Morrissey interview in The Columbus Dispatch

Re: New interview in The Columbus Dispatch

Thanks Peter, very nice interview.

Agree totally with his thoughts about solitude and it was interesting to hear him talk about the flipside of fame, worried that people would film him going about his daily life. I can't believe he read his own Wikipedia article(!).

What a brilliant, witty comeback.
You'd have been better off pulling a Morrissey and saying something inane about my grandmother. Even THAT would've had more finesse.

Change the record mate, you said that Morrissey/grandmother shit the other day

morrissey has said more interesting and witty statements in these email interviews than in any of his songs in the last 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the record mate, you said that Morrissey/grandmother shit the other day

What, do you keep tabs on the things I say and have a quota for how many times a week I can say them? Thanks for your concern, "mate." Doesn't change the fact that Morrissey himself says that "grandmother shit" every five goddamned seconds when he can't think of anything else to say. But, instead of pointing that out, you'd rather brandish his happy trail as your signature.

What, do you keep tabs on the things I say and have a quota for how many times a week I can say them? Thanks for your concern, "mate." Doesn't change the fact that Morrissey himself says that "grandmother shit" every five goddamned seconds when he can't think of anything else to say. But, instead of pointing that out, you'd rather brandish his happy trail as your signature.

Oh grow up you ball-bag, I'm picking on you because you were being a clever twat, picking on someone else's decent post for no reason.

Oh grow up you ball-bag, I'm picking on you because you were being a clever twat, picking on someone else's decent post for no reason.

Well, thank god we've got the internet hero over here to make things right and protect justice online weaving blinding tapestries of wit such as "you're a sad c***" whenever someone is being "picked on." Keep at it, Cap'n. Protect and serve. "Innit?"

Well, thank god we've got the internet hero over here to make things right and protect justice online weaving blinding tapestries of wit such as "you're a sad c***" whenever someone is being "picked on." Keep at it, Cap'n. Protect and serve. "Innit?"

Whatever Trevor

I totally want Mozza220559 on my team. She kind of scares the shit out of me, but in a good way.
Mozza220559 and mcrickson are both decent sorts. I like them both and they provide interesting posts.
They should come round to my place for tea and biscuits. We can sort out the differences before the first cuppa is drunk :highfive:

Mozza220559 and mcrickson are both decent sorts. I like them both and they provide interesting posts.
They should come round to my place for tea and biscuits. We can sort out the differences before the first cuppa is drunk :highfive:

I'd probably end up chinning him to be honest

An 11 year old could probably have you. You're hardly Giant Haystacks

Are you going to be coming to a point to what you're trying to say anytime soon? Or would you rather carry on talking about how you'd "give me one for" if you saw me in person? Because it's really killing my self-esteem that a stranger on the internet doesn't like me and would like to hurt me, let me tell you.

Are you going to be coming to a point to what you're trying to say anytime soon? Or would you rather carry on talking about how you'd "give me one for" if you saw me in person? Because it's really killing my self-esteem that a stranger on the internet doesn't like me and would like to hurt me, let me tell you.

I'm not trying to hurt you, I just think you can be a tosser to people sometimes.

mcrickson and mozza220559, you two go to the pigsty NOW.

Stop hijacking this thread, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom