Morrissey photo with fans posted by @e_meneses1 / X (October 3, 2023)

Morrissey with some fans. I’m going to assume this was taken in Florida.

IMG_3148.jpeg

Tweet posted by Famous when dead and Zoom Zoom The Little Boy:

Last edited:
men age differently than woman,men age gradually whereas woman keep their looks for longer but almost age overnight,thats why when men see a girlfriend from a long time ago they look the exact same.

men age differently than woman,men age gradually whereas woman keep their looks for longer but almost age overnight,thats why when men see a girlfriend from a long time ago they look the exact same.

What's a man, and what's a woman? ;)

He played it recently at the Liverpool show in July that I went to.
It brings it all flooding back. I hope he plays the UK soon, although my new passport should facilitate travel if necessary. Can only stand so long without a Moz experience. We need him!

Yes but they do tend to inflate more over time.

I get your point.
I’m just saying in these last 5 years he’s noticeably aged more than other 5 years pockets imo
Yeah maybe. Photos and video clips tend to be a bad gauge though. I really can't tell but I'll give you that he's aged a fair bit over the last ten years. If you look at the WPINOYB sleeve from 2013/14 and I don't mean the sleeve, I mean the actual photo before the touch up there's a big difference over that decade.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom