length now and you've just deflected, tried to blame the actual users for the fact you're collecting and cross-posting their content, tried to play the victim, and offered some batshittery about my 'pals'. The idea that a music forum for an 80s pop singer is the dark side of the Internet is comedy gold, though.

I'm 'cross posting' on Twitter & Solo.

Pretty much like you all are.

So what sites were you referring to?

The idea that a music forum for an 80s pop singer is the dark side of the Internet is comedy gold, though.
I dunno, I’ve infiltrated the limahl-solo.com forums and am almost ready to launch an international revolution.

But I probably won’t end up doing it… I’m too shy-shy.

Evidence?

All the Tweets that get posted here & comments about tweets.

And the way Uncle Skinny was hounded with his tweets & YouTube footage of him & newspaper articles about him.

I wish I'd been sympathetic towards him - but I didn't know there was a problem in the fanbase. It just looked like squabbling over Morrissey's problems.

And the way Uncle Skinny was hounded with his tweets & YouTube footage of him & newspaper articles about him.

I wish I'd been sympathetic towards him - but I didn't know there was a problem in the fanbase. It just looked like squabbling over Morrissey's problems.
I am trying to ignore you, because I don’t want to come across as a bully… but, f*** me, you talk a lot of shit.

“I didn’t know there was a problem in the fanbase” - some people who like the same singer as you have different political opinions and you sound like you want to get the NATO peacekeepers in. You of all people should know there’s a problem in the fanbase, you’ve stalked us all!

I'm 'cross posting' on Twitter & Solo.

Pretty much like you all are.

So what sites were you referring to?

I post stuff on here that's Morrissey or other bands related but I have never posted anything from here on Twitter or mentioned anyone from here on Twitter unlike you who posted something on Twitter about me.

Uncle skinny thinks women with penises are men

I post stuff on here that's Morrissey or other bands related but I have never posted anything from here on Twitter or mentioned anyone from here on Twitter unlike you who posted something on Twitter about me.

I tweeted hello Surface because my tweets kept being posted & you were all talking about them.

If you're referring to this thread, there's about one person there who, not unreasonably, drew attention to the fact that you "snoop" on other people here. The plain fact is, you're actually just a creepy fu_ker.

If you're referring to this thread, there's about one person there who, not unreasonably, drew attention to the fact that you "snoop" on other people here. The plain fact is, you're actually just a creepy fu_ker.
That thread wasn’t about watching Nerak, it was just to give her a taste of her own medicine and to draw attention to her info-gathering.

Uncle skinny thinks women with penises are men
Yes, this can be confusing for all concerned 🥴

So tell me, if you were in the ladies rest room, then a guy/ female came in, that you weren’t to sure about, would you feel
Comfortable?
This has to be the main issue for females, being safe in an environment where they should be perfectly safe?

Yes, this can be confusing for all concerned 🥴

So tell me, if you were in the ladies rest room, then a guy/ female came in, that you weren’t to sure about, would you feel
Comfortable?
This has to be the main issue for females, being safe in an environment where they should be perfectly safe?
Oh no I'm completely in agreement with skinny. Men telling women who should be allowed in their spaces and what they should be comfortable with is nothing short of misogyny. I just didn't think nerak would agree. She's probably allllllllll about the female penis and calling people who arent hateful transphobes.

Back
Top Bottom