Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is censorship here as well as my comment about new laws in Sweden was not posted. I know why but when a government does something that is all over the internet then it should pass the test here as well.

Some people are hiding the facts.

What are you doing on a Morrissey site apart from channelling your hate?

Having fun and voicing my opinion, is that too much for you?

Listen to his speech and what he says about some being labelled haters. Your time is up soon.

Having fun and voicing my opinion, is that too much for you?

Listen to his speech and what he says about some being labelled haters. Your time is up soon.
I agree, my time is coming very soon. I'm just about done with a Morrissey site that has avid users who don't even remotely like the man.

He speaks my mind and is now saying all the things I told you skeptical people about over the years.

Apology for me?

Dancing to The Smiths with flowers in me backpocket. I am a new born Morrisseyist ha ha ha.

Again, that's The Sunset Marquis. He is building up the "I am not in the USA now" " will the USA let me back in" because he needs the money from the foreigner tour that starts in February and all foreigner Steve fans hate the USA. I have never heard any musician or actor that was interviewed by The Secret Service to say nice things about them. Steve Morrissey really is all American.

Even though your version of the world includes a Premier League table with United 11 points ahead of City I still opt to live in the real world.

Sorry about that!

First the news of american internet no longer being free then this. The land of the censored and the home of the slaves.

Sorry USA, but I cannot help but laugh at you as the world turns to Putin and his plans for a better world.

Dude, what island are you living on? Do you mean Putin the dictator who makes journalists and people who oppose him disappear? ........... starting to think Uranus is a Russian Bot.

I agree, my time is coming very soon. I'm just about done with a Morrissey site that has avid users who don't even remotely like the man.
Totally agree. The man deserves much more than this lousy shit creation of a website devoted to Morrissey's haters not the man himself.
He is doing the public a service by speaking out the truth. But what do you get for speaking the truth? A giant duct tape over your mouth or a noose. Such times we live in.
I love the man and what he stands for. If only everybody had the guts to tell what they mean.
Morrissey, you are my hero. I am enjoying your newest album, it's in my car and the music is fantastic, your voice calming as always.
I wish you all the best.

How did Moz forget his German and French television appearances?

I have watched his video but I have not read the comments of others yet.

My hot-take:

This is a classic delusional response from an incorrigible narcissist. He attempts to re-frame and pivot the issues and discussion into a Victim Script with himself at the centre. Rather than apologise for his heinous victim-blaming and victim-shaming of others he attempts to capture the anger and revulsion directed towards his mendacious attempts to game Der Spiegel and use it as a cloaking device. To which the only appropriate response is:

f*** You Morrissey....

with every good wish
BrummieBoy

How did Moz forget his German and French television appearances?

And American.

Alcohol?

ETA: That was mean and I shouldn't have said it, but I'd rather leave it there and provide Moz with an example of how to acknowledge that you have let your mouth run ahead of your brain. Assuming he is, as usual, reading my comments here and making notes.

From interview on Youtube with KGB agent:

"It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being "demoralization". It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of [their] enemy. In other words, Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generation of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism...."

"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

"Most of them, yes. Simply because the psychological shock when they will see in [the] future what the beautiful society of EQUALITY and social justice means in practice, obviously they will revolt. They will be very unhappy [and] frustrated people, and Marxist-Leninist regime does not tolerate these people. Obviously they will join the [ranks] of dissenters; dissidents"

"In [the] future these people will simply be [he makes a squishy noise] squashed like cockroaches for criticizing the government. Nobody is going to pay them nothing for their beautiful [and] noble ideas of EQUALITY. This they don't understand and it will be the greatest shock for them, of course."

It's intriguing that Spent the day in bed got a lot of airplay but could only muster a chart position of 69. Yet Jacky, with near enough no airplay reaches number 45 in the UK chart and number 1 in the vinyl chart. Nether single had an exclusive original b-sides either.

Haters like @Uncleskinny and @BrummieBoy can rejoice at what appears to be a rather melancholic and dejected Moz. But alas, the show goes on... The truth is Low In High School may not be a triumph critically or financially. But most importantly, it's a triumph musically and artistically.

Edit : The feminist avant-garde book prop is funny.

He isn't 'melancholic' or 'dejected'. He is broken. Destroyed. And quite possibly heavily medicated. And trust me...his ordeal is just beginning...

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom