Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
The album not charting has nothing to do with the backlash he’s recieved from the German article since the album was released before the news article came out, but in typical Morrissey fashion he seeks someone or something to blame for his crap album not charting. Morrissey please retire your are starting to hurt your own legendary status.

How did Moz forget his German and French television appearances?
I don’t think they mattered too much for him , he only mentions what’s obviously relevant for him , no word of the 2 sold out Hollywood Bowl either , they don’t even make it to the top 10 ...
I wonder if it’s a slight way of ditching Germany though

The album not charting has nothing to do with the backlash he’s recieved from the German article since the album was released before the news article came out, but in typical Morrissey fashion he seeks someone or something to blame for his crap album not charting. Morrissey please retire your are starting to hurt your own legendary status.
Morrissey is a very sensitive person, can't you see that?

I don’t think they mattered too much for him , he only mentions what’s obviously relevant for him , no word of the 2 sold out Hollywood Bowl either , they don’t even make it to the top 10 ...
He's got a flu for f's sake!

Morrissey, sweetie! I'm so sorry you're going through a hard time right now, lovebug :( (perhaps you need a foot rub? they're my specialtyyyyy......). what a nice video you made! it's so lovely to hear you talk, as though one on one. you knew that was just what was needed: all one has to do is see you talk and there's no way they could believe the haters. well on the plus side you look absolutely amazing! like seriously, WOW. you're skin is like sooooo taught. well take care, my darling, and remember what hermann hesse said: people with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. and you have courage and character in spades, mozzer. IN SPADES. love you!

Does he have a fascination with the UK charts and his legacy alongside the other greats?

OK Morrissey, I am bored now!

The speech was ok and all that but now we wanna know what you buy at Walmart and what type of ice cream you dig into when visiting Piggly Wiggly.

Do you ride in a pick up truck dressed in a checkered shirt or those popular hunter pattern outfits americans use to everything no matter where they are going?

Do you buy a new baseball cap and make it look old and used by destroying the front of it with a key?

Have you ever owned camo cargo pants?

Do you call Bruce Jenner a he or a she or a what?

The nephew's graphics are GRIM. Some visual pomp and humor, with some regal-looking fonts, intro BBC trumpets or something, would have offset the following well-appointed, yet Dickensian, video missive. A vintage dressing gown would have sold this as well. f*** Gucci track jackets, seriously. Morrissey used to be funny as hell, remember? Some jokes wouldn't have hurt anyone. New Year's resolution: no more champagne with journalists! More carrot juice!

Morrissey, sweetie! I'm so sorry you're going through a hard time right now, lovebug :( (perhaps you need a foot rub? they're my specialtyyyyy......). what a nice video you made! it's so lovely to hear you talk, as though one on one. you knew that was just what was needed: all one has to do is see you talk and there's no way they could believe the haters. well on the plus side you look absolutely amazing! like seriously, WOW. you're skin is like sooooo taught. well take care, my darling, and remember what hermann hesse said: people with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. and you have courage and character in spades, mozzer. IN SPADES. love you!

This made me uncomfortable....

Breivik says hello from Norway and hopes Morrissey will find more information in his manifest sent to him ahead of Christmas.

Ha det!

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom