Morrissey interview, Billboard.com, 4 Oct 2012

Thanks! Already read it before it hits the main page! Good to Decent responses. So sad about our Moz, everyone picking on him. The Smiths suck and are dead. Get over it, skinny.

"Morrissey Talks Hillary Clinton, Ramones and Living in the Shadow of the Smiths"

Excerpt:-

Q. You helped an elderly woman who collapsed in New York's Strand bookstore in September.
Will you make a habit out of being a good Samaritan?

A. The woman had a mild stroke. That was obvious. I held her hand and spoke to her very gently.
No one else seemed interested in helping her. I'd do the same for anyone ... except Sarah Palin, of course.

Morrissey Talks Hillary Clinton, Ramones and Living in the Shadow of the Smiths - Billboard.com
by M. Tye Comer

Morrissey gives Billboard updates on his latest projects, plus unfiltered opinions on everyone from Kirk Douglas to Sarah Palin

Last edited by a moderator:
"Heaven Knows He's Incredibly Fat Now". :lbf:

Is he really wearing a t-shirt with a gridiron player on it? For a moment I thought it was a tasteful storm trooper ...

Yeah,so...Moz has completely given up hope on a new album too. Why not just release it on Itunes, Its better than just letting the unheard material fade into oblivion and "newly released" songs become nothing half-assed Youtubevidoes. Well we´ll always have Paris(refusal pun).

Morrissey has an incredible sense of humor.I also thought that heaven knows line was so funny.I love reading his interviews.I think it really sucks that he doesn`t have a label when there is a bunch of disposable crap that is out there.It means nothing and it says nothing.That Sarah Palin line was also hilarious.Morrissey rules!

I heard a rumor that Morrissey is going to sing with Taylor Swift "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom