Morrissey interview in The Columbus Dispatch

Re: New interview in The Columbus Dispatch

Thanks Peter, very nice interview.

Agree totally with his thoughts about solitude and it was interesting to hear him talk about the flipside of fame, worried that people would film him going about his daily life. I can't believe he read his own Wikipedia article(!).

mcrickson and mozza220559, you two go to the pigsty NOW.

Stop hijacking this thread, thanks.

8007807301_15243e9188_o.gif

realitybites, stop posting gifs which does not related to the actual interview itself.

You are free to hijack all the threads except General Discussion and Tour forum.

Thanks.

You just have to read the past 4 pages here of you want to see why Morrissey wants to disntance himself from this website. Bunch of bickering idiots. f*** Morrissey-solo indeed!!

You just have to read the past 4 pages here of you want to see why Morrissey wants to disntance himself from this website. Bunch of bickering idiots. f*** Morrissey-solo indeed!!

Or maybe Morrissey hates this site because you're incapable of spelling "distance."

Seems like you pick the threads and posts that support your view. There's been a lot of praise and good words for his shows lately. Did you miss those?

P.

realitybites, stop posting gifs which does not related to the actual interview itself.

You are free to hijack all the threads except General Discussion and Tour forum.

Thanks.

tumblr_ma7tdl2UaZ1rwiqye.gif

Getting back to the email interview....................... I thought it was great ! Kevin Joy DOES try to ask questions that haven't been beat to death . However he also wants to get non Moz fans intrigued enough to get out and see the show. It is not sold out as of yet . Disappointed with that with me being from Ohio but may be with the delay of the show, Moz could come back and make it a holiday (Christmas/ New Years) extravaganza !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom