NZ Herald Morrissey interview

you really are barking mad aren't you?

No, I'm kinda happy. :p Thanks for the compliments. Of course I believe this. I've sort of been trained for a long time to spot these things. :o

No, you've been ill for a long time. Not the same thing.

I thought you said I was just acting crazy? :p

Amy, you MUST know that theorizing Karl is waaaaaay more interesting to listen to than sniveling Ricky. Just go with it.

I thought you said I was just acting crazy? :p

Amy, you MUST know that theorizing Karl is waaaaaay more interesting to listen to than sniveling Ricky. Just go with it.

You have played "resident crazy" for a long time and made yourself a laughing stock in the process. Do you really expect not to be called out on it?

You have played "resident crazy" for a long time and made yourself a laughing stock in the process. Do you really expect not to be called out on it?

No. :D Sorry I forgot the protocol, jeez.

Please list those here who could plausibly be classed as 'non-crazy'. It will be a short list.

regards
BrummieBoy

It's quite probably my cynicism talking but I'm starting to fret about the autobiography. We've been hearing about its supposed appearance for some years now but a concrete date has yet to emerge.

It's quite probably my cynicism talking but I'm starting to fret about the autobiography. We've been hearing about its supposed appearance for some years now but a concrete date has yet to emerge.
At some point he said he wanted it out in december this year. Then said another time he didn't want it out this year, a guess would be that it comes out next year.

What is all this lately about Morrissey working with the Deftones on new songs??? Anyone with more info?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom